Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11032979 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (7804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2015
pythondjango:
Thank you for noticing that too.I don't know what would have been reason for creating this thread by stockbull,if not to help our selves in the investing biz.Even on smn,despite too much political talks,you ask them question, they answer u right away.I am always ready to be of help in any little way that i can be despite not having much time on my side and that's why you always see epistles because i would want to say it all.

You are right bros, the reason for this platform is just to help ourselves and learn from one another on investment strategies. Most of what I have learnt from stock market from online source. People sacrifice their time and energy to help humanity.
We should learn how to be magnanimous enough to help one in need. No body knows it all, we learn every day. So it is very necessary to contribute when necessary for advancement of investment knowledge.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2015
lancee:
Not yet workin

Now working
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2015
NSE is working fine but something is wrong with online brokers...........They still have yesterday data on their site..............Couldnt buy anything yet especially on meritrade.....................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
I am taking it back............I don't think NSE is working fine..............The data has been the same for an hour..............Thats not normal...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2015
angelo82:
I am taking it back............I don't think NSE is working fine..............The data has been the same for an hour..............Thats not normal...........

That should be Meritrade, not iTrade. Everything is working fine on iTrade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Something to ponder on even though there might be exceptions...

"You don’t need to be an expert in order to achieve satisfactory investment returns... Focus on the future productivity of the asset you are considering.. If you instead focus on the prospective price change of a contemplated purchase, you are speculating.. Games are won by players who focus on the playing field – not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard... " - Warren Buffett

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
^ @carpenter

Very good one from Warren, however this is not always true especially on NSE where several variables can change business dynamics irrationally. Here your eyes must be glued to both the field and the scoreboard!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:
Yes ogoo
Mercy, immuanuello and yemo experiencing same.

I wan enter UBA oo

UBA back to 4.9 from 4.76 when I posted. I just missed a jijo

Jijo on 1m at the said price is 13900 after expense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Upl is now 6.01 . it seems d magicians are back. Getting ready to exit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
megainvest:
^ @carpenter

Very good one from Warren, however this is not always true especially on NSE where several variables can change business dynamics irrationally. Here your eyes must be glued to both the field and the scoreboard!

The stock market everywhere has its peculiarities...the samething happens everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:

UBA back to 4.9 from 4.76 when I posted. I just missed a jijo

Jijo on 1m at the said price is 13900 after expense
did you buy at 4.90? what is the price now? what of skye price now? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
ihedioramma:
did you buy at 4.90? what is the price now? what of skye price now? .

I did not buy. Itrade was down. I shld HV bought at 4.76

Skye went down to 2.28 but now 2.32
You can check the ff link for your daily online pricelist.

http://www.marketwatch.ng/Stock/Market.aspx#tab_10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:

ok well done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Access bank getting battered by the ravaging bear. Difficult to find the perfect entry point. cool
So many offers and few bids
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:
Access bank getting battered by the ravaging bear. Difficult to find the perfect entry point. cool

You can buy in tranches sir grin. Waiting for its to bottom out might be a mission to nowhere grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:

You can buy in tranches sir grin. Waiting for its to bottom out might be a mission to nowhere grin
Hehe bros, that is it. So much dumping and no one knows at what price will it find a new support point. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

Hehe bros, that is it. So much dumping and no one knows at what price will it find a new support point. cool

That is not dumping sir. Just a re-balance opportunity to buy more. Dumping is when you have no one bid for it. In the case of Access, just an uncommon opportunity for some of us grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:

That is not dumping sir. Just a re-balance opportunity to buy more. Dumping is when you have no one bid for it. In the case of Access, just an uncommon opportunity for some of us grin
Thanks . Some of this stocks are defying all the basic fundamentals, perfect opportunity grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

Thanks . Some of this stocks are defying all the back fundamentals, perfect opportunity grin

There is no need to be watching every moment of crab in the sea. Focus and determination is the theme of the day when it comes to stock trading. Just watch closely what will happen to Access price in few days grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Buy in tranches and when the bull is back sell in tranches also.............Access is still going to the bus stop which is 4.50 and FBNH is still going a little lower than 7 before the bull will surface..............Its the same cycle every year until financial crisis is over................My advice is for you to buy as much as you can because you will reap it after................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
angelo82:
Buy in tranches and when the bull is back sell in tranches also.............Access is still going to the bus stop which is 4.50 and FBNH is still going a little lower than 7 before the bull will surface..............Its the same cycle every year until financial crisis is over................My advice is for you to buy as much as you can because you will reap it after................

If Access is going to 4.50 as you mentioned, then, i will buy UBA @ 3.00 also...lol. That is your opinion sir not of the market grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:

thank's 70times teach me more about other things that i may need to know, i understand red and green there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Don't be sad,its the usual momentum of this stock.........Infact UBA will fall to 3.something when Access reach 4.50............... grin grin grin grin

myjoy08:

If Access is going to 4.50 as you mentioned, then, i will buy UBA @ 3.00 also...lol. That is your opinion sir not of the market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
angelo82:
Don't be sad,its the usual momentum of this stock.........Infact UBA will fall to 3.something when Access reach 4.50............... grin grin grin grin

Sir, sad ke? The only reason why i can be sad is when you go back to your old ways of typing before quoting someone grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
angelo82:
I have great doubt if access will hit 4:5 bottom line because the mkt is anticipating half year result which will result in interim dividend. I am not aware if they have changed their corporate financial procedure. I think mkt will react positive to access bank in no distant time as a consequence of the impending dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

I have great doubt if access will hit 4:5 bottom line because the mkt is anticipating half year result which will result in interim dividend. I am not aware if they have changed their corporate financial procedure. I think mkt will react positive to access bank in no distant time as a consequence of the impending dividend.

Sir, we really need the attention of angry BULL as the time allocated to DISCOURAGED bear expired today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ritmove(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:

Please can you confirm if you are able to have Buy mandate on itrade that is open till fill? I see that my buy mandate always close at end of the day. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, we really need the attention of angry BULL as the time allocated to DISCOURAGED bear expired today grin
The bull is angry and is recuperating in the hospital as a consequence of an injury he sustained in a fierce battle with the ferocious bear. Bull will lunch a surprise attack in his revenge mission grin grin grin I promise you bull will triumph grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

The bull is angry and is recuperating in the hospital as a consequence of an injury he sustained in a fierce battle with the ferocious bear. Bull will lunch a surprise attack in his revenge mission grin grin grin I promise you bull will triumph grin

Absolutely noted sir. They are really coming with surprise (revenge) mission... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
ritmove:

Please can you confirm if you are able to have Buy mandate on itrade that is open till fill? I see that my buy mandate always close at end of the day. Thanks for your anticipated response.

You are right. Buy is for Day
It is sell that has good til cancel.

I will also confirm if the option for good till cancel is open for buy at pre-market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) ... (7804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, tijany130(m), Buzochi, ositadima1(m), Curiouscity(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.