Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,784 members, 7,834,636 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10964861 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2015
ucheson2:
Going by the out come of yesterday's market transactions on nse, there is the indication that the price of oando will fall significantly today. My advice to posterity investors like myself is to maintain their position no need to panic, but if you are not a posterity investor then I advice you to sell your oando today to avoid loosing value. As for my company and I, we will start to buy whenever the price of oando drops significantly. We most achieve our goal (to acquire 3% of oando by the end of this year) whether wale like it or not. Please help us by selling more of your oando today.
Hmmm Mr uchendu or what do u call urself,Pls bring oando down to #7 then i will gladly buy huge and then know that you meant well for bnsitl.lols!!!! abi no be you parade urself as our friend .so let be #7 then i will know you are talking or else swerve,lols.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2015
grin
Uchendu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2015
cornwall:
It is exciting to see that Vono and Costain have begun to rally, and for good reasons.

The minute I heard there was a merger between Vono and vitafoam, I understood that it was more of an acquisition by vitafoam. And I promptly bought into Vono.
Interestingly I would point out some stocks which are at the moment indicating immediate bullish signals and suggest you have them in your portfolio right away!
Fidelity bank
Nahco
Conoil
PZ
And yes Oando

Keep a close eye on these other ones so that immediately there is the opportunity of a bullish rally u won’t hesitate;
Wemabank
UACN Prp
Ikeja Hotel
Mr man,your stocks especially uacn prop i don't like it behavioral pattern any longer, that stock is not good for trading and its fundamentals is at one of the lowest ebb now,though i stand to be corrected because i had traded this stock since 2years ago.

For Ikeja hotel,its just luck or unknown mafian hands doing the magic because there is nix to substantiate its swing.For wema,its just pokers game.For oando,let wait and see,its possible it hit 13 again with our brainless emefiele toying with our naira by devaluations of many rounds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Please did anyone bought sterling yesterday at #2.01 and what do you hope to do on it moving forward.....because i am trying to buy at #2.02 now.Has anyone being able to buy livestock at #2.20 now because i hv been trying since 9:30am but not yet successful as i am seeing bid at 2.20 and offer at 2.34 .Pls veteran traders what does this means. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
please can any wonderful bnsitl clear the air on the purported naira devaluation that is been said all around becos if will be true ,its better to relegate any buying exercise now.Thank you,merci beaucoup!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Of course, "Immanuelo" is "Pythondjango" cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Manonamission:

Kwesion no dey finish cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2015
pythondjango:
Bnsitl, please help a brother,I just perused through ubcap 1st quarter result now and i felt highly impressed, eased,relaxed and comforted. But should i sell my ubcap now at say #1.57 today. Or i should hesitate more so as to see how far it can go perhaps sell at either at #1.68 or #1.78.please advice your own. Thanks all!

currentprice:
above fellow monkey hunter must be immanuello grin

Manonamission:

100% sure brother. I said it before when i quoted him above on page 744 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2015
please answer my question,leave pythondjango is immanuello,immanuello is pythondjango.Let me officially clear this so that there will not be chaos or diversion of attention in d house.Pythondjango is my bosom female friend moniker but i later collected this moniker from her and opened a new nairaland acct for her because i lost my sim in which i often use to retrieve my ymail.Then i opened and linked my new ymail to this account,so that is why i have a change in moniker.So let move on.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2015
vono is eating the lousy bears raw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
passwelle:

Sir, I am not sure we are discussing the same thing. The outstanding number of shares is what I commented on. The balance sheet has absolutely nought to do with the dilution of the outstanding shares of Skye if they eventually raise the 30bn needed through rights/issuance of new shares.

paulcube:

Please educate me here... does the new balance size not matter? If it is rights, I won't consider it dilution, it will be existing shareholders benefiting from their company....... they are capitalising their company, increasing their holding at a discount....

It will still create dilution Sir, however, the increased OS can be justified by increased earnings as a result of increased asset base.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Even if skye should end up with 24b OS as you suggested, it will still be minimal relative to other tier 1 banks, all of which have 30b and above OS. Dilution from last capital raising took accessbank's OS to 30b if I'm not mistaken. But knowing the skye management-they don't like outsized OS from time-and if they are lucky with market condition, they will find a way to wrap it up at sub 20b OS, making skye(+mainstreet) a monstrously cheap mega bank.
passwelle:

Sir, I am not sure we are discussing the same thing. The outstanding number of shares is what I commented on. The balance sheet has absolutely nought to do with the dilution of the outstanding shares of Skye if they eventually raise the 30bn needed through rights/issuance of new shares.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, you can call this number 08191410456. Explain to him the issue concerning your outstanding dividend and let me know the outcome.

