Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949282 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2015
myjoy08:
Skye Bank Q1...Impressive grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9822_SKYE_BANK_PLC_Q1_MARCH_2015_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MAY_2015.pdf
@Processor.... Godwin.... @Sir Myjoy, how high will skyebank likely go.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2015
abs4uall2000:

Skye Bank close on bid today with almost 13 Millions unfilled bids. So expect Skye (And other banking stocks) to be bullish for the rest of the week ahead of post-inauguration of new govt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrikay: 7:55pm On May 18, 2015
mercylicious:

How many units were sold at d new price?
I no fit carry elephant for head, use leg they find ant. It could go either way.

This proverb get bite o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:22pm On May 18, 2015
bigass:

Myjoy08 mercilicious AKS

Plus Moneysage, maybe Agba?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 18, 2015
myjoy08:
Vitaform and Vono Plc to merge soon...lol grin
What does this portend for Vono shareholders? Do they stand to gain or lose?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2015
If you want 10% soon look the way of Afriprud transcorp Costain and FCMB and skyebank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:36pm On May 18, 2015
please folks, I did a transfer from my bank account and i want to know how long it takes Morgan to credit an itrade account for the very first time. I have been waiting for them to credit my virgin account since 4hours
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:53pm On May 18, 2015
bigass:
If you want 10% soon look the way of Afriprud transcorp Costain and FCMB and skyebank

Okay let's add the 'B's. Perhaps "A"ss will do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:09pm On May 18, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Okay let's add the 'B's. Perhaps "A"ss will do

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 9:15pm On May 18, 2015
veecovee:
place folks how long does it take Morgan to credit an account for the very first time. I have been waiting for them to credit my virgin account since 4hours

Did u pay through transfer or bank lodgment? Which ever way quote your account number with them for easy reference. In addition you can send a mail to them. It normally doesn't take up to an hour before you are credited, I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:25pm On May 18, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, concerning Skye bank, presently, they are far away from being considered for next move. I will advice you to wait for the stock to bottom out before taking a second look at it grin (That is, those men in black are presently not interested in the stock...lol)

myjoy08:

Skye Bank close on bid today with almost 13 Millions unfilled bids. So expect Skye (And other banking stocks) to be bullish for the rest of the week ahead of post-inauguration of new govt.

Those Men in black have not been doing their DD undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
Oga, leave all those 'Men in black' story - na Bobo grin. Just focus on a strategy that works for you and always do your DD yourself.

Manonamission:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 18, 2015
Oga, you most likely won't even find any to buy right now. I remember mentioning here for peeps to load at 2.17 but folks just laughed it off but as with most things, time will tell grin

abs4uall2000:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 18, 2015
Manonamission:

Sir, I guess u don't know d game of this market. Information change every seconds especially when it comes to NSE. No permanent enemy just permanent interest. Have u heard d word "Cooking the book" to lure the uninformed? U will understand very soon what am saying...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:54pm On May 18, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, I guess u don't know d game of this market. Information change every seconds especially when it comes to NSE. No permanent enemy just permanent interest. Have u heard d word "Cooking the book" to lure the uninformed? U will understand very soon what am saying...

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros leave matter for Mathias. I thought all that mattered was banking the profits. They cook whatever they have to cook just to make the money......cook stories, books, figures, news, anything just for the pay day. Are you saying the Men in black now scrutinize books or care about them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:57pm On May 18, 2015
Processor01:
Oga, leave all those 'Men in black' story - na Bobo grin. Just focus on a strategy that works for you and always do your DD yourself.

It was just for mention sake. Been buying all along. I think the stock will go far this year IMO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 18, 2015
Manonamission:

It was just for mention sake. Been buying all along. I think the stock will go far this year IMO.

OK Sir. We are waiting...For me, I will choose FCMB ahead of Skye. But let leave stories as u state grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 10:23pm On May 18, 2015
are we buying FCMB,SKYE,TRANSCORP OR NEMat their current market prices? please advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:56am On May 19, 2015
pls can somebody post the correct Morgan skyebank account number here for me please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:07am On May 19, 2015
veecovee:
pls can somebody post the correct Morgan skyebank account number here for me please.

Better contact Morgan yourself and get it from them directly (even if anybody posts the number).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:28am On May 19, 2015
bigass:
Buhari to ban Nairaland.
enjoy your money, too much profit .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:30am On May 19, 2015
mercylicious:

Jonathan decamps to APC.
too much profit. Gej, to hand over power to Rochas Okorocha and not buhari may 29 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:27am On May 19, 2015
Forget the emotions; if I don't have Skyebank in my portfolio, I am not in the market this year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:53am On May 19, 2015
megainvest:
Forget the emotions; if I don't have Skyebank in my portfolio, I am not in the market this year!
Keep in mind that the 75k eps you see for Q1 2015 has been annualised and the actual improvement is 88% (no where near the 258% improvement indicated). That is to say if they continue at this rate they will make 75k FY 2015.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2015
veecovee:
Morgan Capital Securities Ltd
Skye Bank Plc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2015
bigass:

I repeat...costain!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2015
Very ripe for BUY @ FBN, SKYE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:10am On May 19, 2015
daemperor1:

Morgan Capital Securities Ltd
Skye Bank Plc
God bless you, that was the account I paid into yesterday. Well I logged into my itrade account this morning to see that they have credited me. That's great.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:14am On May 19, 2015
passwelle:

Keep in mind that the 75k eps you see for Q1 2015 has been annualised and the actual improvement is 88% (no where near the 258% improvement indicated). That is to say if they continue at this rate they will make 75k FY 2015.

Come no be 75k dem report for FY 2014? Some people go buy 'panmo'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:27am On May 19, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Come no be 75k dem report for FY 2014? Some people go buy 'panmo'
Yes Sir, it means at this rate they will achieve the same result as their 2014 FY at the end of 2015. Note 2014 FY was poor compared to 2013 FY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:20am On May 19, 2015
Skye Q1

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:36am On May 19, 2015
skye may get to 3 soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ernie4life(m), IPO2002, SlahJoe(m), vacanci, floydmayweather, rebekah2011(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.