Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035374 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Questions that you didn't answer..........Thank I God,I entered before today....................I just don't know much about the stock.................

Primetech:
I was singing it here, some people were asking questions. Now it's clear they are still asking questions.... Costain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bosses in the house, pls I have NASCON... If sold now... hope I will still get my dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fedupnigerian: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
What are the rules on daytrading in Nigeria, because i heard in the US, less than $25,000 or so you cant make more than 3 transactions in a day if i am not mistaken.

I have some extra change i want to play with (I know its risky and 90% of day traders lose and all that).

How possible is day trading in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
fedupnigerian:
What are the rules on daytrading in Nigeria, because i heard in the US, less than $25,000 or so you cant make more than 3 transactions in a day if i am not mistaken.

I have some extra change i want to play with (I know its risky and 90% of day traders lose and all that).

How possible is day trading in Nigeria.

What a name. If i was fed up like you i wont look the way of NSE. frustration can be very frustrating on NSE. You be frustrated the more. so to save yourself of unnecessary frustration i will advise a fed up soul to stay clear NSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good response.........I have no idea what a fedupnigerian want in NSE?......Probably you are not fed up,maybe you should change that name and see what optimism can bring into your life..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tentative Ministerial Lists...
http://www.newsat247.com/2015/05/new-ministerial-list-emerged-buhari-drops-governors-fashola-and-fayemi-finally-see-the-new-twenty-four-buharis-loyalists-set-for-final-approval/

...According to a credible source, the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi from the South South geo-political zone would head the incoming APC administration’s cabinet as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, baring any change of tactics and political manoeuvreing.

2. Prof. Pat Utomi has been pencilled down as the head of the economic team. He is to serve as Minister of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on Economic matters.

Other names that have been sent for security clearance included:

3. Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW;
4. Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW;
5. Min. of Works – Dr. Chris Ngige – SE;
6. Min. of Education- Prof. Oby K. Ezekwesili -SE

7. Others include – Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW;
8. Min. of Culture/Tourism – James Ocholi – NC;
9. Min. of Labour and Prod. – Bisi Akande – SW;
10. Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW;
11. Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS;
12. Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW;
13. Min. of Foreign Affairs – Gen. A. Aboki – NC and
14. Min. of Internal Affairs – Y. M Tuggar – NE

15. Other distinguished Nigerian who would make the cabinet are Lagos vibrant Pastor Tunde Bakare as Minister for Special Duties;
16. Min. of Industries – PST. BD Lawal;
17. Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung – NC;
18. Min for Science and Technology – Engr. Segun Oni – SW;
19. Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW;
20. Min. of Women – Sharon Ikeazor – SE;
21. Min. for Youth – Umana Umana -SS

22. The chairman of Leadership Newspapers and former presidential aspirant, Sam Nda Isaiah is pencilled down as Minister of Information;
23. Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver – SS;
24. President Spokesman would be Alhaji- Lai Muhammed from the NC.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't think that list is authentic.................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fedupnigerian: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
bigass:

What a name. If i was fed up like you i wont look the way of NSE. frustration can be very frustrating on NSE. You be frustrated the more. so to save yourself of unnecessary frustration i will advise a fed up soul to stay clear NSE.

Its just a username na,haba.

Angelo is someone's username does not mean Angelo82 is an angel.

Do you have answers for me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Now we are taking, as a political scentist I know that this ministerial nomination will determine the direction of Nigeria economy. All stocks are control by one ministry or the other, each ministry has their own policy, and the head of each ministry is the minister, he or she determine what goes on in the ministry, he/she as well receives praise or blame of what ever happen in their ministry, he/she favours those they choose, most of time with direction from mr president who is the chief executive officer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Primetech:
I was singing it here, some people were asking questions. Now it's clear they are still asking questions.... Costain.
You were singing the costain to yourself as far as i'm concerned. Next time, if you really want to tip off BnsiTL, drop a clue as to what is brewing. You don't expect people to jump into your bus just for shouting costain, what if you're one chance, or a monkey dealer? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
lol..........True but you should know that we are Nigerians here and most people won't like any negative or pessimistic representation of our country.......Yes,you can buy and sell stocks as you want in Nigeria..........There is no limit yet..........

fedupnigerian:

Its just a username na,haba.

