Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024931 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Processor01:

You sold at a loss only to keep the cash in a piggy bank?
some time is good to sell and watch for the next move. I saw on the page of news paper that Buhari will appoint the SGF and Chief of staff before next week tuesday as he enter his new house at the presidential villa next week, and the ministerial list will be forward to the national assemble on tuesday. With this news I purchase many stocks today, let watch and see how next week will look like.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chibuking81:
some time is good to sell and watch for the next move. I saw on the page of news paper that Buhari will appoint the SGF and Chief of staff before next week tuesday as he enter his new house at the presidential villa next week, and the ministerial list will be forward to the national assemble on tuesday. With this news I purchase many stocks today, let watch and see how next week will look like.
Market will recover slowly but I doubt if it comes soon. One of reasons this bear is ravaging in the mkt is that the Buhari govt. has not pronounced direction of his economic policies. Nothing regarding economy has been heard. Foreign and institutional investors are not willing to invest as a result of that. Market needs this new government economic pronouncement. Are they going to probe NNPC, reverse electric power reform, extend deadline on ban on tokunbo cars, subsidy and many more?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chibuking81:

...And u went to buy before sharing this news? Hehehehehe, Diaris God oooooo! Dr. Agba, over to you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Processor01:

You sold at a loss only to keep the cash in a piggy bank?

Only you got the drift. I didn't sell nothing. Just want to be chibuking for a second. All I am doing now is gather money to buy more. I love bear market when I have money.

angelo82:

She sound like you!...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
What are the 5 most discounted stocks on NSE currently

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
As an investor in the NSE since 1996 I have followed Warren Buffetts advice that you shouldn't have more than 10 stock in your portfolio.

I have just re-balanced my portfolio and I have 8 stock that I've invested in for long term purposes with the occasional CICO/JIJO when the opportunity arises. I am looking for recommendations from my bnsitl for which 2 stock I need to add.

In my portfolio I have:
FBNH (since 1996)
Dangote Sugar
GTB
Zenith
Access
Flour Mills
Oando
UBACAP (my wild card for speculative purposes)

Any suggestions on any 2 stock that I should add to balance my portfolio ?

(n/b I'm expecting dividends from GSK and I've been eyeing Mansard and CCNN)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
LondonCool:
As an investor in the NSE since 1996 I have followed Warren Buffetts advice that you shouldn't have more than 10 stock in your portfolio.

I have just re-balanced my portfolio and I have 8 stock that I've invested in for long term purposes with the occasional CICO/JIJO when the opportunity arises. I am looking for recommendations from my bnsitl for which 2 stock I need to add.

In my portfolio I have:
FBNH (since 1996)
Dangote Sugar
GTB
Zenith
Access
Flour Mills
Oando

I stake Dangote cement( emerging Microsoft of nig) Nascon, if you have money add Nigeria breweries. They are good for long run.
Caveat: invest at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
bigass:
What are the 5 most discounted stocks on NSE currently

Access
Skye
Flourmill
Uba
Eterna/Oando
Aiico

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
LondonCool:

In my portfolio I have:
FBNH (since 1996)
Dangote Sugar
GTB
Zenith
Access
Flour Mills
Oando

Afriprud
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
LondonCool:

In my portfolio I have:
FBNH (since 1996)
Dangote Sugar
GTB
Zenith
Access
Flour Mills
Oando

Depending on the number of stocks you have in each one, it seems like your portfolio is heavily exposed to the banks. I think you should diversify more into other sectors. Warren Buffet's formula may not work perfectly for you in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
myjoy08:

Access
Skye
Flourmill
Uba
Eterna/Oando
Aiico

you must be joking right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2015
bigass:

you must be joking right

Thou sayeth Ma. Have a blissful weekend with your boo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2015
angrybull:

I stake Dangote cement( emerging Microsoft of nig) Nascon, if you have money add Nigeria breweries. They are good for long run.
Caveat: invest at your own risk.

@angrybull,

I just sold all my NASCON stock 2 days ago. I didn't want to be too exposed to Dangote's investments .

Hmmmm, Nigerian Breweries, I'm trying to justify my ethical investment beliefs and pass this one( maybe I should invest in their Malt products).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 1:36am On Jun 20, 2015
angelo82:
I want it to be bearish for 7days.........If not where am I going to put the money in my stockbroking account............They are coming to my junction slowly.............

Angelo82, when you click on quote or reply, just go below the comment you are trying to reply and type below "[/quote]", from the corrections received, I think it's just the ethics to help everyone reading the comments.

E dey make head skip sometimes like bear market grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Culled from SMN
More Expansion As First Bank Acquires ICB Guinea

POSTED BY: NAIRAMETRICS JUNE 19, 2015
One of Africa’s richest banks, First Bank of Nigeria Plc said early this week that it is expanding to Guinea following its 100 percent acquisition of International Commercial Bank (ICB) now known as FBN Bank Guinea.
The launch further consolidates First Bank’s position as the largest corporate and retail banking financial institution in sub-Saharan Africa (excluding South Africa) with presence in Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Senegal, and Democratic Republic of Congo as well as presence in the UK and Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Abu Dhabi and Beijing,” the lender said in a statement.
According to the subsidiary of FBN Holdings Plc, the expansion represents its strategic objective to maintain significant market share, expand its pan-African footprint and diversify earnings while delivering value to shareholders.

