Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950705 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
OK......let me continue
Assuming i wanted to buy afriprudential on the itrade platform and i look at the "state of the market" which is called underlying market condition which says "bearish". Alright,let jump the fact that we knew that the stock in question is fundamentally reliable and has a good business strategy to make money and increase profit and thereby rewarding its shareholders beautifully, OK.Then i look at the market i could see #2.70 and i try to find out what is the lowest price it may sold for on itrade platform,i was able to see like #2.59 then i knew the conventional support was #2.70 of which its presently trading then i choose to pick like #2.60 as a price to buy and i place my order at #2.60 around 9:40am cos time is important though you may not be lucky or you may be lucky at times.Let assume fortunately it sailed through you checked back and wow you got it at #2.60.Then at the end of the day market closed at that #2.70 price and you leave it till the following trading day and more day so as to see it move to the price of say #2.87(common resistance) or any of ur comfortable profit price and you sell.That means this method has served you better because even if it appears market want to drift you,you may berth out by that #2.70 or #2.75.So i think this mth should help fellow smart traders.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mickey45: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
PETERiCHY:

One person swallowed 50M units abi some O and O boys released more 50Munits. "Wolf of the wall street comes to mind"

Well i ve been in this their movie for the past 1yr so forgot any stunt they are throwing up.

If you arent ready to tied ur fund down for the next 4yrs then better look for another stock.

Yes Oando will fly but before them they would have succeeded in frustrating alot of investors out of the system.

As for now they are as confuse as Pa Buhari.

That's my worry with Oando's volatility.
Bt with their recent divestment, wld it b wrong to expect a spike?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:

@b2brich,
What do you have to say?
Man must pay for their loans naa

Actually their diversification of the downstream sector has been in the pipe line for some time now. I see this as a good sign because now they have cash to offset majority of their loans and balance their books.

I expect a rally in oando very soon and likely their result will be released afterwards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:13am On Jul 01, 2015
grin Hello my good brother's and sister's in the LORD, wellcome in to new green month in nsempa in JESUS NAME AMEN .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2015
...But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). In this New Month, the good Lord we heal our land, family, business, career, and whatever that needs the healing of God in our life. The glory of our latter shall surpass our former. Wishing everyone the best of the Best in this New Month of July. I pray for God's guidance in every journey we choose to travel in life. It is well with us all grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:
...But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). In this New Month, the good Lord we heal our land, family, business, career, and whatever that needs the healing of in our life. The glory of our latter shall surpass our former. Wishing everyone the best of the Best in this New Month of July. I pray for God's guidance in every journey we choose to travel in life. It is well with us all grin
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2015
When a person with money meets a person with experience, the person with the experience winds up with the money and the person with the money winds up with the experience.
- — Harvey MacKay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Hello great investors, hope u guys are doing fine and riding along with NSE tides in recent weeks. Still watching events on the sideline but #justpassingby and i decided to say hello. Wish y'all a great day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Aks:
Hello great investors, hope u guys are doing fine and riding along with NSE tides in recent weeks. Still watching events on the sideline but #justpassingby and i decided to say hello. Wish y'all a great day
thank's by, by
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
pls is anybody experiencing a problem with itrade now cos i couldn't place a trade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
jamace:
When a person with money meets a person with experience, the person with the experience winds up with the money and the person with the money winds up with the experience.
- — Harvey MacKay

That's hoston buggs quote.

I maybe wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month of both bear and bull.

Man can only make money when bear and bull fights, the pigs gets slaughtered.

Father do not let me be among the pigs, open my eyes to see beyond what is hidden AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2015
ITrade NSE down. What is happening?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
smh for this thread,u ask them sth and they keep mute.It high time i work out of this thread finally!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month my peeps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
pythondjango:
pls is anybody experiencing a problem with itrade now cos i couldn't place a trade.
Yem0350:
ITrade NSE down. What is happening?

I guess that's the answer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Is anyone experiencing the same thing. NSE FIX is showing closed. Is their no trading today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Yes ogoo
Mercy, immuanuello and yemo experiencing same.

I wan enter UBA oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
This is not good. Who do we hold responsible for this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:

I guess that's the answer.
But why couldnt i get response b4 he came out to say his.Thanks all d same sister mercyyyyyyy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2015
pythondjango:
smh for this thread,u ask them sth and they keep mute.It high time i work out of this thread finally!!!!
There is no public holiday today but it seems the fault is from I trade. Hope they resolve it soon.

I noticed this trend here, some people are very reluctant to answer simple questions yet they congregate here to peep and learn. I have posed question here about how one can access daily bid/ offer but no one has answered it till date even though I know that it is very simple question to answer. If you are here but very reluctant to help your brethren especially when you know you know you have answer then it is very bad of you. You can't learn from others and refused to let others learn from you. It is immorality to the highest order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:
...But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). In this New Month, the good Lord we heal our land, family, business, career, and whatever that needs the healing of in our life. The glory of our latter shall surpass our former. Wishing everyone the best of the Best in this New Month of July. I pray for God's guidance in every journey we choose to travel in life. It is well with us all grin

Amen to that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Itrade back online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

There is no public holiday today but it seems the fault is from I trade. Hope they resolve it soon.

I noticed this trend here, some people are very reluctant to answer simple questions yet they congregate here to peep and learn. I have posed question here about how one can access daily bid/ offer but no one has answered it till date even though I know that it is very simple question to answer. If you are here but very reluctant to help your brethrens especially when you know you know you have answer then it is very bad of you. You can't learn from others and refused to let others learn from you. It is immoral to the highest order
Thank you for noticing that too.I don't know what would have been reason for creating this thread by stockbull,if not to help our selves in the investing biz.Even on smn,despite too much political talks,you ask them question, they answer u right away.I am always ready to be of help in any little way that i can be despite not having much time on my side and that's why you always see epistles because i would want to say it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Not yet ok, trades re not showing on itrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by JAS10: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2015
I JUST SPOKE TO MC SOM MOMENTS AGO AND DE ARE AWARE OF D PROBLEM. DE PROMISED TO FIX IT SOON
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2015
ogoo4real:
Not yet ok, trades re not showing on itrade
yes.so still not back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

I noticed this trend here, some people are very reluctant to answer simple questions yet they congregate here to peep and learn. I have posed question here about how one can access daily bid/ offer but no one has answered it till date even though I know that it is very simple question to answer. If you are here but very reluctant to help your brethrens especially when you know you know you have answer then it is very bad of you. You can't learn from others and refused to let others learn from you. It is immorality to the highest order

Please let us try and be useful to ourselves. If na woman ask question u go see where BiTL dey answer at a faster rate and the babe go finally get more than one response. If na to shine our teeth grin e no dey hard us too.

Meanwhile, iTrade is now working
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Elai147:

Please let us try and be useful to ourselves. If na woman ask question u go see where BiTL dey answer at a faster rate and the babe go finally get more than one response. If na to shine our teeth grin e no dey hard us too.

grin he he he
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Elai147:

Sorry, not yet but NSE FIX is now showing "open". Perhaps it should be up soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Not yet workin

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.