Angelo is someone's username does not mean Angelo82 is an angel.

Do you have answers for me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
zendi:
You were singing the costain to yourself as far as i'm concerned. Next time, if you really want to tip off BnsiTL, drop a clue as to what is brewing. You don't expect people to jump into your bus just for shouting costain, what if you're one chance, or a monkey dealer? grin

Someone, I think mercylicious posted the chart of Costain to show that it was breaking out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fedupnigerian: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
angelo82:
lol..........True but you should know that we are Nigerians here and most people won't like any negative or pessimistic representation of our country.......Yes,you can buy and sell stocks as you want in Nigeria..........There is no limit yet..........

Thanks. I just chose registered the username randomly. I am a healthy,happy person.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Aloaye:

Someone, I think mercylicious posted the chart of Costain to show that it was breaking out

yes we know costain the madman. U can only be madly wise to trade that stock esp with TA cos iv not seen any fundamentals even as at last yr it performed such stunt.

# correlation coefficient Technical analysis (TA) tins.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Pls what is transcorp going forward because i bought today at #2.86 even though it touched #2.84 and later closed at #2.86 so what will tomorrow look like for transcorp.Can it go to #3...and later to #3.18 atleast by thursday.Mercylicious and Agbalowomeri (my papa),born2berich, passwelle,9free and all my friends come out of hibernation and talk interestingly now.Thank you,i duff my cap for u all,bnsitl you rock!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
oga chibubear,i thank una for giving livestock to me as gift at #2.20,so i"ll get out by #2.56.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
embarassedwhereeee areeee the men on black plssss!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
veecovee:
embarassedwhereeee areeee the men on black plssss!

Arrrested at airport 4 travelling WITH FAKE documents!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
SWG1:

yes we know costain the madman. U can only be madly wise to trade that stock esp with TA cos iv not seen any fundamentals even as at last yr it performed such stunt.

It's set to do an IKEJA winkHOTEL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
SWG1:

Please, which website can I get good daily TA charts? No to bloomberg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
TRW Stockbrokers

jamace:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
jamace:

You can also try investing.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=34353190]Questions that you didn't answer..........Thank I God,I entered before today....................I just don't know much about the stock...............

'Thought they said follow the trend... i pasted it here and sister Mercy pointed out a likely breakout. Well i followed the trend n i'm still in Costain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daemperor1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
SWG1:

Thanks for ur comment, i think Dexter made mention of the possibility of Costain doing a 100% before he went on AWOL sometime last year. Maybe the time is now, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2015
cadno:

#Team UNITY BANK!!!, lets see who will make us proud more , VitaFoam or Unity Bank in the coming days lol

Sir, if you will take it from me, that ship is not one in which you'll sleep with both eyes closed. Its likely coming down, if Jesus tarries
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Wow. Am back from my 2days ban in this section for posting peer comparison of stock in terms of pe, bvbps, roe etc.
Even mails to this section mods or supermods could not lift d ban.
Make I rest small sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:43am On Jun 03, 2015
mercylicious:
Wow. Am back from my 2days ban in this section for posting peer comparison of stock in terms of pe, bvbps, roe etc.
Make I rest small sha.

Good to have you back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Processor01:
TRW Stockbrokers

Thanks. I observed that their charts start from monthly period . But where do they get their daily Tech analysis from?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Good morning all, who wins today match between green and red?. My prayer is for green to win.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Reddit:

You can also try investing.com
Yes, almost there. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2015
angelo82:
I don't think that list is authentic.................

Don't think so too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2015
mercylicious:
Make I rest small sha.

So such is prohibited?

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, iHaveMadeiT2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.