Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029364 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
I am loosing 60% of oando the thing dey pain me ooooo gan gan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dont be deterred. see this as opportunity to make money this Year! Keep Buying grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pythondjango(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
myjoy08:

Everything explained by you sir is well written!
Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its not easy but Its well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Michael11stock:
Is Transcorp good to buy now?

You wait for transcorp to hit its support @ less than 2.10

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Michael11stock:
It is well, just keep buying until u loose 100% .. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Michael11stock:

Sir no be only u ,many people are goin thru the same , to time the market hard , many pple's portfolio are bleeding as well ..some have the capacity to mange the pain while some cannot

I hope everything will be Ok very sooon

This is not the time to keep asking oneself ''Had i known''.. we all took position hoping that the same bull that came after the election would come after swearing PMB ..But NSE na bastard grin grin grin ...What abt if it happened that way .. we could have been smiling with our Looted funds
somewhere in Jamaica now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Michael11stock:
Some folks dont believe in using stop losses. You Sir sound like one. The 60% loss in your portfolio would have taken at least 6 trading days to incur, and will take more than that to recover. A stoploss of c. 15% would have saved you from this predicament.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Michael11stock:

Where have u been? You better sell fast o make u no loose 100%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
passwelle:

Some folks dont believe in using stop losses. You Sir sound like one. The 60% loss in your portfolio would have taken at least 6 trading days to incur, and will take more than that to recover. A stoploss of c. 15% would have saved you from this predicament.
wen u see comments like, it is well, there is light at the end of the tunnel, etc, u will be forced to stay put. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin..hehehe NSE ...some people still dey pretend as if they never lost money on NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dragonking:
It is well, just keep buying until u loose 100% .. grin grin

People must definitely going to make money out of this mkt. The problem with most of us is our inability to time the mkt , it is very difficult to do at the moment. Wait for the stock to bottom to own satisfaction after you must have observed PE and EPS. Running away with more than 30 to 50 % lost will make you an ultimate loser.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmm thank you all for all the advice i have learnt my hard earned lesson Oando na number one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Michael11stock:

Imagine because of a 15-20% Naira devaluation that would ve brought in a lot of FDI funds into the market to prop-up the economy.

Now most investors are losing over 50% of their portfolio and at the end of the day NAIRA will still be adjusted.

While CBN kept telling us that the reserve is growing, that's what you get from a government that is built on lies and propaganda. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
passwelle:

I agree to this.............60% is abnormal and it will take time to recover the loss talkies of making profit................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
angrybull:

People must definitely going to make money out of this mkt. The problem with most of us is our inability to time the mkt , it is very difficult to do at the moment. Wait for the stock to bottom to own satisfaction after you must have observed PE and EPS. Running away with more than 30 to 50 % lost will make you an ultimate loser.
you can never time the market or else you would have been richer than bill gates.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Imagine because of a 15-20% Naira devaluation that would ve brought in a lot of FDI funds into the market to prop-up the economy.

Now most investors are losing over 50% of their portfolio and at the end of the day NAIRA will still be adjusted.

While CBN kept telling us that the reserve is growing, that's what you get from a government that is built on lies and propaganda. cool
APC and bokoohari are frauds and might destroy dis country soon with their lies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
angelo82:

I agree to this.............60% is abnormal and it will take time to recover the loss talkies of making profit................

Sir , i agree with u ...na to dey pray to breakeven now ... Profit ke grin..Unless u re for longterm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
lancee:
grin grin..hehehe NSE ...some people still dey pretend as if they never lost money on NSE

You can loose money but 60% is way too much..........................Anything above 20% is a crisis...............I just hope that Buhari will make a sound economic policy that will shape Nigeria's economy but I don't trust him................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
lancee:

You win some n loose some but you must learn to minimize losses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
lancee:

Sir , i agree with u ...na to dey pray to breakeven now ... Profit ke grin..Unless u re for longterm

Even for long term,60% will be hard to recover...............So many people didn't recover from 2010 market crash till today..................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
angelo82:

You can loose money but 60% is way too much..........................Anything above 20% is a crisis...............I just hope that Buhari will make a sound economic policy that will shape Nigeria's economy but I don't trust him................

Am on 23% now .. trying to average down more to 20% ..i may be changing from medium to longterm now ..trying to defend its money ,,cos to time the market na real job
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
da myjoy08, i get koboko here o. plz i wil b disappointed if u give it 2 pple's complain. continue doing ur best sir. plz shud just undastan dat dis is a wave n wud pas on wit tyme. market ahe!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
lancee:

Am on 23% now .. trying to average down more to 20% ..i may be changing from medium to longterm now

Not too bad because there is possibility of a bullish market by next month..................I am pumping money everyday not just to average my lost but to take advantage of low prices....................I have bought today and I will buy tomorrow till the end of the month...............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Bloody Wednesday.

Oando dey shave me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........Shave where?............Oando na P..U..N..K............

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
angelo82:

Not too bad because there is possibility of a bullish market by next month..................I am pumping money everyday not just to average my lost but to take advantage of low prices....................I have bought today and I will buy tomorrow till the end of the month...............

Good for u ...ambuying more uba and access , zenith on longterm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin Pain management on numbers 1 -10

we wey dey feel early pain now are on numbers 1,2,,3,4 ..very soon those that are still managing the pain go shout out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
lancee:

Good for u ...ambuying more uba and access , zenith on longterm

Me too but not Zenith.........I dislike their business model.............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
angelo82:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........Shave where?............Oando na P..U..N..K............

grin grin shaving anywhere shavable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
lancee:

grin grin shaving anywhere shavable

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
mercylicious:
Bloody Wednesday.

Oando dey shave me.
Buy more so that it can finally give u skin cut. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Frangel, fabulousmann(f), Willie2015, chillykelly86(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.