Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982201 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:53pm On May 26, 2015
saibuhari:

I know there are people that are half educated here. If not, I said the company was coming out with twin reward. What is twin reward? If you know, then tell me the last time they paid bonus since you know they have paid dividend for 30 years. Like I said then, time will tell.

bros no mind d guy. we are waiting for your recommendation tomrw as you said. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
chimchris247:
The following stocks are good to watch closely....Access, UBA, Continsure, and Oando.........@ Saibuhari is it one of these?

My brother, none of the above. Please be patient with me, tomorrow you will know. I wanted to give the tip next week but I have reduced the waiting time. I doubt if any of those your stocks can do at least 100% on or before October. Anyway, impossibility is nothing. But its none of them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
Saibuhari

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2015
saibuhari:

My brother, none of the above. Please be patient with me, tomorrow you will know. I wanted to give the tip next week but I have reduced the waiting time. I doubt if any of those your stocks can do at least 100% on or before October. Anyway, impossibility is nothing. But its none of them.

Ok, we are waiting. My bed is calling.Goodnight BNSIDL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:20pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:40pm On May 26, 2015
My people when will you learn that that it's learnafrica..

BUY LEARNAFRICA tomorrow

Dont wait for saibuhari. Just buy it like Nike

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 26, 2015
The almighty God that rules over all the affairs of humanity will guide us and lead us through. One thing is certain "Almighty God will have mercy on whom he will have mercy on; and shower favor on whom it pleases". Let everyone go to bed and let tomorrow be another blessed and fulfilled day! We are making money this year 2015 unfailingly!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
bigass:
My people when will you learn that that it's learnafrica..

BUY LEARNAFRICA tomorrow

...And the name start with A, B, C, D,... F,....K, L,...? grin I got you big time lol!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2015
Red Star Express . (No debt to any financial institution). Dividend payment about to be announced.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:53am On May 27, 2015
saibuhari:

My guy, the last time I checked I did not appoint you my spokesman. The stock is not Unity Bank and its not Courtville as being speculated. And for those talking about fundamentals, am not good in tumbum tumbum analysis or coding of information. But to the best of my knowledge, it has good fundamentals. But the impending rally will have nothing to do with its fundamentals. Information remains priceless. Because of the interest shown, I will reveal the stock tomorrow if my confirmation is positive on its rally. If it wont do at least 100%, you guys will hear no further from me. I want to give you guys good and unprecedented gift and it will remain a veritable example of how to help others with stock tips.

SAI BABA I BEG OO, WE GO DO OUR DD ..EVEN IF THE THING NO DO 100% WE GO MANAGE AM LIKE THAT , U CHOP VITAFOAM ALONE MAKE U NO CHOP THIS ONE ALONE ..SAI BABA U MUST TALK OO grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 1:35am On May 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

When u'r done you can inform us ko?

#Hehehe
@all, is like pumping and dumping has been modified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 1:40am On May 27, 2015
saibuhari:

My Oga, its just one stock. Am giving advance information for brethren to reserve some cash for it, if I get confirmation. So far, I have bought it in two tranches because I don't have the confirmation yet, if not, I would have bought all I needed at once as all the money I need to buy the stock is with my broker. As at today, the stock is very much available. Remain blessed.
hope mad rush for the stock won't make us catch a falling knife?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 2:21am On May 27, 2015
Sai buhari has brought some gems from the gurus in the house. I salute every forumite in the house good mor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:08am On May 27, 2015
undecided embarassed cool shocked here comes today all eyes in the room.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2015
@SaiBuhari, good morning, Day don break, Oya Yarnn...we don wait tire...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:13am On May 27, 2015
LondonCool:
Red Star Express . (No debt to any financial institution). Dividend payment about to be announced.
Yes and also, AGLEVENT. They have good quarterly results. So, I am proposing a very good dividend which will spark the share price up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:15am On May 27, 2015
Flies wan follow dead body enter grave

#TumbumTumbumOpprobium

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00am On May 27, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 8:00am On May 27, 2015
A be this one na jamb or waec new kind of expo for NSE! The loading never finish?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:12am On May 27, 2015
Yem0350:

Yes and also, AGLEVENT. They have good quarterly results. So, I am proposing a very good dividend which will spark the share price up.
Dear Board member of AGLEVENT, you do realise that company has released audited results for 2014 since April 27, with a 52% decline in earnings. The Q1 2015 result of the company also shows a 50% decline yoy. If you are waiting for a dividend you may just be on a longthing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 9:03am On May 27, 2015
cadno:
@SaiBuhari, good morning, Day don break, Oya Yarnn...we don wait tire...

I wish he told bnsitl what time to check the thread...
cos this constant refreshing go kill battery o o o

we need to "mop-up" early to get enough "untils"

#hidesbehindsofa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Na wa o o o
see ppl viewing this thread..
E99E, dappy22

Are u the MEN IN BLACK
or are we to still expect them?

are ur monikers the code to saibuhari's stock pick

#naquestionooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dappy22: 9:25am On May 27, 2015
@Godsfavson, patience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:00am On May 27, 2015
SKYE bank saying YES to my dreams cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 10:12am On May 27, 2015
Manonamission:
SKYE bank saying YES to my dreams cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
Vitafoam + Vono,anybody seen the scheem of merger ? Pls share with the house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:28am On May 27, 2015
passwelle:

Dear Board member of AGLEVENT, you do realise that company has released audited results for 2014 since April 27, with a 52% decline in earnings. The Q1 2015 result of the company also shows a 50% decline yoy. If you are waiting for a dividend you may just be on a longthing.
Jst watch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:37am On May 27, 2015
Skye is one hell of a surprise................I think that stock is going to 5naira..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2015
MH

lipsrsealed

Morning House

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2015
seems morgan capital is down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 10:44am On May 27, 2015
lancee:
seems morgan capital is down

Back up and running

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chuksnnaemeka and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.