Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10947247 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
sellydion:

Thanks, O jere, I don't have liver for financial services and oil companies. I prefer food ( Manufacturing) companies, any good ones?
I would chose ashaka or dangote cement according to your risk appetite.
They seem to be increasing their efficiency by cutting their operational costs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
angelo82:

This bear don make u funny well.............That tear race made me laugh...............It will be a loss to market make any stock right now........There is confusion everywhere.................... grin grin grin grin grin
"Tear race" like Usain Bolt. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
jamace:
"Tear race" like Usain Bolt. grin grin

A lot of people don tear race................ grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Krisuba:

U averaged n start clapping shocked u better go into hiding because d bear is angry!!!
I won't oh. Until I average down to 5%, look for slight opportunity to sell and re-enter market again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
The angry bull will surface at the turn of page 1000 on this thread. It was the hacking of this thread last year that brought confusion into NSE since that time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
lol, naso agba.
Agbalowomeri:
The angry bull will surface at the turn of page 1000 on this thread. It was the hacking of this thread last year that brought confusion into NSE since that time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

U never want sleep my friend? wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its tym to start posting those smileys ooo shocked make we push dis forum reach d millennium page to bring back the much needed ANGRYBULL FORCEFULLY and bring chain to tie it on a short leash so it can stay for long ooo.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
taiwoliu:
Its tym to start posting those smileys ooo shocked make we push dis forum reach d millennium page to bring back the much needed ANGRYBULL FORCEFULLY and bring chain to tie it on a short leash so it can stay for long ooo.
grin grin grin

That will be manipulation and it could disrupt Mr.Agba angry bull prophecy...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
angelo82:

That will be manipulation and it could disrupt Mr.Agba angry bull prophecy...................
abeg Wetin we dey do for NSE b4? No b manipulation? tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
taiwoliu:
abeg Wetin we dey do for NSE b4? No b manipulation? tongue

I have never done that.............I follow the rules and regulations.............. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by taiwoliu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
angelo82:

I have never done that.............I follow the rules and regulations.............. grin grin grin grin grin
issokay..... Kontunu grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
una no dey sleep
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
me3000:
una no dey sleep
IFA just confirmed to me that you posted this in your dream. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
The long termers have it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
mercylicious:
Saibuhari sighted.
Bros I hail oooo.

I hail you too Iyalode of Nairaland. Maximum respect. I just dey one corner in my hibernation mode to read all the Tumbum Tumbum Analysis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2015
A Way Forward
It is now evident that the naira is overvalued and will continue to depreciate unless the supply-demand dynamics are adjusted and the domestic manufacturing industry becomes competitive on the international front.

First on the list is subsidy removal. Removal of the fuel subsidy will reduce the import bill by 21% as well as the importation of refined crude products, as importers will have to bear the cost of oil price volatility and exchange rate depreciation.

In conclusion, the weakening of the naira is partly as a result of internal imbalances arising from import dependence, an uncompetitive manufacturing industry and over-reliance on oil for foreign earnings. Taken together, if these issues are eliminated simultaneously by removing the fuel subsidy, encouraging the manufacturing sector and adopting a free floating exchange rate, the naira will be on track to recovery and trading at a fair value.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/28317.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2015
donofdons:

Thats why i dont deal with newbies..you said it yourself that you shouldnt deal stocks emotionally.evans medical rose by 70% after my prediction and then is falling together with all nse indexes.
Instead of you understanding market dynamics and be happy while increasing your shares in it massively given my later analysis and explanations.evansmedical is not a stock that you should keep and sell now. Increase your portfolio as much as possible because the dividens that they will be paying in 3yrs will be triple the price you purchased the stock.
I already own 11 million evan medical shares and i am buying more to move myself to the next level in wealth ASAP
What if one continues to increase its stakes and d price continues to go down to 0.50?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:
A Way Forward
It is now evident that the naira is overvalued and will continue to depreciate unless the supply-demand dynamics are adjusted and the domestic manufacturing industry becomes competitive on the international front.

First on the list is subsidy removal. Removal of the fuel subsidy will reduce the import bill by 21% as well as the importation of refined crude products, as importers will have to bear the cost of oil price volatility and exchange rate depreciation.

In conclusion, the weakening of the naira is partly as a result of internal imbalances arising from import dependence, an uncompetitive manufacturing industry and over-reliance on oil for foreign earnings. Taken together, if these issues are eliminated simultaneously by removing the fuel subsidy, encouraging the manufacturing sector and adopting a free floating exchange rate, the naira will be on track to recovery and trading at a fair value.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/28317.html

We are not far away from adopting a free floating exchange, it is inevitable. Emefiele's argument is very very weak, he will eventually face the current global economic reality.

Kazakhstan (oil producer) scraps its currency Trading Band, Moving to Free Float . The local currency dropped 23% against the USD ! #Bloomberg

We will soon wake up to such news ! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
the people wey dey buy Evansmed and equityinsurance please come and buy my japaul and guinea plsssssssssssssss i no want again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2015
boarded transcorp this morning who is in
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2015
House, if you sell Zenith today, do you still qualify for the dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Michael11stock:

make i hear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Michael11stock:
the people wey dey buy Evansmed and equityinsurance please come and buy my japaul and guinea plsssssssssssssss i no want again

Bros wetin person no want na gift im dey dash am out, no be sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Market players are very deceptive.............In the money everything is green and by 2pm there is blood everywhere and not just blood stains but lots of blood................Try not to buy stock during early trading hour unless market dynamics changes from the current one..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Michael11stock:

Transcorp is still going down.............You sure you no wan exit now....................... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bros wetin person no want na gift im dey dash am out, no be sell
ok bring 0.40 kobo make i gift you all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
Access on full bid grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2015
access is sweet ooooo lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2015
donmarshia:
House, if you sell Zenith today, do you still qualify for the dividend?

No, to qualify you must sell on 24th August 2015 or after.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2015
I have passed mh level. Time to hunt baboo n chimpanzee.

Who else is looking at Skye?
Skye at 1.84 and below is a rare gift. Skye successfully acquired main street bank (fmr afribank). Afribank is bigger than unity as far as am concerned and they have loyal customers of which most are my grand dad's age( he really had account there.)

Jist continues shortly;

Skye has been integrating with the newly acquired bank and am happy to inform you the integration has been concluded. Currently, main street cheques can not be accepted for clearing. Cheque must bear name of Skye.Also,Mainstreet branch signage has been changed to Skye and the bank is seriously recruiting good hands .

The jist is that Lagos state will be implementing tsa- treasury single acnt. Knowing that ambode is still a chip of the old block - tinubu, I will bet that the acnt will go to Skye bank.

Now, what is in this for us. Our single objective is making money...this year grin
I expect to see the improvement in Skye 3rd quarter bearing in mind that integration has been completed. Skye bank is also consistent in div payment. If they maintain the status quo of 30k, this is div yield of over 20%

final decision is yours. Don't quote me or curse me if price goes lower. Roe for this bank is amg the lowest in that sector , but I expect that to improve.

Caveat- am just an investor like u and not an analyst. Nig stock MKT does not respect anything. A poor performing coy can increase in price while a good coy with good result reverses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), kaykehin, ernie4life(m), chuksnnaemeka, otomatic(m), ositadima1(m), ololufemi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.