Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065500 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
stockbull:

various markets in the world
are shedding indices.the bear is losing force to the centre line but the magnetic field of the Bulls is not much responsive. The fact is that the market is silent and the very bold BULL are stepping into the market now, if they're not much, they may ride down the price in their bidding and the market may close in faint red.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Elai147:

YOU TWO MUCH OOO, SO MAKE WE DEY DO THE DO NOW? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hi all, pls somebody help me with a website where i can be able to access all the quoted companies and there year ends. THKS N GOD BLESS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls pal there is an issue I have been thinking on what to do on it.....I had UBA stock sometime in d past b4 this there holdco or subsidiary split issue came up, so my stock was divided into 4 parts...Ubcap, afripud, Uba and afriland properties. Then ubcap, afripud and uba was credited to my cscs immediately upon d division, then a certificate was sent to me as regards to afriland properties. Within d period b4 this divisions, uba board give dates in which these stocks will b quoted on d floor of NSE (which they were actually quoted on those dates as announced) apart from afriland property; which they only said to further notice (up till now, d coy is yet to be quoted). Now d last time I read about dematerialization of certificates, I remember it was tag on 30th june 2013, as there deadline and obviously I can't go for verification of a certificate of a coy that is not quoted NSE....so house what do I do....I wait for suggestions and ans...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
If I were to live on Nigeria stock exchange alone without doing any other thing in life, just trading shares- long term, medium or short, how much share holdings in naira value should I be targeting? Should this kind of trading be a goal at all? I humly inquire!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:29am On Jun 26, 2013
SKYQUEST: If I were to live on Nigeria stock exchange alone without doing any other thing in life, just trading shares- long term, medium or short, how much share holdings in naira value should I be targeting? Should this kind of trading be a goal at all? I humly inquire!
it's not worth living on. Since there's chance to do other things, why would they not be done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatalitho: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2013
pls.house hav lost a lot of money to the market.i want to know what to look at fundamentally when entring and exiting a stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2013
stockbull:
it's not worth living on. Since there's chance to do other things, why would they not be done.
it is worth living on but in the long run it might make a person to becom physically lazy and durring the bearish period it might lead to heart attack and sudden death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2013
so what way to go now, since all the good stocks are down? I see good entry now in livestock, okomu, nahco and skyebank! Any rejoinder?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2013
Redoil: it is worth living on but in the long run it might make a person to becom physically lazy and durring the bearish period it might lead to heart attack and sudden death.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2013
valacious: so what way to go now, since all the good stocks are down? I see good entry now in livestock, okomu, nahco and skyebank! Any rejoinder?

strategic Buyers should go in now.. the market bears are waning...ready for the Bulls uppercut.
yesterday 7,377 deals is a positive signal alert.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2013
kalan:

strategic Buyers should go in now.. the market bears are waning...ready for the Bulls uppercut.
yesterday 7,377 deals is a positive signal alert.
I don't think so....... More blood to be shed till friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2013
9free:
I don't think so....... More blood to be shed till friday.

I dont think the blood shed would reach friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. Profit-takers maintain focus, MTD stands at -5.41 as stocks extend losing streak

2. NSE set to review Sectoral Indices as NSE LII tops YTD performance

3. Trading in non-listed securities begins next week

4. CSCS pays shareholders N750m dividend

5. Investors maintain sell posture towards Diamond Bank, hits new 26wks low

6. AUSTINLAZ declares N60.1m PAT in '12 Audited result

7. Asian Stocks Rise as Gold Slumps With Metals; Won Gains

8. Only 3 Insurance Firms Have Approved Financial Statements

Source: www.proshareng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2013
Redoil: it is worth living on but in the long run it might make a person to becom physically lazy and durring the bearish period it might lead to heart attack and sudden death.

