Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11033496 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:38am On May 19, 2015
Massive bid for Vono. Will there be a share exchange and at what ratio?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:41am On May 19, 2015
dsunmade:
Massive bid for Vono. Will there be a share exchange and at what ratio?
inverter man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:47am On May 19, 2015
Please I need a clarification. I was reading through the financial statement of TRANEX and I noticed that "profit after tax" was higher then "Profit before TAX". How is this possible?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
Born2berich:
Skye Q1

This EPS is not 75kobo. It is 38kobo. Shares outstanding of Skye is about 13.218b, (among the lowest in the industry) unless this Bank has done capital reduction that we dont know. Where are the figures for Mainstreet? Explanations should follow this Q1 results oooooo. Management led by Oguntayo over to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2015
dsunmade:
Please I need a clarification. I was reading through the financial statement of TRANEX and I noticed that "profit after tax" was higher then "Profit before TAX". How is this possible?

Deferred tax effects. The Company has tax credits. Please check the note explaining the taxation section.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2015
Born2berich:
Skye Q1

The more you look, the less you understand
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 10:00am On May 19, 2015
Bsitl please what are your thoughts on this flowchat on 'when to sell a stock' do you have any reservation? Also for the benefit of others please kindly share your personal strategy in selling a stock.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On May 19, 2015
rebekah2011:

Deferred tax effects. The Company has tax credits. Please check the note explaining the taxation section.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:24am On May 19, 2015
Primetech:

I repeat...costain!!!

Oga buy the 31k units on offer nah.......seize the opportunity. The more units you have, the better. Abi .........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On May 19, 2015
Skye will probably make me rich before Oando grin

bigass:
skye may get to 3 soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2015
Good morning bnsitl, I am still appealing to you all to join hand with me and my company let us reduce the unit price of OANDO to something below N15. To enable my company achieve the following goals:

1. Short term, (To acquire 3% of OANDO before the end of this year);
2. Mid term, (To acquire at least 20% of OANDO then list our conglomerate on the NSE);
3. Long term, (To acquire the control of OANDO as soon as possible).

Our aim is to transform OANDO. We have seen this potential in OANDO that if well managed OANDO has capacity to constantly make hug profits to the extent that if 30% of its PAT is declared as dividend it will translate into over N10 per share.
Join hand with us to transform OANDO. Please keep selling more of your OANDO.
Thank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:02am On May 19, 2015
Processor01:
Skye will probably make me rich before Oando grin

Skye at N3 is undervalued before the acquisition when compared to their peers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2015
paulcube:

Skye at N3 is undervalued before the acquisition when compared to their peers.

It is the bold that will make money in this market. Skye was 1.98 a few days ago and now 2.61 about 32% returns. Waoh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 11:09am On May 19, 2015
rebekah2011:

It is the bold that will make money in this market. Skye was 1.98 a few days ago and now 2.61 about 32% returns. Waoh

If you say Waoh at 32%, what will you say at 90%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2015
paulcube:

If you say Waoh at 32%, what will you say at 90%

I will be out before then. Got to take some and leave the rest for others. Thats the way life should be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On May 19, 2015
ucheson2:
Good morning bnsitl, I am still appealing to you all to join hand with me and my company let us reduce the unit price of OANDO to something below N15. To enable my company achieve the following goals:

1. Short term, (To acquire 3% of OANDO before the end of this year);
2. Mid term, (To acquire at least 20% of OANDO then list our conglomerate on the NSE);
3. Long term, (To acquire the control of OANDO as soon as possible).

Our aim is to transform OANDO. We have seen this potential in OANDO that if well managed OANDO has capacity to constantly make hug profits to the extent that if 30% of its PAT is declared as dividend it will translate into over N10 per share.
Join hand with us to transform OANDO. Please keep selling more of your OANDO.
Thank.

Baba you're taking this your reverse psychology to another level o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:45am On May 19, 2015
I didn't buy anything today. Skyebank dey fear me, it will gain but d the reverse is likely to be sharp . The ppl that have d stock am interested in dont want to sell.

Anyway, am waiting for another bear. I need to drink origin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:48am On May 19, 2015
Which stocks do you want?............

mercylicious:
I didn't buy anything today. Skyebank dey fear me, it will gain but d the reverse is likely to be sharp . The ppl that have d stock am interested in font want to sell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2015
veecovee:
God bless you, that was the account I paid into yesterday. Well I logged into my itrade account this morning to see that they have credited me. That's great.
You are welcome bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FrankTalk1: 12:04pm On May 19, 2015
mercylicious:
I didn't buy anything today. Skyebank dey fear me, it will gain but d the reverse is likely to be sharp . The ppl that have d stock am interested in dont want to sell.

I too have been in your shoes. Can't find a good bargain since morning.
Hope we are not eyeing the same stocks? Any clues as to your prospective buys? wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2015
#justpassing by, una welldone o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:49pm On May 19, 2015
This myJoy's Bull is a trap bull....lol..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2015
Aks:
#justpassing by, una welldone o
also passing by, i greet you all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 19, 2015
angelo82:

Okay, as thou sayeth Sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
For those looking out for a good deal, study Berger Paints closely. You may find it attractive. Please do your DD; I'm just trying to be helpful here not monkey hunting. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:15pm On May 19, 2015
People are gradually offloading from skye bank. Those still in the train should watch closely.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
angelo82:

Too early to tell. The outcome of the MPC meeting is expected today. Everyone trying to play safe. If those guys don't rock the boat, there just might be a resurgence tomorrow. Just my thoughts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2015
Born2berich:
People are gradually offloading from skye bank. Those still in the train should watch closely.

ok ...6545122 on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 19, 2015
It is actually 18,254,118 on bid grin

lancee:

ok ...6545122 on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
lancee:

ok ...6545122 on bid

Depends on perspective..........bid of 21m reduced to 6m AT N2.61. Obviously, there were supplies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
Yeah....That meeting is important.......

Manonamission:

Too early to tell. The outcome of the MPC meeting is expected today. Everyone trying to play safe. If those guys don't rock the boat, there just might be a resurgence tomorrow. Just my thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reucom, ogoo4real, emmaodet and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.