Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,821 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11078732 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2015
AkinadeDare:

Like when will FO price fall so that one can be able to afford it
No one can time d MKT oooo.
Once u are comfortable with a price just enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2015
mercylicious:
@ihedioramma,
You have passed all these questions you are asking this morning .
You are a grandpa in this forum and not a newbie

@justcul,
Welcome to the club.
The club of pig and sharks. Wish you greenish portfolio.
Mama reply me with what i ask i need it and it will help the newbie that need it but dont know how to ask e.t.c .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Am surprised that nobody noticed that over N500m was pumped into flourmills yesterday..

Access bank looks tempting but I will stick to UBA and FCMB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:
Am surprised that nobody noticed that over N500m was pumped into flourmills yesterday..

Saw the movement FM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2015
ihedioramma:
how much did it cost you to open with morgan?

i tinx wit 20k last yr. it took only 2 days
I live in Uyo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2015
jp130:

i tinx wit 20k last yr. it took only 2 days
I live in Uyo
#20,000? what are the things they ask to open it for you? did they have any office in uyo or do you go to there office to open it at were?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2015
ihedioramma:
#20,000? what are the things they ask to open it for you? did they have any office in uyo or do you go to there office to open it at were?.

My friend will u go back to sleep and stop all these early morning bronchorrhoea

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin grin Risus Sardonicus
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

My friend will u go back to sleep and stop all these early morning bronchorrhoea
i need what am asking . just tell me how i can get to online broker office and talk one on one with them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:

Rights issue things smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2015
ihedioramma:
i need what am asking . just tell me how i can get to online broker office and talk one on one with them?

Locate any major transport company in Uyo.
Board a bus going to Lagos.
Alight at Ojota motor park.
Board a bus from there to Obalende.
From Obalende, board a bus to Awolowo road, Ikoyi.
Alight at Keffi Junction (beside Total station).
Ask for directions to N0 3, Biaduo street (it's off Keffi street).
Talk one on one with them at online broker office.
Follow same route back to Uyo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Manonamission:

Locate any major transport company in Uyo.
Board a bus going to Lagos.
Alight at Ojota motor park.
Board a bus from there to Obalende.
From Obalende, board a bus to Awolowo road, Ikoyi.
Alight at Keffi Junction (beside Total station).
Ask for directions to N0 3, Biaduo street (it's off Keffi street).
Talk one on one with them at online broker office.
Follow same route back to Uyo.

Jeez!
hbrednic:
grin grin grin Risus Sardonicus
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Manonamission:

Locate any major transport company in Uyo. Board a bus going to Lagos. Alight at Ojota motor park. Board a bus from there to Obalende. From Obalende, board a bus to Awolowo road, Ikoyi. Alight at Keffi Junction (beside Total station). Ask for directions to N0 3, Biaduo street (it's off Keffi street). Talk one on one with them at online broker office. Follow same route back to Uyo.

dis is hilarous i dnt rinx dey av office here i did everyting online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
jp130:

dis is hilarous i dnt rinx dey av office here i did everyting online

when he wanted to visit online broker's office by fire by force nko

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2015
ihedioramma:

am just imagining the kind of conversation you and online broker will have. Morgan go somersault come do the splits join. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2015
You pple should leave iheodiaranmaa alone. Hes a product of our dysfunctional education system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2015
bigass:
You pple ahould leave iheodiaranmaa alone. Hes a product of our dysfunctional education system.

I don't think that dude is a product of any educational system at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2015
thorland:

I don't think that dude is a product of any educational system at all.

Why were u call him dude? Afterall were all brothers and sisters in the Lord. So, stop call him dude okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Why were u call him dude? Afterall were all brothers and sisters in the Lord. So, stop call him dude okay

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just heard from my broker that CONOIL's about to submit its report and that it is fantastic; revenue and profit increased quite substantially....

Also that the dividend it is to propose is larger than last year's

Anyone heard anything? any info??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
cornwall:
I just heard from my broker that CONOIL's about to submit its report and that it is fantastic; revenue and profit increased quite substantially....

Sir, try to work on the rumor and sell the news when it favors you. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
cornwall:

Kinda evident in the bid/offer. Thanks for sharing. Those interested may carry out further consultation with their analog or digital brokers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cornerstone Insurance Corporate Action: Closure of Register – Year Ended 31 December 2014

Proposed Dividend 2 kobo
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 6th – 10th July 2015
AGM Date 21st July 2015
Payment Date 25th July 2015
AGM Venue MUSON Centre, Onikan
Lagos

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/9415_CORNERSTONE_INSUR_CORPORATE_ACTION_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2015.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
my oga, why not call dem directly or visit their website and drop ur enquiry. they wil reply u promto.
ihedioramma:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
cornwall:

look well before you buy poomo brother grin

conoil Q3 shows the compay lack cash. i don't see any juicy dividend coming except they sell more of their asset to pay also they need to improve on their ROE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Manonamission:

Locate any major transport company in Uyo. Board a bus going to Lagos. Alight at Ojota motor park. Board a bus from there to Obalende. From Obalende, board a bus to Awolowo road, Ikoyi. Alight at Keffi Junction (beside Total station). Ask for directions to N0 3, Biaduo street (it's off Keffi street). Talk one on one with them at online broker office. Follow same route back to Uyo.
JAH BLESS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seemples(f): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dragonking:

am just imagining the kind of conversation you and online broker will have. Morgan go somersault come do the splits join. grin grin

grin grin

He'll easily win the top spot on any customer of the year chart grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: naturalflow, femu(m), Entrepreneurrr and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.