Thanks, but its sayin number dose not exist
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Vono is obviously manipulative stock...........

zendi:
vono is eating the lousy bears raw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Scarcity is refuelling the vono bus. It has only 560 mln OS, hailf of which is already held by vitafoam. So there are only about 200mln units available for general scrambling. I wonder if its going to 3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
I tried to buy it even and I couldn't get any...........If is not available then whoever is manipulating the shares must be in possession of majority of the shares and I believe it will cross 3 the way is going every day......................They are trying to make sure that Vono is half of Vitafoam...........Is good for short term trading before the merger conclusion if you can get some in your portfolio..............

zendi:
Scarcity is refuelling the vono bus. It has only 560 mln OS, hailf of which is already held by vitafoam. So there are only about 200mln units available for general scrambling. I wonder if its going to 3.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
VONO is not scarce it is going for 1.94 currently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olajide8(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
passwelle:

Directly it may look so, but check through their audited accounts - you would see a sub-title equity or shareholders funds, ordinary shares etc- but think about it critically and look at the possibility, of diluting and then market forces re-constructing the share price value, diluting the shares would have been a issue if the asset base would not increase- but they are also banking on the asset base increment - to maintain a certain level of value*(possibly below N4, reason they don't have to pay fantastic profits to share holders, and secondly, it allows for more working capital, just saying thou) if not the value would race for between N5-6 meaning, they would be facing operational difficulties of liquidity, when share holders come calling* as well as paying share holders- because of the supposed value they would have obtained* it's just simple management strategy to keep the value of the shares low* - just saying, I maybe wrong but!!! No matter what I foresee it travelling to N3-4 irrespect of the dilution or puriation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
should have loaded lots of Costain cry cry shocked Transcorp dia riz God ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
oga myjoy08, the mystery stock coming to NSE you told us about is INTERSWITCH right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
megainvest:
oga myjoy08, the mystery stock coming to NSE you told us about is INTERSWITCH right?

Sir, be patient lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Transcorp ke? You want to commit suicide ni? Better look for another stock oooo!

Aloaye:
should have loaded lots of Costain cry cry shocked Transcorp dia riz God ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Thank you oo....this is noted!

Processor01:
Transcorp ke? You want to commit suicide ni? Better look for another stock oooo!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Any fundamental reason pushing Costain?............I don't know much about the stock and i have tried to check online but most important info aren't available.................The market is becoming more interesting...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
angelo82:
Any fundamental reason pushing Costain?............I don't know much about the stock and i have tried to check online but most important info aren't available.................The market is becoming more interesting...........
there business is roads e.t.c, myjoy08 hope am not wrong?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by doublesugar: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
when is FBHN going to credit us the 1 for 10 bonus they decleared?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
I was singing it here, some people were asking questions. Now it's clear they are still asking questions.... Costain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'v lost faith in Oando, the stOck never cease to disappoint.

I'm just waiting for d right time to offload my entire holding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
This bear might last through out this week/middle of next week. When the new National assemble take over from the outgoing ones, and nomination of ministers/ confirmation by the national assemble take place, then policy of the new government will be known, after then we shall now know the direction of the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chibuking81:
This bear might last through out this week/middle of next week. When the new National assemble take over from the outgoing ones, and nomination of ministers/ confirmation by the national assemble take place, then policy of the new government will be known, after then we shall now know the direction of the market.

Permutation and combination

#Hihihihi

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chai see dissappointment full the faces of bnsil. Myjoy Myjoy where is the bull na? Even prophets don confuse. Der is God oooooooooooo

Anyway my bull na for 1H results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Chai see dissappointment full the faces of bnsil. Myjoy Myjoy where is the bull na? Even prophets don confuse. Der is God oooooooooooo

Anyway my bull na for 1H results

Agba friend, no hurry in life... grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coinbrood, Mpeace(m), Ades1, Mankind2024, ololufemi, Foundationchamp(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.