Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78280 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by BinghiNya(m): 1:40am On Dec 16, 2012
mike404: Well this is not the first attempt on governor patrick ibrahim yakowa's life... Hope the power hungry old fhool called buhari is happy now sadsadsadsad
you are brain dead eediot

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by BinghiNya(m): 1:44am On Dec 16, 2012
Ada Nri1:
I'm also in this same line of thinking. Though I can't say yes or no to your reason, but I agree, these deaths are no accident. 2 xtian governors in d north! Hmmm
what about the muslim pilot and aide you are brain dead and suntaied

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Chuksgeo: 1:47am On Dec 16, 2012
In the midst of life we r in death,God save us in this country Nigeria.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by deluckiest(m): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2012
babaearly:

he said plane (airplane). this one na helicopter. get real

So because he did not call it helicopter his prediction is now false? plane or helicopter both fly in the air. get real yourself.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by bakila: 1:51am On Dec 16, 2012
Ada Nri1:
I'm also in this same line of thinking. Though I can't say yes or no to your reason, but I agree, these deaths are no accident. 2 xtian governors in d north! Hmmm
So unfortunate that an educated man is thinking like that. you forgot that Mamman Ali ex. gov. of Yobe died in office, yar ardua died in Office. yakowa's predecessor as Deputy Gov died in Office. One funny thing about Danbaba's Accident is that some months back, he accused his predecessor and friend Jolly nyame for doing a bad job of the Jalingo Airport and as someone with expertise he wasted the state's fund to do a chainlike for him to continue his hobby leading to his brain death. Indeed someone just posted the death of Sullivan Chime, is it a Muslim conspiracy that killed him.
Richboi a member of this forum lost his sister alongside hundreds of Nigerians, Obsanjo lost his wife, many nigerians died ala sosoliso, bellview, Eas and several ADC crashes inculding the sultan of sokoto. Is it the handiwork of christains? who knows may be it is the fear of kidnappers that prevented them from doing proper checks before take off leading to the crash.

Our system is messed up, the earliar we look at it as a collective problem the betteer for us.

7 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by iquoat: 1:55am On Dec 16, 2012
If the roads were good would they need a chopper to fly from PH to bayelsa? Next thing we know, the government of Bayelsa state will say they need airport.. Anyway, death is inevitable.. We all will go one way or the other and even though I feel nothing for the dead men (they are, after all, dead!), I pray their families have the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by kabba7(m): 2:23am On Dec 16, 2012
fitzkenny: I stand to be corrected. Kaduna boys were never pleased with a christian governor in Kaduna State. Kaduna boys are those who are sympathetic with BH. They either schooled in Barewa College, ABU or live and have their homes there.The Mutalabs, Maigoros,Gumis of this world
. This surely iis an irresponsible post!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by kabba7(m): 2:34am On Dec 16, 2012
BinghiNya: you are brain dead eediot
. WhaT haas Buhari got to do with a. Chopper crash Ɣ☺ΰ̊rigged a Retardem into Aso Villa andd blaming Buhari for the inaction of your treasuryooter WhaT Ɣ☺ΰ̊ sow Ɣ☺ΰ̊ reap
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nonybb: 2:44am On Dec 16, 2012
Its time they start plying our roads in other to enjoy the potholes we nigerians see as road. My condolences to his late excellency. As my friend would say, yakowa would probably be in heaven singing and offering praises to almighty God, and if azazi and the rest of his orderly crew were a true muslim would probably be having their own portion of sex in aljannah kingdom with houris provided as an eternal reward from allah. Although this comes with conditions if u were able to maim or kill more infidels to please holy allah lol. Wat an ambiguity in religion. This is jst a subjective thinking and no harm intended plz oh
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Very sad comment. Someone as heartless as you sound here will even do worse than the politician we criticise if given opportunity. Anyway, you'r not God and you'r not even sure you'll see tomorrow
He got 30 likes for his comment, you got one for yours... I'm just saying.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 16, 2012
aryzgreat: This people can go to any extent cos politics is d only natural resources they have.

1.A xtian from minority tribe called ijaw won against buhari===========> Boko haram the nation and create atmosphere of insecurity so that GEJ will be impeached and a muslim vp becomes President (still on cause)

2. Gov suntai a xtian from taraba in an islamic region? mbanu!=========> plant a bomb in his mini jet, kill him and a muslim deputy takes over

3. Patrick Yakowa a xtian displaced Namadi a muslim? Mbanu! d status quo must revert=======> plant bomb in the plane, kill him and a muslim deputy takes over.

