Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037284 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
I agree with you guys.
Access will make people rich between now and max 1 and half month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
If the result comes in time it will halt the bear..............

angrybull:

I have great doubt if access will hit 4:5 bottom line because the mkt is anticipating half year result which will result in interim dividend. I am not aware if they have changed their corporate financial procedure. I think mkt will react positive to access bank in no distant time as a consequence of the impending dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Access? I will steer clear from that stock...the market makers can't do it like UBA or FCMB grin

mercylicious:
I agree with you guys.
Access will make people rich between now and max 1 and half month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Processor01:
Access? I will steer clear from that stock...the market makers can't do it like UBA or FCMB grin

Sir, Don't forget they have the same market marker with UBA grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Processor01:

Steer clear from Access?........This is not the time to stay clear of it................Thats money knocking at your door...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
[left][/left]
Processor01:

Yes bro, the mkt makers can't do it as they do to others as you just said, but mkt has life of its own. What you need is to buy access at a ridiculous cheap price and God willing they will release an improved result with reasonable dividend payout. Meen you don hammer be that, you don't need any mkt maker to do any magic smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
People should just remember that access has 8b odd shares to list, arising from last rights issue. This will weaken its EPS and peharps embolden a stock like uba to finally surpass it in unit price. In fact, besides the general market condition, this may already be contributing to the weakening of the stock, as speculation is a forward looking affair.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
zendi:
People should just remember that access has 8b odd shares to list, arising from last rights issue. This will weaken its EPS and peharps embolden a stock like uba to finally surpass it in unit price. In fact, besides the general market condition, this may already be contributing to the weakening of the stock, as speculation is a forward looking affair.

Sir, u stated a fair point. Remember, both UBA and Access did right issue then...

