Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024332 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
To jijo these days na very big risk.
I jijoed eternal at 2.53 yesterday. B4 I knew what was happening, it hit 2.41.
I said mbanu. My money no go loss like DT. I bought equal quantity again at 2.41.

Na so I come hold my chest since yesterday. grin Few mins ago, it went back to 2.53.
Na so my money for enter water.

2days ago, I saw unusual volume at close of biz wit mm like closing price in upl. I did not wait to confirm if truly d mm don start work for there. I jumped in yesterday. As I don buy finish at minus 5%, another 5% comot. I knew DT was a bad investment as my mm assumption was false. I've converted it to long term (1 week grin). Let me see if the magician will appear again.

Fo don run comot my reach. I've been putting my bid daily here, but the price has refused to slack.

Vitafoam has bought off all jijo members like myself, my hand can't reach this one again, no need to even try.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
what is the name of your church?
Future Hope Assembly. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
jamace:
Future Hope Assembly. grin
I see, i hope is come as you are?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
what is the name of your church?

Livestock Ministry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by peaceland(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
peaceland:
Please all,
Is there a way you can complete e-dividend form without having to go through each registrar?
What I am is is there a way of filling 1 form for all your dividends to be paid into your account and future stocks you purchase will apply same without having to obtain the form from the various registrars and completing it now or in the future.
Thank you

Please anyone in the house that can help respond to this?
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
mercylicious:
I said mbanu. My money no go loss like DT. I bought equal quantity again at 2.41.

Na so I come hold my chest since yesterday. grin Few mins ago, it went back to 2.53.

2days ago, I saw unusual volume at close of biz wit mm like closing price in upl. I did not wait to confirm if truly d mm don start work for there. I jumped in yesterday. As I don buy finish at minus 5%, another 5% comot. I knew DT was a bad investment as my mm assumption was false. I've converted it to long term (1 week grin). Let me see if the magician will appear again.

Fo don run comot my reach. I've been putting my bid daily here, but the price has refused to slack.

Vitafoam has bought off all jijo members like myself, my hand can't reach this one again, no need to even try.
what of uba&skye now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Livestock Ministry
are you one of there abuja pastors?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
mercylicious:

Thank you for this.My own side of the coin is bought eterna 2.52 almost two weeks ago,i sold at #2.65 while waiting for eternal to go down lower which it did yesterday to buy but i was hoping that it would go lower and formed real new low perhaps at #2.33 to buy but surprisingly it remained on #2.41 for a long time b4 turning to #2.53 now.Meanwhile,i bought livestock at #2.20 last week thursday hoping to berth out at #2.40 but it touched #2.30 on Tuesday only to get to #2.40 yesterday it turned back to #2.22 and now it is now #2.19 .Right now,i am just confused and i don't know what tomorrow holds perhaps #2.12 God forbid.So these are d danger of swimming with thorn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mercy eternal is going to 1.86
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigass:
my sister what is the price of eternal,uba and oando now(myjoy08)?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigass:
why?
pls can you explain or hint us on ur exhilaration for eternal at #1.86.Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
my sister what is the price of eternal,uba and oando now(myjoy08)?

Eternal 2.53
Oando 15.80
UBA 5.00

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
myjoy08:

Eternal 2.53 Oando 15.80 UBA 5.00
Thank's
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please Brothers and Sisters,does signing of dividend mandate by banks free of charge? Please,attend to my question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
bigass:

Till then.
I have 2/3 of my trading money in cash.
Still looking.
Have u looked at the closing price of banks today? Juice dey everywia.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
EDUECO:
Please Brothers and Sisters,does signing of dividend mandate by banks free of charge? Please,attend to my question.

1. Signing of dividend mandate is free.
2. A letter of confirmation of account from the bank is at a cost...FBN does it for 2k each.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
mercylicious:

Cyriacus, are u related to zebrudaya okorigwe nwodo alias 4.30?
@ house, has d rule taken effect? Plz let's know the % of afriprud profit that is due to unclaimed div.

Registrars to return all Unclaimed Dividends of 15mths and Above to the Paying firms

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 5.36 AM / SEC

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) yesterday directed all Registrars of Public Companies to return all unclaimed dividends, which have been in their custody for fifteen (15) months and above, to the paying companies.

Registrars are required to file evidence of remittance with the Commission not later than June 30, 2015.

The SEC also hinted that ‘failure to comply’ with this directive shall attract appropriate sanctions without further recourse.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/27301/Registrars-to-return-all-Unclaimed-Dividends-of-15mths-and-Above-to-the-Paying-firms-Proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pls house has anyone received ubcap dividend- whether electronic or by post? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Angrybull are you angry at the market today? Stockbull good day long time? what do you have to tell us about the market now?. ud4o4o wellcome what was your old name here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Trading may pose a great risk still.be conservative and less aggressive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
UD4040:
Pls house has anyone received ubcap dividend- whether electronic or by post? Thanks

Yes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
stockbull:
ok sir, what stocks do you eye now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
stockbull:

Trading will pose a great risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
manie:

Yes.
pls dat ws inconclusive- u got urs via e-dividend or by post- tanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
Angrybull are you angry at the market today? Stockbull good day long time? what do you have to tell us about the market now?.
Yes my bros, up and down is behavioural pattern of the market. I didn't expect less of the blood flowing on the street. More blood is still under way, so be very prepared. But after the rain comes the sun. The market must return to its normal sequence. It is exhibiting new support level on daily basis and so one has to aim to make it in tranches to average up losses in anticipation of maximizing profit. Key: never get discouraged and try to purchase at best bargain possible. Hope you keep smiling at the slaughtering evidencing itself on the floor. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
UD4040:
pls dat ws inconclusive- u got urs via e-dividend or by post- tanks

e-dividend. Before the commencement of e-dividend, I used to collect my warrants from the registrars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
angrybull:

Yes my bros, up and down is behavioural pattern of the market. I didn't expect less of the blood flowing on the street. More blood is still under way, so be very prepared. But after the rain comes the sun. The market must return to its normal sequence. It is exhibiting new support level on daily basis and so one has to aim to make it in tranches to average up losses in anticipation of maximizing profit. Key: never get discouraged and try to purchase at best bargain possible. Hope you keep smiling at the slaughtering evidencing itself on floor. grin
grin ok na go d
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
carpenter:

1. Signing of dividend mandate is free.
2. A letter of confirmation of account from the bank is at a cost...FBN does it for 2k each.
Is letter of confirmation of account also included with the dividend mandate?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
manie:

e-dividend. Before the commencement of e-dividend, I used to collect my warrants from the registrars.
alright- tanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pls madam mercy, does the realtime web portal of stockbroking firms show live offer and bid prices of stocks during trading hours?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pls i need your advise ooo, i am intending using csl my broker or is it only morgan that can do the jijo strategy for me perfectly? thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugoobuz: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oga Agba, i greet you sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hanenyo(m), SlahJoe(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.