Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10943717 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (7774) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
cornwall:
Is anyone here able to shortsell?

Anyone has a list of stockbrokers out there who will do short selling for retail traders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
jp130:
oando down again, gud move
give me the website you use?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
How I wish there is a 'dislike' buttom.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
MoxyzFM:
How I wish there is a 'dislike' buttom.
yes it appears there is setup but bookmark the monicas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
I noticed Vitaform was bullish today and CCNN had lots of bids and very little offers.

And new on thing to COYS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
I hope you weren't one of those that mocked Saibuhari because that guy really gave good info! For some strange reasons, Vitafoam market makers always keeps the price green at the close of trade.

I bought at 5.25 and that line on my portfolio has not gone red at the close of daily trades grin

jauntty:
I noticed Vitaform was bullish today and CCNN had lots of bids and very little offers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
BITL Ucheson, God has answer your prayer, Oando is almost at your junction waiting for you, and might still bypass your junction, hope you can now increase your company holding to 5%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
jauntty:

most are the works of company trap setter, their market makers will bargain the price go north, by the time they pick alot of passenger, dumping will start.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Processor01:
I hope you weren't one of those that mocked Saibuhari because that guy really gave good info!
I bought at 5.25 and that line on my

Nah. I don't do e-bashing. Besides I hardly say anything here except when I have something important to say.

I have VitaForm in my portfolio too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
ihedioramma:
give me the website you use?
i used bloomberg mobile o. d app has bn helpi me o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
soon oando go mak neewbies cry in efik
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
jp130:
i used bloomberg mobile o. d app has bn helpi me o
ok. i dont know how to use it can you teach me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
I tire for this ihedioramma or did you sell your Nairaland account to a newbie? You ask newbie questions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dumexoga viewing!

Haaaaa, once this oga show face Oando is headed to 12

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
To our Muslim brothers and sisters: As we enter into the holy month of Ramadan, may almighty God answer our supplications and grant us all the desires of our heart. Let's continue to pray for the peace of Nigeria, and complete defeat of the evil of terrorism in our dear country. grin

Ramadan Kareem!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wat is happening.a relay race to south or wat.i hope investment is still safe !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
I couldn't make purchase of any stock today. bargains here and there , But I want comfort entry point. I want to get Access @6N, Ubcap @ 1:40, I will wait tomorrow to see how mkt will be. One thing I hv learnt from this mkt is patience. Maybe zenith might play into my hands at 16. I will not rush my purchase.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
ihedioramma:
ok. i dont know how to use it can you teach me?
Download bloomberg app. In your phone. there you can save your desired choice of stock in the watch list, you can monitor the prices from there. You can use Nigeria stock exchange site

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
angrybull:
I couldn't make purchase of any stock today. bargains here and there , But I want comfort entry point. I want to get Access @6N, Ubcap @ 1:40, I will wait tomorrow to see how mkt will be. One thing I hv learnt from this mkt is patience. Maybe zenith might play into my hands at 16. I will not rush my purchase.

Sir, my only advise to you is to 'make hay while the sun shines'. Patience is key and on the other-hand, remember, sometimes, 'LATER becomes NEVER' when it comes to making immediate decision. Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, my only advise to you is to 'make hay while the sun shines'. Patience is key and on the other-hand, remember, sometimes, 'LATER becomes NEVER' when it comes to making immediate decision. Good luck grin
thank you my joy, many stocks are trading below their intrinsic value, but the cheaper the merrier. I will buy something tomorrow. You know I am being careful to maximize every possible opportunity by buying at a comfortable bargain. I will buy in tranches to minimize any lose.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
angrybull:

Download bloomberg app. In your phone. there you can save your desired choice of stock in the watch list, you can monitor the prices from there. You can use Nigeria stock exchange site
JAH BLESS. more green to your stocks and red to the ones you want to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AkinadeDare: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
pythondjango:
Go to MorganCapital or investment one securities int'l.That's my candid shot!

Thanks!
I really appreciate, pythondjango
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
OANDO 15.90

Hmmm

Another pre-election bear in the making.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Finally oando bomb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
ihedioramma:
JAH BLESS. more green to your stocks and red to the ones you want to buy.
grin back to you as well grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
angrybull:

thank you my joy, many stocks are trading below their intrinsic value, but the cheaper the merrier. I will buy something tomorrow. You know I am being careful to maximize every possible opportunity by buying at a comfortable bargain. I will buy in tranches to minimize any lose.

Sir, those 2 stocks u mentioned above are good but its all depends on your risk appetite and where you focus is grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
angrybull:

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, those 2 stocks u mentioned above are good but its all depends on your risk appetite and where you focus is grin
Good you took cognizance, I have high risk appetite ,i survived the tsunami that befall stock market in 2008 and have developed thick skin and shock absorbing skills to withstand any eventuality. I am an investor in stock but since my discovery of real time online do it yourself stock trading from here I am tempted to apportion some of my portfolio for trading. I will be looking upon you guys for direction as I learn how to tread in stock grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drtonyo(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Transcorp Ughelli Power Limited (TUPL), the Power Generation and Investment Subsidiary of Nigerian conglomerate Transcorp Plc, today released its 2014 Annual Report and held its 2nd Annual General Meeting of shareholders.

The Report details outstanding progress during the first full calendar year of operations at Ughelli Power Plant, the Group’s power generating asset and Nigeria’s largest gas-powered generating company.

In the CEO’s statement, Mr. Fadeyibi outlines TUPL’s “short term, post-acquisition operational strategy — one based largely around the recovery of installed capacity.”

In 2014, TUPL increased generation capacity from 342MW at December 2013, to 610MW at the end of 2014 — a 78% increase year-over-year and a 300% increase from takeover and this year, financial advisory firm Renaissance Capital (RenCap) predicted that Transcorp Plc would more than quintuple its profitability by 2017 in part because of the outlook for TUPL.

According to RenCap, “We believe the government’s determination to make centralised electricity supply a reliable source of power for the economy, at half the price of the currently widely used diesel generators, is sufficient reason to see a bright future for the asset.

Transcorp Plc Group President/CEO Emmanuel N. Nnorom was pleased with TUPL results, saying, “Our team is excited and united. Ade has done a fantastic job of assessing existing generating assets at Ughelli and determining a course of action for total recovery and as a result, we are on track to achieve 850MW per day by year-end 2015, which represents a major contribution to the country’s total energy output.

During the TUPL Board meeting on 16 June, Transcorp Plc Board Chairman Tony O. Elumelu, CON predicted long-term mega-growth, saying, “We are determined to produce a quarter of all power generated in Nigeria and we are clearly on track to achieve this, thanks to the cohesiveness of the leadership team and the hard work of the staff, driven by the TUPL CEO.”

According to the Board, 2015 will see the execution of expansion plans through key acquisitions, as well as a Greenfield project set to begin operations in 2018.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:11am On Jun 19, 2015
cheesy
angrybull:
grin
angrybull:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Good Morning house,
Is FBNH still going to give this bonus or they've given already? I have not seen anything like that ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (7774) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), lionshare, Agbalowomeri, KayOn1, ogoo4real, ayufun, SonofElElyonRet, congi(m), bubykay01, Princkez, spido(m), freeman67 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.