Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949301 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:08pm On May 26, 2015
There is a sense in that...........No worries,those people they are accountable..............Seems they are deducting some money from the payment...........

[quote author=lancee post=34118739][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=34118803]There is a sense in that...........No worries,those people they are accountable..............Seems they are deducting some money from the payment...........

Thanks sir , I calculated it , the bonus and the tasere div still make sense .. some tangible cash u know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:16pm On May 26, 2015
myjoy08:
There is possibility that the market might start a very strong run from tomorrow barring any unforeseen contingency... grin

@SaiBuhari, i hear something about 2 penny stocks but not sure of the one you are refering to. Am still searching from some Ogas at the top to be sure which one they want to take for a ride. For instance, Ikeja Hotel from 0.62Kobo to 4 (naira plus), Premier Breweries from 0.50Kobo to 6 (Naira plus), etc. You can mention the name and allow all the nairaland family to benefits after doing their due diligence. And don't be surprised to see some backlash during the process...

There is good in SHARING!!!
now give us your own three good penny stocks that are good to buy now that is below #1? the ones you gave us befor are for the oga's at the top or man in black. for example were can i get #35,000 to buy just 1000 untis?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
As we approach the handing over day, am bullish on any stock that has anything to do with Northern Nigeria irrespective of the current metrics;

Dangota Cement
Dangota Suger
Dangote Flour(JIJO)
CCNN
Ashaka Cement
FBHN
Unity Bank(JIJO)
Flourmills

DD Advised.
NB: I only have FBHN and OANDO in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 26, 2015
9free:
As we approach the handing over day, am bullish on any stock that has anything to do with Northern Nigeria irrespective of the current metrics;

Dangota Cement
Dangota Suger
Dangote Flour(JIJO)
CCNN
Ashaka Cement
FBHN
Unity Bank(JIJO)
Flourmills

DD Advised.
NB: I only have FBHN and OANDO in my portfolio.
There is strong sentiment in regard to unity bank!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2015
Hope is not Courtville that Saibuhari wants to refer to us?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
See monkey hunters full everywhere... I no mention names o... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
Kevostica:
Hope is not Courtville that Saibuhari wants to refer to us?

Did u say courtville? Him neva gist bnsitl na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2015
jp130:

Did u say courtville? Him neva gist bnsitl na
Take it or leave it, SaiBuhari is talking abt Unity Bank, hence he wants to be sure, Note he did not mention fundamentals o, just 100% tins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
ihedioramma:
now give us your own three good penny stocks that are good to buy now that is below #1? the ones you gave us befor are for the oga's at the top or man in black. for example were can i get #35,000 to buy just 1000 untis?.

Chai chai if I no pai for this forum ehn!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:24pm On May 26, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

o you never pai? ask 9free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 9:46pm On May 26, 2015
House, please what is brewing in Jberger and Wapic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
Some have bastardize the phrase 'monkey hunters'. It gets annoying sometimes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
bigass:

You too don join?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2015
cadno:

Take it or leave it, SaiBuhari is talking abt Unity Bank, hence he wants to be sure, Note he did not mention fundamentals o, just 100% tins

My guy, the last time I checked I did not appoint you my spokesman. The stock is not Unity Bank and its not Courtville as being speculated. And for those talking about fundamentals, am not good in tumbum tumbum analysis or coding of information. But to the best of my knowledge, it has good fundamentals. But the impending rally will have nothing to do with its fundamentals. Information remains priceless. Because of the interest shown, I will reveal the stock tomorrow if my confirmation is positive on its rally. If it wont do at least 100%, you guys will hear no further from me. I want to give you guys good and unprecedented gift and it will remain a veritable example of how to help others with stock tips.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
Saibuhari is talking about wapic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
Chiboking junior has arrived
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
saibuhari:

My guy, the last time I checked I did not appoint you my spokesman. The stock is not Unity Bank and its not Courtville as being speculated. And for those talking about fundamentals, am not good in tumbum tumbum analysis or coding of information. But to the best of my knowledge, it has good fundamentals. But the impending rally will have nothing to do with its fundamentals. Information remains priceless. Because of the interest shown, I will reveal the stock tomorrow if my confirmation is positive on its rally. If it wont do at least 100%, you guys will hear no further from me. I want to give you guys good and unprecedented gift and it will remain a veritable example of how to help others with stock tips.
All these coded info you are promising NA W.A.S.H! The reputation of vitafoam you are riding on was a mere guess work. One thing was certain vitafoam will always paid dividend. They 've been paying dividend for more than 30years. So you have no inside info you are just bragging and at best speculating. Goodluck to you and your gullible follower!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:28pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:29pm On May 26, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You fit kii person. I had fits of uncontrollable laughter. Tears dripping as I am typing this. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2015
bigass:

Some people come to this space to constitute cyber nuisance thereby reducing themselves to cyber-public opprobrium. Somebody should direct them to Comic section of Nairaland, which sure holds better promise for their jesting talent. Stock investing is for adults, not kids. The way some people carry on here, I just wonder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2015
lifeskilz129:
All these coded info you are promising NA W.A.S.H! The reputation of vitafoam you are riding on was a mere guess work. One thing was certain vitafoam will always paid dividend. They 've been paying dividend for more than 30years. So you have no inside info you are just bragging and at best speculating. Goodluck to you and your gullible follower!

I know there are people that are half educated here. If not, I said the company was coming out with twin reward. What is twin reward? If you know, then tell me the last time they paid bonus since you know they have paid dividend for 30 years. Like I said then, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
@Saibuhari we are all waiting for the info. We all have the responsibility to do our DD before investing, U can tell us about the stock while we await your confirmation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
saibuhari:

Some people come to this space to constitute cyber nuisance thereby reducing themselves to cyber-public opprobrium. Somebody should direct them to Comic section of Nairaland, which sure holds better promise for their jesting talent. Stock investing is for adults, not kids. The way some people carry on here, I just wonder.

Na so you dey make us wonder since o tongue .......we await your stock pick and the accompanying reason or info. Thanks. wink

Btw, everyone can not be serious the way you are. Such is life...it's a cocktail. Live and let live. The comic relief from "jesting talents" is inestimable, PERSONALLY. Very much appreciated in my own life. What I frown against is insults, aggression, cursing etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
bigass:
Saibuhari is talking about wapic.

My sister, its not wapic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:46pm On May 26, 2015
saibuhari:

I know there are people that are half educated here. If not, I said the company was coming out with twin reward. What is twin reward? If you know, then tell me the last time they paid bonus since you know they have paid dividend for 30 years. Like I said then, time will tell.

The bolded is the issue most times. It can sometimes degenerate if one of the parties involved is not an adult. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
The following stocks are good to watch closely....Access, UBA, Continsure, and Oando.........@ Saibuhari is it one of these?

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Streetinvestor2, floydmayweather, Mpeace(m), kaykehin, IamR, Stan2330(m), Ofp1, seyisanya(m), ogoo4real, dammybrite, Hedgefunds, Princkez and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.