Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11089709 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (7820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
jp130:
please who has the mail address of morgan capital should drop it for me. i transferd money sinc last week friday and up till now it has not bn credited to my acct. each time i calld, dey say dey will credit it

After sending mail on the Deposit/Withdrawal instruction, Always follow up with a call for prompt action. Their nos are 08107596134 or 013429613.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
jp130:
please who has the mail address of morgan capital should drop it for me. i transferd money sinc last week friday and up till now it has not bn credited to my acct. each time i calld, dey say dey will credit it

Info@morgancapitalgroup.com or mail the boss on ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Hope nobody is working for state government here. The things we hear these days. 8 months salary arrears! Chai there is God o

My dear, I look at those news and thank God for my life.
I wonder how I can work and after 30 days I don't get alert, then u start counting one month, two months.......
If u even see d salary schedule, small small amount of money paid to men and women that still feed and maintain their families and on top that, the are still owed. You expect to get the best from them and want them not to be corrupt. If I have that kind of work, I will just open beer parlour or shop , then find someone that lives close to the office that will be signing attendance for me .
Nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
mercylicious:

I wonder how I can work and after 30 days I don't get alert, then u start counting one month, two months.......
If u even see d salary schedule, small small amount of money paid to men and women that still feed and maintain their families and on top that, the are still owed. You expect to get the best from them and want them not to be corrupt. If I have that kind of work, I will just open beer parlour or shop , then find someone that lives close to the office that will be signing attendance for me .
Nonsense!

Pls whats your Opinion about Eterna....is it a good buy short term or medium term?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
UNIBENDON:
Tomorrow's bull is going 2 be unimaginable.

What exactly do you think will trigger the bull run tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Guinness surprised me I gained 17% in the last 2 weeks. had i known i would have put my 2Billion Naira into that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Enjoy your loot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UNIBENDON: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
EduC:

What exactly do you think will trigger the bull run tomorrow?

C & I Leasing is a firm with a great future,revenue and profit are growing on the average. Its currents price of 58 Kobo is a great discount compared to its book value/real value of between N2 to N3.It is a gr8t company to watch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aks:

After sending mail on the Deposit/Withdrawal instruction, Always follow up with a call for prompt action. Their nos are 08107596134 or 013429613.

tnx man, i apreciate. its bn credited
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
UNIBENDON:
C & I Leasing is a firm with a great future,revenue and profit are growing on the average. Its currents price of 58 Kobo is a great discount compared to its book value/real value of between N2 to N3.It is a gr8t company to watch.

Bros the christmas party is over. Watch as the thing drives back to re-park at 50k, or is it 1k? Till next christmas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
bigass:
Guinness surprised me I gained 17% in the last 2 weeks. had i known i would have put my 2Billion Naira into that.
. Which liquid stock do u think can also go the way of Guinness again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nigeria Perspective: Rencap Foreign/US investors roadshow highlights:

...In all,... "Of our top picks, UBA got the most air time but the legacy transparency and corporate governance concerns kept raring their heads. Nevertheless, there was agreement that while UBA, Access and FCMB may offer relatively more upside, if you have to be in Nigeria today, you're better off sticking with the banks with relatively stronger pain buffers: GTBank, Zenith and Stanbic."

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
lionshare:

Pls whats your Opinion about Eterna....is it a good buy short term or medium term?

Eterna is good at current price.But make sure the money u invest there is not money you might suddenly need.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
MKT is abt to take position. Its time to position for d 2nd quarter result. Access

Access, UBAand fcmb are top picks for d banks. See volume staked in access today, access will ride faster cos of the interim div.
Fcmb has refused to fall in to my jijo price for days now, its time to take a seat in d bus as jijo may soon be over .
UBA story is well noted, UBA can command a bull even with a bad result. Imagine what will happen if they repeat a similar performance as with 1st quarter .

A lot of things going on in my mind now.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
mercylicious:
MKT is abt to take position. Its time to position for d 2nd quarter result. Access

Access, UBAand fcmb are top picks for d banks. See volume staked in access today, access will ride faster cos of the interim div.
Fcmb has refused to fall in to my jijo price for days now, its time to take a seat in d bus as jijo may soon be over .
UBA story is well noted, UBA can command a bull even with a bad result. Imagine what will happen if they repeat a similar performance as with 1st quarter .

A lot of things going on in my mind now.