That is why at the end of the day it is not worth living on.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I dont think the blood shed would reach friday.
You wan bet? cheesy
1000units of Presco..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2013
we are suffering from the implication of the dominance of foreign investors.
The adage says, there's no place like home.when the home is a little bit better even on the same degree with away, we naturally prefer home to away.hoping to have the effectiveness of the calling off of the china's unregulated lending.the world market is AFFECTING OUR MARKET. the federal bonds of foreign nations have not being doing well after the world market recession as investors flood the stock market when the market started the recovery process.not only in the nigeria stock market that measures are being put in place to revive the stock market but also in other exchanges and the nigeria stock exchange become a toast of world investors with prospect of profitability in the long run.not only do we have world investors realising this but also receiving invitation letter from the central bank of nigeria governor.
now china promotes and encourage borrowing and lending to fast track the growth of their economy and to maintain their GDP leadership. Also US have begin to plan to increase borrowing rates as the world market begins to stabilize in which is already improving the bond yield now in anticipation.
With such heavy borrowing, bond market is preferred to stock market by world economy movers and shakers and the IMPLICATIONS is that foreign investors in our market are selling off their stocks to position , perhaps, they've made profits.for them dominating our market is a serious problem and we will continue to have series of problem with this once there's contrast in the world economies.
we need to encourage local investors and before then,we need to follow the world market.
do we have to blame them,we come out with our own measure of listing some stocks to secure loans, indirectly to encourage borrowing and lending.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2013
9free:
You wan bet? cheesy
1000units of Presco..... grin

10,000 units of Nestle..U agree?. cheesy

***quickly runs away***

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2013
stockbull:
we are suffering from the implication of the dominance of foreign investors.
The adage says, there's no place like home.when the home is a little bit better even on the same degree with away, we naturally prefer home to away.hoping to have the effectiveness of the calling off of the china's unregulated lending.the world market is AFFECTING OUR MARKET. the federal bonds of foreign nations have not being doing well after the world market recession as investors flood the stock market when the market started the recovery process.not only in the nigeria stock market that measures are being put in place to revive the stock market but also in other exchanges and the nigeria stock exchange become a toast of world investors with prospect of profitability in the long run.not only do we have world investors realising this but also receiving invitation letter from the central bank of nigeria governor.
now china promotes and encourage borrowing and lending to fast track the growth of their economy and to maintain their GDP leadership. Also US have begin to plan to increase borrowing rates as the world market begins to stabilize in which is already improving the bond yield now in anticipation.
With such heavy borrowing, bond market is preferred to stock market by world economy movers and shakers and the IMPLICATIONS is that foreign investors in our market are selling off their stocks to position , perhaps, they've made profits.for them dominating our market is a serious problem and we will continue to have series of problem with this once there's contrast in the world economies.
we need to encourage local investors and before then,we need to follow the world market.
do we have to blame them,we come out with our own measure of listing some stocks to secure loans, indirectly to encourage borrowing and lending.
my longest post ever
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

***quickly runs away***

N10 million naira shocked

9free, were u dey?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2013
stockbull:
my longest post ever

hahaha...am sure you are amazed to..

Oga stockbull, why dont you post on SMN I know that you are already an active member and your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2013
kalan:

9free, were u dey?

I no fit shout oh... cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:35am On Jun 26, 2013
kalan:

9free, were u dey?
My brother, My oga KOD of SMN go sack me as his gateman if he hear say I gambled with Nestle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

***quickly runs away***
I agree.....but my Oga disagrees.....dat's all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2013
stockbull:
my longest post ever

An eye opener indeed.

Happy Investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2013
SKYQUEST: If I were to live on Nigeria stock exchange alone without doing any other thing in life, just trading shares- long term, medium or short, how much share holdings in naira value should I be targeting? Should this kind of trading be a goal at all? I humly inquire!

Why will a man based life on uncertainty in the highest form ? You actually dont need more than 1 or 2 hours of the time you waste to start and run this business. Just a little more sitting down.

Happy Investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Guess d bulls r back ;DGuess d bulls r back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2013
datovid :
Guess d bulls r back ;DGuess d bulls r back
Bros, no look for my trouble ooo..... Na bears I need for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
9free:
Bros, no look for my trouble ooo..... Na bears I need for now

Make d bulls come jor..I don tire 4 dis bears..make we go another profit run
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
stockbull:
my longest post ever
you are right only few stocks will survive what you posted above. E.g nestle presco gtb and all those stock currently in car park waiting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
9free
Somebody who has over #1m tied down by the bear will will command fire and thunder to swallow it 9free.
On which side are you? tell us now!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalan: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
its a child that hides when the masquerade has left the market square.

he that has an ear let him hear... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.