Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10944603 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexo68(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mercylicious:

Always stalking me.
Doctor in gender and inter related matters.
Minister of women affairs.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
alexo68:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please were can i get this grin grin to buy? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
ihedioramma:
please were can i get this grin grin to buy? .
grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
@saibuhari,
I see ur hand for vitafoam ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
1 for 15 bonus shares still loading in eti
Closure date brought forward.

https://trwstockbrokers./2015/06/23/eti-resolutions-passed-at-the-agm/

A special Resolution was passed approving the issue of bonus of one (1) ordinary share for every fifteen (15) ordinary shares held on the date of the closure of register which was adjusted from 25th June 2015 to 22nd July 2015 to comply with the rules of Ghana Stock Exchange which requires 21 notice for closure of register from the date of the AGM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Zenith Capital is one yawa firm...........One word avoid anything that has to do with them...................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
angelo82:
Zenith Capital is one yawa firm...........One word avoid anything that has to do with them...................

This is de-marketing.
What did they do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don drop bomb for smn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
angelo82:

Try CSL Stockbrokers, Investment One or United Capitals ie former UBA stockbrokers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
manie:

Try CSL Stockbrokers, Investment One or United Capitals ie former UBA stockbrokers.

Of a truth this is Pa Emma's voice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
angelo82:

Please explain this statement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
sellydion:

Proshare: is giving a pointer to those that can wait for FBNH you will soon meet it at N20.

Not this year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Youngzedd:

Not this year.

Before fbnh gets to 20, then ASI must be above 50,000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drtonyo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
ihedioramma:
i need what am asking . just tell me how i can get to online broker office and talk one on one with them?

Locate any major transport company in Uyo.
Board a bus going to Lagos.
Alight at Ojota motor park.
Board a bus from there to Obalende.
From Obalende, board a bus to Awolowo road, Ikoyi.
Alight at Keffi Junction (beside Total station).
Ask for directions to N0 3, Biaduo street (it's off Keffi street).
Talk one on one with them at online broker office.
Follow same route back to Uyo

The award for the funniest post on Nsempa 2015 goes to the above post.
I laughed so hard ....

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
"Please, let us not forget why we are here.
People have gotten so addicted to SON thread that other threads like market watch, economic watch , oil and gas highlights , stocks etc are going dormant,

Sometimes, weeks pass without a mention of stocks, the main reason this site was created.

This wasn't how I met smn."
-(mercylicius on smn)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Never say Never Dr. Agba friend grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
@myjoy, their fair value for fbn is 20 naira. Book value is 16naira.
They were also explicit on how they got the fair value.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
mercylicious:
I don drop bomb for smn.
soloniger:
People have gotten so addicted to SON thread that other threads like market watch, economic watch , oil and gas highlights , stocks etc are going dormant,
Sometimes, weeks pass without a mention of stocks, the main reason this site was created.
-(mercylicius on smn)
The bomb!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
drtonyo:

ihedioramma:
i need what am asking . just tell me how i can get to online broker office and talk one on one with them?

I laughed so hard ....

grin

That's algorithm for meeting them face to face grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
mercylicious:
@myjoy, their fair value for fbn is 20 naira. Book value is 16naira.
They were also explicit on how they got the fair value.

It is sure that FBNH is very undervalue with other (as in most) active stocks traded in NSE. As Dr. Agba friend stated that the market has nowhere to go than UP. So there is high expectations that the second half of the year will be bullish against all odds. In general voice of BNSITL, we are making money this year 2015 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:43am On Jun 24, 2015
grin yes we re making money ..owo ,kudi , ego
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:57am On Jun 24, 2015
lancee:
grin yes we re making money ..owo ,kudi , ego
Yes, the love of money brought us here! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2015
The way some of us use to say up up forgetting that we are in the new government that want to sanitize the system. just yesterday president M. Buhari told governors during their meeting with him to be ready for hardship from now till the next three months, he promise to recover billions of naira the past administration has stolen, he maintains that, the past administration was worst than 2nd republic politicians. I do remember that he fought corruption on toppling the government of that 2nd republic. If he want to recover the money which will also result to three months hardship, did we think that market will keep on moving up up?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2015
drtonyo:

ihedioramma:

