Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024383 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, no call for BP or any unhealthy concern here if one is familiar with the force behind Oando's stock. The greatest theorem of this stock is that most are emotionally attached to it grin. The game is on...!
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
megainvest:
I had to offload a good portion of my stocks (including Oando) to gain a strong cash position and re-position on some very mouth watering deals waiting to happen. The golden opportunities are still there. You just have to recognise them for yourself. Hedging by diversification has also proven itself for me this period.
Bros, hint us about those stocks. Are we no longer bnsitl? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
@angelo82 - Your analysis is spot on IMO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
jamace:
Bros, hint us about those stocks. Are we no longer bnsitl? grin grin
Issorai, which hint/info? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
@jamace dont mind me. I am very careful to mention stocks now because of the way the market is but I think it's time to WATCH (I didnt say buy grin ) stocks like GTB, Zenith, Beta Glass etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
megainvest:
@jamace dont mind me. I am very careful to mention stocks now because of the way the market is but I think it's time to WATCH (I didnt say buy grin ) stocks like GTB, Zenith, Beta Glass etc.
Good! Now I know I have a bitl! Thank you and may the joy of bull be with you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
JAS10:
@agba,Dexter, wat is hapenin to afriprud na?

Preparing for the bull. "Agbo to lo seyin..........."

The deal that was causing the reverse has been consumated!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
By next week many will cry their eyes out. If you are in now quickly jump out. The bear that will come next week will be bad. NSE is a going down. Most stock will lose 50 percent by next weekend. The bear is here. I sold all my shares today even at terrible losses. Put your money in piggy bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
angelo82:

Buhari himself slow down the whole bullish momentum..............Imagine no tangible appointment or economic path.........Is like we don't have a leader yet and you expect market player with huge fund to trade blindly..........I believe in a week or two,things will start to fall into places...........

For now even if Buhari appoints all his cabinet members from West Germany including President Mitchell as chief of staffs, it will no longer cause any rally.

The tempo is already down its only a superlative results that can trigger the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
PETERiCHY:

For now even if Buhari appoints all his cabinets from West Germany including President Mitchell it will no longer cause any rally.

Bcuz the tempo is already down its only a superlative results that can trigger the market.

Bros are u telling me the market will be in this mood from now till nov? Check ur charts very well, june is always bearish, july is bullish (Q2 things), slight bull in October, nov is bearish, last 2 weeks in December is bullish. Write these down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Today's bear was sluggishly confusing. I ended up taking the one I wasn't wanted to buy. I placed order on ubcap @ 1:40 but the price refused to go below below 1:42. I observed that flour mills has suddenly dropped to 34, I immediately replaced my order and FMn was immediately purchased. This market is very confusing and they price keeps dropping, making one unable to know when to enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bros are u telling me the market will be in this mood from now till nov? Check ur charts very well, june is always bearish, july is bullish (Q2 things), slight bull in October, nov is bearish, last 2 weeks in December is bullish. Write these down

Presently Nigeria economy is in a mess and quite a number of companies want to raise fresh funds.

So it will take at least 2yrs before we get back to those normal trends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Presently Nigeria economy is in a mess and quite a number of companies want to raise fresh funds.

So it will take at least 2yrs before we get back to those normal trends.

Nigeria economy is not in a good shape presently, but believe me, we had been on this road before and we weather the storm, so all these give us the assurance that these 2 also shall pass. And in reference to your timeline of getting back to those normal trends, i will like to know such economy theory that state that, Sirr? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
Possibly,because the whole enthusiasm is dead but am sure market will have direction...............Its either bull or bear.....This has always been direction of the market but right now is a mix of both in a low volume parameter....This mix up actually made it difficult to buy stocks......So its important for Buhari to take charge and show a style of governance so that investors will know that someone is in charge.........Right the only person showing off is Saraki and he is not the President............

PETERiCHY:

For now even if Buhari appoints all his cabinet members from West Germany including President Mitchell as chief of staffs, it will no longer cause any rally.

The tempo is already down its only a superlative results that can trigger the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
myjoy08:

Nigeria economy is not in a good shape presently, but believe me, we had been on this road before and we weather the storm, so all these give us the assurance that these 2 also shall pass. And in reference to your timeline of getting back to those normal trends, i will like to know such economy theory that state that, Sirr? grin

Have you forgotten the octopus theorem so soon?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
angelo82:
Possibly,because the whole enthusiasm is dead but am sure market will have direction...............Its either bull or bear.....This has always been direction of the market but right now is a mix of both in a low volume parameter....This mix up actually made it difficult to buy stocks......So its important for Buhari to take charge and show a style of governance so that investors will know that someone is in charge.........Right the only person showing off is Saraki and he is not the President............

Abeg make market mood continue like this till October so I can load heavily. Some correct pay go soon enter my hand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigass:
By next week many will cry their eyes out. If you are in now quickly jump out. The bear that will come next week will be bad. NSE is a going down. Most stock will lose 50 percent by next weekend. The bear is here. I sold all my shares today even at terrible losses. Put your money in piggy bank.
You are a bad sitl. Why did you not tell us earlier? angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
jamace:
You are a bad sitl. Why did you not tell us earlier? angry grin grin

She is being sarcastic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigass:

One of my investment principles : buy when people are afraid and full of anxiety and they they selling at loss.

Sell when there is bull and people are scrambling to buy.
You get gist? smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Abeg make market mood continue like this till October so I can load heavily. Some correct pay go soon enter my hand.

Like this till October?............That won't be a good market.........I prefer the market to go completely bloody bearish now for 10 trading days and then comes a real bull.................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Have you forgotten the octopus theorem so soon?

Oh I forgot so soon. Thank you Dr. Agba friend grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
angelo82:

Like this till October?............That won't be a good market.........I prefer the market to go completely bloody bearish now for 10 trading days and then comes a real bull.................

What if the President Appoint his cabinet in the next 72 hours lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Momentum will change...............Meanwhile don't interpret that appointment of cabinets will be bullish on the market but am sure it will be bullish or bearish........The direction has always been one of the two......And they both make money for you.....But this lull is not good for trading...........

myjoy08:

What if the President Appoint his cabinet in the next 72 hours lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
angelo82:
Momentum will change...............Meanwhile don't interpret that appointment of cabinets will be bullish on the market but am sure it will be bullish or bearish........The direction has always been one of the two......And they both make money for you.....But this lull is not good for trading...........

Sir, if you want the market to be bullish, you have to quote before you type your response. It should be the other way round grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Born2berich:

When the bulls come again, everybody will become a stock market analyst/guru. cheesy

But for now, this is Chibuking81 turf. so let's stay clear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigass:

Middle of July will tell. It's all man for himself with his strategy when the bears are around. The best time to bailout is the next bull run till Oct when the market starts recovering from September bears.

Disclaimer : historic pattern can change any year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
I want it to be bearish for 7days.........If not where am I going to put the money in my stockbroking account............They are coming to my junction slowly.............

myjoy08:

Sir, if you want the market to be bullish, you have to quote before you type your response. It should be the other way round grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigass:
bigass, so you are afraid of grandpapa of bear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
bigass, so you are afraid of grandpapa of bear.

She sound like you!...... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigass:

You sold at a loss only to keep the cash in a piggy bank?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by flexshop(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
I thank God for these bears. I have been waiting for some stocks to fall since like forever. Please let these bear continue so I will continue buying everything. I wise investor once said "the best time to buy stocks is when there is blood on the streets".

#please note I'm a long term investor, so if you are into jijo or short term trading, better evaluate and re-design your portfolio

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.