The lender says FBN Bank Guinea is strategically positioned to foster greater collaboration and provide better service for the country’s public and private sector clients, and the general public at large. “The Bank leverages First Bank’s international network, business expertise, which is part of the diversified synergies of the FBN Group to offer innovative, convenient and secure banking services to its customers and better seize the emerging opportunities in the local market,” the statement added.

Bisi Onasanya, Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer (GMD/CEO) of First Bank commenting on the development said the launch of FBN Bank Guinea fulfils one of the critical stages of the lender’s ambition to steadily broaden and build a more diverse footprint across Africa. “We are committed to developing a multi-local business model that broadens our geographic revenue base while providing enhanced service delivery to our new customers and equity participation to local investors,” he affirmed.

On his part Akeem Oladele, Managing Director (MD) of FBN Guinea said having built value for Nigeria over the last 120 years, First Bank through FBN Bank Guinea is poised to do even more in the Guinean financial market.
According to him, FBN Bank Guinea will provide customers with a bouquet of banking solutions that will make their financial lives more convenient and stress-free whilst providing a delightful service experience.
“Given our heritage and market leadership at FBN Bank, we are committed to co-creation; to listen and input feedback received from our customers in the development of products and services that are relevant”, Oladele added.

On May 27, 2014 FBN Holdings announced that its subsidiary First Bank of Nigeria Limited has completed the acquisition of ICB Senegal, which represents the last jurisdiction of the West African assets of ICB Financial Group Holdings.
’By this acquisition, First Bank has now completed its acquisition of ICB West Africa comprising operations in Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Sierra Leone and Senegal,’’ FBN Holdings said.
More Expansion As First Bank Acquires ICB Guinea | NAIRAMETRICS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EGUNSOLA14: 3:45am On Jun 20, 2015
angrybull:

Market will recover slowly but I doubt if it comes soon. One of reasons this bear is ravaging in the mkt is that the Buhari govt. has not pronounced direction of his economic policies. Nothing regarding economy has been heard. Foreign and institutional investors are not willing to invest as a result of that. Market needs this new government economic pronouncement. Are they going to probe NNPC, reverse electric power reform, extend deadline on ban on tokunbo cars, subsidy and many more?
let The Market Recover QuicklyOooo Otherwise......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby234(f): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2015
What happens here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
chibaby234:
What happens here
we invest in shares, we also buy and sell shares. For now we are anticipating good news that will favour our market next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
we are entering the week of great expectation, if it's positive there will be great bull in the market, if it's negative the reverse will be the case, but I pray for positive week, and our God shall grant all our good heart desire in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
For now am having my eyes fixed on the following stocks, Julius berger, Oando, Transcorp, Zenith bank, Access bank, FBNH, Dangote sugar. I hope if market become positive next week, these stocks I mention will deliver.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
The 1k per value policy seems to have started working wonders, within the week, I noticed that all the stocks at the car park have started turning some volume, albeit small.

Source : www.proshare.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Really? Niger ins 3.5k per share?
Make this miracle happen for IAA oooooo.

For every holder of the following stock, may your mouth be filled with smile and laugh as you get dividend and offload your shares to the Goliath oppressing the shares and milking them dry.
IAA, multiverse, becopetroleum, capoil,japaul, daarcoms, afromedia,ipwa, lasaco,mbenefit,guineains,standard alliance,studpress ,roads,nige sewing co., etc

If you believe me can u shout a big eeyi!
Owu ya!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
This one Niger ins put agm for sokoto, dem for put am for Bornu.
grin

Meanwhile, did anyone notice nsempa is heading to page 1000? I will like to be the one to 'take the virginity, you are mine forever ' of that page.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Eti closure date -25-29th June, agm-19th June.
1 for 15 bonus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
mercylicious:
This one Niger ins put agm for sokoto, dem for put am for Bornu.
grin

Meanwhile, did anyone notice nsempa is heading to page 1000? I will like to be the one to 'take the virginity, you are mine forever ' of that page.

hahahahah dem no make we come be dat. I wonder how companies arrive at the location of AGMs...

Can anyone share what happens in an AGM, I have not attended one before...I mean the side attractions like item 7? lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
That dividend must be 0.0035k..........That 3.5k is confusing..................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ernie4life(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
carpenter:

hahahahah dem no make we come be dat. I wonder how companies arrive at the location of AGMs...

Can anyone share what happens in an AGM, I have not attended one before...I mean the side attractions like item 7? lol

lol

the item 7 depends on the weight of the company, I have being to a couple of AGM, trust me it was all worth it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
lukin @ dangote cement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
angelo82:

If you multiply by 10 , you get 35kobo
If you multiply by 100, you get 350kobo which is N3.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
ernie4life:

lol

the item 7 depends on the weight of the company, I have being to a couple of AGM, trust me it was all worth it

hmmmmm

I should attend a few then, usually have something lined up whenever one occurs. Why pay for "eresi and siken" I did not chop?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
angelo82:

Count your fingers, u will understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Autophys1, Payunsin, freeman67 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.