Don't worry sister, God is in control grin Take a front seat in Access and Fcmb lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
bigass:
when you are big you are large
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkinadeDare: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
megainvest:
These stocks in my portfolio are silently performing: Presco, PZ, Total, Fidson, Berger, FO, Conoil, Oando, Unilever (Modest 15% - 30% in 2 months).
While stocks like FBNH and Seplat are dulling.

Like when will FO price fall so that one can be able to afford it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Access,Access pls wait make I enter pls o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
zik4ever:

Where are the bulls? Didnt see any from the report of today.

The bulls are here hope they won't starve and go back.We need good reports this week o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
soloniger:
when you are big you are large

E be like say our one and only bigass na APC .
I suspect she is one of atiku's wives.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
myjoy08:

Don't worry sister, God is in control grin Take a front seat in Access and Fcmb lol

I have never traded access bank b4. I go enter d bus am familiar with d driver. Fcmb .
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
mercylicious:

E be like say our one and only bigass na APC .
I suspect she is one of atiku's wives.

grin

I hate what Atiku loves. I cant wear pampers at old age.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkinadeDare: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
megainvest:
This is why I keep watching SEPLAT: I mentioned some time ago I will post a comparison I did between the top priced stocks on NSE. I used easykobo. com comparison tool and I have attached the snapshot. Although easykobo values are not 100% accurate, they can give us a good idea of the stocks as they stand based on fundamentals.

A quick look at the EPS values of these stocks (According to bloomberg):
SEPLAT: N79
Nestle: N24
Dangcem: N10.71
7UP: N10
Guinness: N5
FO: 1.43

2014 Dividend yield (According to bloomberg):
SEPLAT: 5.19%
Dangcem: 3.39%
Nestle: 3.17%
Guinness: 1.98%
7UP: 1.39%
FO: 1.3%

The best part is this: Seplat has a Price / Book Ratio of 0.9. The next to it is FO at 4.12. Most others are around 5 while Nestle is at 16.97! This means that out of the top most expensive stocks on NSE, Seplat is the only one trading at a discount to its book value.

Based on my analysis, I retain my buy recommendation for long term investors who have deep pockets and don't mind small losses in the short term due to the current state of the global oil market. I am still optimistic the oil price will recover or at least become more stable in the coming months.

Nice Analysis, bro...
I'm new on this thread. May I have your whatapp number
...mine is 0816 8899 518
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
mercylicious:

I have never traded access bank b4. I go enter d bus am familiar with d driver. Fcmb .
grin

FCMB knows the game well and you can take a look at UBA as well. 2 sure grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2015
NSEMPA "Market makers" viewing the thread by 1:21am after NSEMPA "trading hours" grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:55am On Jun 16, 2015
bigass:

I hate what Atiku loves. I cant wear pampers at old age.
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:24am On Jun 16, 2015
mercylicious:

Nonsense!
some people self and they will be asking GOD one thing or the other.mama mercy and mama myjoy08, do you know if morgan have any office in anambra,asaba or uyo? if not give me any good stockbroker office address that i can trade with online in one of this place?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:33am On Jun 16, 2015
UNIBENDON:
What is there business and how old are they in the business?hope they are not going down to #0.10 or one kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:39am On Jun 16, 2015
jp130:

tnx man, i apreciate. its bn credited
how much did it cost you to open with morgan?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm new on this section and i have been a follower for sometime now.

I must appreciate your efforts guys, you're doing a great job. Through the info shared here, i have been able to open a stockbroking acct with morgan despite not based in the country at the moment.

@myjoy,mercy,agba,saibuhari,stockbull,chibubear,angelo,jamace,ihedi,manie,young,9free,bigjay,zendi,dragon,lancee,jp,megainvest,kagame

feelamong,born2be,caurage,and other big big ogas..i say thank you.

#peace!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lifeworth247(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2015
ihedioramma:
some people self and they will be asking GOD one thing or the other.mama mercy and mama myjoy08, do you know if morgan have any office in anambra,asaba or uyo? if not give me any good stockbroker office address that i can trade with online in one of this place?.
@ihedioramma,
You have passed all these questions you are asking this morning .
You are a grandpa in this forum and not a newbie

@justcul,
Welcome to the club.
The club of pig and sharks. Wish you greenish portfolio.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (7820) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, Mfunkynation(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.