Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Virginity : How Important Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity : How Important Before Marriage (5651 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by josek: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2008
VIRGINITY, How important before marriage

I suggest most of the People who have sex before mariage dont normally love each other deeply and are more likely to get divorce than those who don't.
Which one do you prefer? virgin non-virgin.
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by patani(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2008
Bleep virgin All I need is my wife, a REAL WIFY MATERIAL
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by patani(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2008
LET me give you a real life scenario that happened to my cousin
HE(my cousin) lives in USA Maryland, when it was time for him to mary he came back home to take this innocen looking virgin girl (in her early 20's maybe 21)and he took her to USA to mary her,
She was a virgin when she got to USA until some years after their marraige the gurl in question stated sleeping with the real NIGGAZ in the state, She will yell the hell out of anyone who challenge her of this act, I was even told she slaped her mother inlaw on the face(NIJA GIRL OOOO!)now
Tell me the real escence of this stupid virginity thing that you will burst one day and it will disappear, ALL I WANT IS WIFY MATERIAL
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by hanen(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2008
IF I HAD JUST A 100 BUCKS FOR EVERY VIRGINITY THREAD EVER BROUGHT UP ON THIS NAIRALAND SEF,
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by Geetoylaz(f): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2008
well the WORD virginity, doesnt nesscerily mean innocence. (some ppl tend to mis interpret that) i'm a 21 year old virgin but i do mine for self respect and for my man to be able to respect me. i'm not innocent, i once gave sex education in an high school and prabal had one or two make out (kiss) blah blah blah. some girls can be virgins because they might get a hell or a beating if they arent( that might be the case of the village girl), some keep thiers so u can say "oh there, she such a good girl from a good home" and some however do it because they think. "well i've kept myself this long , why dont I just wait for the special someone" . I belong to the later. my point is, a girl that adores and respect her self n her future man, tend to keep her body for just that person n that person alone. i just cant imagine myself having intercourse with different faces, that more than 4 persons will know what i look like naked. i have standards basically, thats why i'm single, ( unserious guy dont normally bother) dont get me wrong, i aint proud, neither am i a saint. i party, play and club like everyother gurls. but when it comes to my body, hmmmm, its just difficult to let it go. so the village virgin girl might be a virgin, then a again she might be curios to see what the outter world is like. so when she travelled and all that, she preobably got over excited. so yeah, it doesnt really matter if a gurl is a virgin or not, what matters is the kind of woman she is. to cut the whole detail short. virginity to me has quite some importance. the feeling of the first time, is the feeling that lasts (so i think) i guess thats why we are diffenrt from all animals. (except goose/ geese)

1 Like

Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by iice(f): 2:57am On Feb 21, 2008
Yeah friday is almost near. . .
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by Bblak(f): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2008
Nice one Geetoylaz cool
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2008
Couldn't really care what pple say. all I know is I'm keeping mine till marriage. guess it's got a lot to do with pple's individual value system. no point despising those who don't give a damn 'bout it, no point hating on those who do.
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by opokonwa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
For me, virginity is about respecting God and respecting yourself.
What happened to morality and the fear of God.
Our bodies are the temple of God.

Every other sin defiles us before God.
Sex b/f & outside marriage defiles our bodies in addition.
So, for me, it's not about whether the girl (or boy) is a good girl or not.
It's about decency; knowing what is right and sticking to it.
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by opokonwa(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
Nice one lamidebaby wink
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by squirrel20(f): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
opokonwa:

For me, virginity is about respecting God and respecting yourself.
What happened to morality and the fear of God.
Our bodies are the temple of God.

Every other sin defiles us before God.
Sex b/f & outside marriage defiles our bodies in addition.
So, for me, it's not about whether the girl (or boy) is a good girl or not.
It's about decency; knowing what is right and sticking to it.
CAN'T SAY MUCH AGAIN AS YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL
THANKS A LOT FOR THIS POST, I AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by 2dye4(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
iice:

Yeah friday is almost near. . .

u bet!
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2008
I would prefer a virgin; every man would do that also.

A matured girl who is ripe for marriage and still a virgin tells you the kind of material you’re about to acquire. You would love and respect her because such a girl has a direction and knows what she wants for herself.

People who engage in pre-marital sex are what we know as the confused type; most girls don’t get disvirgined because they’ve met a guy they love; they do it because their friends tempt them or push the to it; I call that confusion because most of them end up jumping from one guys bed to the other not knowing what they want for themselves. Soon, you hear them complaining of heartbreak.

But in our generation today, I doubt if one can find a girl ripe for marriage who’s still a virgin; so one just has to keep his eyes wide open when selecting a wife so you won’t regret your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by kenosky: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2008
hanen:

IF I HAD JUST A 100 BUCKS FOR EVERY VIRGINITY THREAD EVER BROUGHT UP ON THIS NAIRALAND SEF,

pally, think of something else! this topic don fade- its overflogged! shuoooooooooo u no dey check b4 u post topic?
Re: Virginity : How Important Before Marriage by skyone(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2008
girls for goodness sake how long will thou deceive herself. Call a spade a spade no harm in it.

Some Nigerian girls should start cultivating the habit of not being deceptive in their nature. Men detest an unhonest lady.

(1) (Reply)

Dudes That Do This Should Be Dumped / Female Corps Member Dresses In A Skimpy NYSC Outfit - Is This Acceptable? / Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.