I laughed so hard ....

grin
that one na old one now so you never see new one? ask sister mercy and a's they will tell you. one love all follow. grin Make i here say you from uyo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
soloniger:

-(mercylicius on smn)

SMN has turned to SOTN thread and it will be difficult to restore it back the way things are going for the following reasons;

1. PDPsupporters/ sympathizers are constantly on PMB neck and are looking for the slightest opportunity to fault his administration.
2. You can easily get thanked the smn way and increase your SMN status as you fully participate in SOTN thread.
3. The dull, lack lustre and slow movement of the NSE also isn't helping matters as investors are now confused.

These are the major reason why what is happening in SMN will continue to happen most especially until PDP sympathizers learn to accept defeat and move on.

That's why I hardly comment on smn these days. You end up turning yourself to a rival for no plausible reason.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, the evening school self no dey get light self at night. Anyway, i will attend Sir Ihedioramma school grin

angrybull:
@myjoy
Ihediorama needs your attention grin I want to answer but runs short of idea smiley

Oga Myjoy08, you never still answer the question. Abi you don become maradona fa? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Born2berich:

Oga Myjoy08, you never still answer the question. Abi you don become maradona fa? grin
so you use me to cover up? i said two days and you say is one week. are you among the people that want to marry my sister mercy? what number are you in the list?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Chibuking81:
The way some of us use to say up up forgetting that we are in the new government that want to sanitize the system. just yesterday president M. Buhari told governors during their meeting with him to be ready for hardship from now till the next three months, he promise to recover billions of naira the past administration has stolen, he maintains that, the past administration was worst than 2nd republic politicians. I do remember that he fought corruption on toppling the government of that 2nd republic. If he want to recover the money which will also result to three months hardship, did we think that market will keep on moving up up?.

I have premonition that the lull and unpredictable nature of the market will continue till next six months maybe. The present government has an uphill task to battle endemic corruption, suffocate and stifle to political oblivion those who have been corrupting the system.
A Lot of state properties and resources are in the private enclave. This will take buhari at least six months to recover. Investors are very caution and never want to invest in the situation of uncertainty to avoid losing their money, hence the lull in the market. I personally expect more melt down in the stock market as some corrupt politicians will sell off their stock to pay off their loan to avoid their names being made public by banks in August as directed by CBN. Government might resort to selling off the properties ( including stocks) of political looters to recover the stolen funds from government. In the main time, we are still watching to see the unfolding of political fight for survival which must have devastating effect on stock exchange mkt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2015
angrybull:

I have premonition that the lull and unpredictable nature of the market will continue till next six months maybe. The present government has an uphill task to battle endemic corruption, suffocate and stifle to political oblivion those who have been corrupting the system.
A Lot of state properties and resources are in the private enclave. This will take buhari at least six months to recover. Investors are very caution and never want to invest in the situation of uncertainty to avoid losing their money, hence the lull in the market. I personally expect more melt down in the stock market as some corrupt politicians will sell off their stock to pay off their loan to avoid their names being made public by banks in August as directed by CBN. Government might resort to selling off the properties ( including stocks) of political looters to recover the stolen funds from government. In the main time, we are still watching to see the unfolding of political fight for survival which must have devastating effect on stock exchange mkt.

And that's exactly what will happen. I said it sometime ago that if you are not in for a long term i.e 4yrs above.

Then better sell off your holdings and go in Agricultural and food related ventures.

Bcuz presently the Nigeria economy is nothing to write home about and very soon a lot of pigs will get slaughtered. he that has ears let him hear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
angrybull:

thank God, I have seen someone that observe what I have observed, politicians as I have observed are selling their shares, and some will push the money outside the country, at the same time foreign investors are afraid of what will be their fate with fight against corruption of the present government toward the previous administration. caution is the watch word for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IPO2002, ernie4life(m), handsomebolanle, janga(m), Mills55, Foundationchamp(f), 1jboi, ogoo4real, rebekah2011(m), sirrotex, mails4funshi(m), eziokwunwoko(m), USAfall2024 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.