Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024517 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
@saibuhari @myjoy, any info on oando? The wait is getting strenuous as I don't wanna sell at a wrong time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:
@saibuhari @myjoy, any info on oando? The wait is getting strenuous as I don't wanna sell at a wrong time.

#Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
#JokeOfTheYear
#Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by egbojohn: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
thorland:

I don't think that dude is a product of any educational system at all.

Yes that Pa iheodioara might even be a PHD holder.

Don't be deceive by his sense of humour. I suspects his Pa Migiet of SMN.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:

I said it from onset OANDO is strictly for long term idle fund and that we should should expect their 2014 F/Y and 2015 H/Y results in August.

Bear in July 31st will make it exactly 1yr their sealed the COP deal and whatever they are cooking will be ready by August 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
http://www.proshareng.com/news/27477/VITAFOAM-Golden-retracement-a-steep-bounce-likely-to-occur-Proshare

Mh things from proshare.

It seems they have a new It student. That is the only reason that I will accept for their advice toinvestors to buy vono that it is retracing and likely to bounce back. This advice was given abt a week or two ago. Its not just abt d chart, experience counts equally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Yes he should be in the neighbourhood of a PHD holder. don't be deceive by his sense of humour. I suspects his Pa Migiet of SMN.

Mbanu! Pa migiet' s sense of humour is way way sophiscated.

Pa migiet got skills in the sophiscated comedy department.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:

If you sell, what will you buy?
The MKT has no direction for now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Elai147:

Kinda evident in the bid/offer. Thanks for sharing. Those interested may carry out further consultation with their analog or digital brokers.

Yes the offer was very scarce and Bid was way above normal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, try to work on the rumor and sell the news when it favors you. Best of luck.

Noted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Excellent7:
http://nairametrics.com/analysis-making-sense-of-oandos-levered-balance-sheet/

“The post”, in summary, is speculatively based on “…if oil prices continue to fall…”,then “…the risk of the investment outweighs the expected return…” therefore “…value of a company’s equity could decrease…”

The writer attempts to play down oando’s hedging of its oil output as considerably deficient in the face of increasing company debt.

All the data and facts the writer produced in his “the post” about oando are nothing new. they have been around since 2014 so why choose now to raise alarm when Oando is set to release its financial report.

what is the writer’s true purpose?

Nairametrics put a disclaimer saying it “is purely the opinion of the writer” and not of Nairametrics, but when I looked for the name of the writer – alas no name.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Technically, Oando is in the BUY zone. I advise Oando faithfuls to hold their BUY.

Keep on investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
@currentprice

let's wait and see if my stockbroker is right!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

#Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
#JokeOfTheYear
#Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

Na real #jokeoftheyear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Finally OANDO 16.95

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
PETERiCHY:

I said it from onset OANDO is strictly for long term idle fund and that we should should expect their 2014 F/Y and 2015 H/Y results in August.

Bear in July 31st will make it exactly 1yr their sealed the COP deal and whatever they are cooking will be ready by August 2015.

The journey to freedom is still far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:

Sir, Oando is one of many few stocks that will make people get rich this year. Oando results will be made available soon due to its readiness. This stock is meant for traders/investors who knew how to play with 'men in black' and dance with 'The Boys In Blue'. I hope some people will get my drift... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
mercylicious:

If you sell, what will you buy?
The MKT has no direction for now.

You are very correct. I scanned the market today and saw nothing else to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, Oando is one of many few stocks that will make people get rich this year. Oando results will be made available soon due to its readiness. This stock is meant for traders/investors who knew how to play with 'men in black' and dance with 'The Boys In Blue'. I hope some people will get my drift... grin

Ok. i noticed that the men in black are accumulating as they hindered it once again from flying today. But how soon is your soon? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:

Ok. i noticed that the men in black are accumulating as they hindered it once again from flying today. But how soon is your soon? grin

grin

you saw the magic today too right? It was gaining about 5%, then all of a sudden, it dropped to -88%, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
thorland:

grin

you saw the magic today too right? It was gaining about 5%, then all of a sudden, it dropped to -88%, lol.
grin I thought I was the only one that saw that swift move o. Very maradonic. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
jamace:
grin I thought I was the only one that saw that swift move o. Very maradonic. grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sirs', i'm very happy that you guys are learning the drift of this market from 'Men In Black' who give no damn concern about what a common man feel about their focused stock. I will just advise those who don't understand how the game is being play to thread softly and they should not allow emotions to overrule the fact of the stock market. As i said, it's one of a very few stocks on rather' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Born2berich:

Sir, the soon will come unexpectedly...In your own voice, get your cutlass ready and sharpen grin (The cutlass might not work this time around lol)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Who are these black-blue men, what's their business and where're they from?

#oxygenwave3startsagain

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
stockbull:
Who are these black-blue men, what's their business and where're they from?

#oxygenwave3startsagain

From Myjoy08's village which is close to bigass villa too and not too far from Chibuking's house.

grin

I would have said good night but I have learnt that money doesn't sleep.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
NSE sabi calm pple n cn do d opposite too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Born2berich:

You are very correct. I scanned the market today and saw nothing else to buy.
I beg to differ Sir. There are always opportunities on the bourse, only just depends on if you are investing or trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 3:29am On Jun 17, 2015
myjoy08:
Let's have some fun right now...Let everyone lists the top 3 or 4 stocks that will outperformed the market in the next 2 months? grin

This is a follow up to myjoy's call up for "stocks top picks" back in April for the next 2 months. Attached are are the top picks from 2 months ago (April 24), and their performance till date (June 16).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2015
@Sir Courage89, this is mine picks then...

Access'
UBA'
Transcorp'
Flourmill/Oando'

Check page 770-771 for verification though grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 6:04am On Jun 17, 2015
UNIBENDON:
C & I Leasing is a firm with a great future,revenue and profit are growing on the average. Its currents price of 58 Kobo is a great discount compared to its book value/real value of between N2 to N3.It is a gr8t company to watch.

Oga I didn't see no bull or abi na speculation or prophesy? Una go kill person here o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.