UBA Current O/S 32,981,387,566 + Rights Issue =

Access Current O/S 22,882,918,908 + Rights Issue =
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
I greet jijo masters, as for me this is not the time to gamble anymore. Market is seriously going down, and may not pick up on time as some of us are still assuming. Bear has taken over the market for now. This is a time to stay clear from the market. grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
~~~~ De'ja V'u grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chibuking81:
I greet jijo masters, as for me this is not the time to gamble anymore. Market is seriously going down, and may not pick up on time as some of us is still assuming. Bear has taken over the market for now. This is a time to stay clear from the market. grin grin shocked shocked

Chibubear grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, u stated a fair point. Remember, both UBA and Access did right issue then...

UBA Current O/S 32,981,387,566 + Rights Issue =

Access Current O/S 22,882,918,908 + Rights Issue =

Fine, but uba rights was scanty. And uba was much stronger in Q1 earning.
If the trend continues in Q2, look for me in the uba flight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
zendi:
If the trend continues in Q2, look for me in the uba[b] flight[/b].

Well noted. Are we talking about business class flight or the economy flight? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
zendi:

Well noted. Are we talking about business class flight or the economy flight? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
zendi:
You have a valid point. But I am not aware if the right issue will a beneficial of the interim dividend because their proceeds are not yet ripped for investment in the current year.
Access bank has outstanding shares of 22,882920000 units and profit after tax of 13,667000000 for Q1 2015 and that gives you about 0:60 k eps. It looks pretty good at this current price.
Then if you are to add the right issues shares which stand at 7,627,639,636 units then you have total sum of about 30b shares outstanding in access.

If you include the right issue in the dividend payment for the Q1 then should have EPS of about 0:45k
Which is equally not so bad at the current price.

Access bank should have a buy position in the eyes of professional analysts smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

You have a valid point. But I am not aware if the right issue will a beneficial of the interim dividend because their proceeds are not yet ripped for investment in the current year.
Access bank has outstanding shares of 22,882920000 units and profit after tax of 13,667000000 for Q1 2015 and that gives you about 0:60 k eps. It looks pretty good at this current price.
Then if you are to add the right issues shares which stand at 7,627,639,636 units then you have total sum of about 30b shares outstanding in access.

If you include the right issue in the dividend payment for the Q1 then should have EPS of about 0:45k
Which is equally not so bad at the current price.

Access bank should have a buy position in the eyes of professional analysts smiley

Sir, you are right. One of the top 5 stock brokers firm placed a buy mandate of Access to be 8.90 price target grin. Time will tell on their recommendation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
The clear lack direction by this government and the uncertainty surrounding the value of naira is making investors exits and waiting. Naira may be devalued again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hi Investors,

Are you not tired of refreshing web pages just to get the latest info on the Nigerian Stock Exchange? Are you not tired of having to go to bed at night with worrisome thoughts about your investments? Are you not tired of calling your broker(s) to trade on your behalf? Well, its time to change the game, you too can become an active mobile trader.

With the powerful finance mobile app, investors can now trade via over 50 registered brokers in Nigeria through the Nigerian Stock Exchange, view their stockbroking accounts in real-time, get LIVE market data to make wise investments decisions and more. You don't have to keep jungling from one web page to another, get all the latest market information on one single screen.

The finance Mobile App is very simple and easy-to-use, embellished with modern designs with quality real-time market data delivery, No extra time delay. Other embedded powerful features include:

Market Snapshot: Showing Top 5 offers and Top 5 Bids of each stock on the NSE
My Portfolio: View your trading portfolio in real-time
My Watchlist: Monitor your favourite stocks in real-time
Market Indexes: View market statistics on the day
Top Gainers/Losers: Showing Top 10 gainers and losers
News: Read real-time breaking News from Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Thomas Reuters, Forbes, Yahoo and more
Daily Price List: Showing LIVE daily stock price list on NSE
My Alerts: You can set trigger alerts and get notified when they are triggered. for example, if you want to know when 7UP price has gotten to a particular set price.
Message Board: Chat with business friends and partners

The list is of the features is endless. So what are you waiting for Download the app right now and see for yourself:

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solutarisllc.InfoWAREFinance
iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infoware-finance/id947991051?mt=8
iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infoware-finance/id947991051?mt=8
Windows Phone: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/infoware-finance/a0ce3bbd-dc1d-40e4-bc90-b806188d0f7b
Windows 8 PC: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/infoware-finance/a0ce3bbd-dc1d-40e4-bc90-b806188d0f7b

Honestly, this mobile app is too much! grin

i bet if anyone can challenge me on the latest info as regards stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Am available for any question, right away!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
zendi:
Yes sir, uba plc has scanty right issue which is 3,298,138,756 but bloated number of share outstanding which is 32,981390000 ,this marks the reason why they have superior Q1 2015 performance which is 16,956000000 PAT but eps nosedive to 0:51k in comparison with access bank.
Uba bank plc right issue is 3,298,138,756 .
When you add uba outstanding shares and right issues you get about 36 B units of outstanding shares in uba and that will surpass Fbhn outstanding shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ritmove(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
mercylicious:

You are right. Buy is for Day
It is sell that has good til cancel.

I will also confirm if the option for good till cancel is open for buy at pre-market.

Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayox2003: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
megainvest:
^ @carpenter

Very good one from Warren, however this is not always true especially on NSE where several variables can change business dynamics irrationally. Here your eyes must be glued to both the field and the scoreboard!

grin grin grin grin

Frawzey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyejohn94: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Interesting thread.... Wud love to dabble into naija stocks very soon... I trade currencies... Any helpful tips about Nigeria stocks... I guess access is trending now... Bookmarking this page...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, you are right. One of the top 5 stock brokers firm placed a buy mandate of Access to be 8.90 price target grin. Time will tell on their recommendation

I am still waiting for you Sir, I hope you understand what I mean grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
angrybull:

I am still waiting for you Sir, I hope you understand what I mean grin grin grin

Sir, what are you waiting for? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, what are you waiting for? grin

I have pm for you smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vulpeslopez(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
After burning my fingers in Japaul oil and some bad investments 2yrs ago i walked away from the stock market....I have spent the last 4months reading this thread from page 1 to page 919 and I have learnt more this past 4 months than I have learnt in 8years......thanks guys.....knowledge is power.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2015
vulpeslopez:
After burning my fingers in Japaul oil and some bad investments 2yrs ago i walked away from the stock market....I have spent the last 4months reading this thread from page 1 to page 919 and I have learnt more this past 4 months than I have learnt in 8years......thanks guys.....[/b]knowledge is power.[b]

Incomplete statement. Applied knowledge is power

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omotee4u2002(m): 2:57am On Jul 02, 2015
The challenging business environment of present day posed great job function task on personnel to provide insightful information for critical strategic decision making. This could be quite challenging and critical when the expertise of analyzing data without vital knowledge of Excel. We have designed a training to deliver knowledge value, techniques and methodologies to significantly improves your ability to manage and analyze large amount of data and decision points through a robust spreadsheet proficiency with Microsoft Excel users features, techniques and tools that can be applied to build practical and flexible business financial models as an aid to decision making, forecasting, planning and risk management. LEARNING OUTCOME An employee, to enhance productive at your job by allowing mundane tasks to be completed more efficiently. Applicants with great proficiency in this robust spreadsheet package enhances your chances of well- paid employment. Furthermore, the use of Ms-Excel is very important to business because, It can be used to assess profit levels The graphic features in Excel is useful for presentations Business plan writing cannot be complete without using Ms-Excel Credit Agencies uses this powerful tool to assess credit risks of lenders Excel can be used to prepare customized Accounting solutions when you cannot afford to buy an accounting software. You can use excel to bypass a lot of time-consuming data entry functions. You can construct various financial models, inventory management models etc, with the excel tool. Excel can be used to evaluate the profitability of business transactions, create templates to check excess bank charges. Excel is used to create formulas and functions without having to remember everything by memory Offers great analysis that empowers useful decision making Reduces error and risk evaluation Empowered with great tools, functions and formulas to be used for different tasks and objectives We guarantee to pay back your money if you are not trained to understand and use excel to manipulate the above stated critical functions job. When you attend this course , you must learn continuously and we give a video to improve your learning afterwards at you convenient: You will gain masterly skills over time even if you are a stark novice You will understand the Ms-Excel Basics and graduate to the intermediate level. You will graduate to the Advanced Level and also learn how to use macros programming in automating your data entry tasks. You will learn about the syntax of formulas and how to detect error in formulas. You will be able to construct financial models including construct cash flow projections. Prepare graphs and perform sensitivity analysis for details contact me on 08052776342 or 08098982254 or mail me on omotolakomolafe1@gmail.com...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:11am On Jul 02, 2015
This omo way day ontop my post what did he think we are? did he want to play game on master's players?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks so much @myjoy. smiley smiley smiley noted...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Now you must know who is dumping Access bank shares ..
http://nairametrics.com/who-is-dumping-access-bank-shares/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Good morning brothers and sisters in the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamx23(m), Palomadove, Adinije(f), ositadima1(m), bovali(f), Autophys1, ogoo4real, cocolacec(m), ndept, 222Martins(m), Hedgefunds and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.