4 Jonah Jang? hmmmmmmmmmmmm Be careful. Politics is their natural resources!
God, you sound like a crack baby. Just so you know, I.mbecile, the late Gen.Andrew Azazi basically pointed fingers at GEJ and PDP as being behind Boko Haram--- your darling President fired him immediately he voiced his frustration. Tell me again, reasonably, ---if we're to believe this crash wasn't an act of providence--- who should we
be looking at?

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by PrinceChibueze1(m): 3:24am On Dec 16, 2012
Unexpected accident
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by swtcharissa(f): 3:49am On Dec 16, 2012
We are all concerned about the excape of deathtraps on badroads,GEJ and so on,why r we not taking note of burial attending this days,from my calculations,out of every 5 burial prog attended anywhere,whether land, sea n now air,there must b an accident to claim lives..plz let's all b careful.RIP to d dead
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by PrinceChibueze1(m): 3:50am On Dec 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] :-XUnecessary accident
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Fidelcruiz(m): 4:09am On Dec 16, 2012
kelvino25: I sincerely hope that this is not true.
It's a comfirmed report. Bad road bad air.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Fidelcruiz(m): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2012
Labour and Transport minister should have been involved also. Lol, sorry pardon me. Bad road bad air
philips70: Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna State and former National Security Adviser Andrew Owoye Azazi apparently died in a helicopter that crashed today in Bayelsa State, a reliable source has told SaharaReporters.

Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi, a retired military general who served as chief security adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, were among passengers in the ill-fated helicopter.

Nigeria's National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA) had earlier indicated that the agency had activated a search for a crashed helicopter.

Our sources had earlier disclosed that the crashed chopper was carrying “some major political figures.” As at the time of going to press, Saharareporters was unable to confirm the identity of any other passengers in the ill-fated chopper.

Governor Yakowa and Mr. Azazi were among many political figures who reportedly attended the burial of the father of senior presidential aide Oronto Douglas. The funeral event took place in the Nembe area of Bayelsa State earlier today. SaharaReporters learnt that the crashed helicopter was one of several helicopters that some well-connected people to the funeral.

The crash comes on the heels of a plane crash on October 25, 2012 that has left Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba State brain-damaged. Mr. Suntai was moved to a hospital in Germany where he remains in poor shape, unable to recognize his visitors or to speak.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/governor-kaduna-yakowa-former-nsa-azazi-feared-dead-crashed-naval-chopper
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 16, 2012
No one is connecting Azazi's death to his exposure of PDP as boko haram but are quick to connect the governor's death as conspiracy against christians..

I pity una.. Humanity has a big problem at hand and people like y'all either change or die out.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Wsdm: 4:21am On Dec 16, 2012
petokey:
pDude! What does that surpose to mean?.
...it is suppose to mean that they are also very happy for not fixing the infrastructures that are killing us daily.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by beylinko(m): 4:37am On Dec 16, 2012
Politics without God is bad business. RIP 2 d dead. 2 d christians among them i pray u make d list n to d muslims too,have a swell tym wit d virgins. Nigerians sud learn frm all these cos notin last 4ever.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by nkenu(m): 4:49am On Dec 16, 2012
Yet another crash of the political big wings, it seems to be happening to fast. That is a sign of a heavenly REVOLUTION taking place in Nigeria. Gov Suntai is not going to recover from his own till he dies because he has brain damage now which means he cant recognise even his wife and children not to talk of knowing which accounts his stollen billions are. And now Gov Yekowa and Azazi, i wonder whose turn is next. I just hope they will learn from this grin. Blood money brings bloody death. You people should stop stealing Nija money to foriegn accounts o tongue. A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 16, 2012
if at all there is any foul play we should first investigate PDP and the GEJ government which Azzazi exposed as being behind Boko Haram and which led to his untimely dismissal from his post, and now, possibly to his untimely death.
It is quiet fooli.sh, brainless and illogical to quickly conclude that the Muslims or Buhari killed them. while some are happy their enemies are now dying some are crying for the heads of the muslims and BUHARI. It makes sense to conclude that most nigerian xtians are hypocrites. The Teacher preaches in the bible thus : investigate all matters and hold on to the truth. Religious extremism is the bane of our progress in this country.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 16, 2012
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by BANGASOUP1: 5:07am On Dec 16, 2012
bakila:
So unfortunate that an educated man is thinking like that. you forgot that Mamman Ali ex. gov. of Yobe died in office, yar ardua died in Office. yakowa's predecessor as Deputy Gov died in Office. One funny thing about Danbaba's Accident is that some months back, he accused his predecessor and friend Jolly nyame for doing a bad job of the Jalingo Airport and as someone with expertise he wasted the state's fund to do a chainlike for him to continue his hobby leading to his brain death. Indeed someone just posted the death of Sullivan Chime, is it a Muslim conspiracy that killed him.
Richboi a member of this forum lost his sister alongside hundreds of Nigerians, Obsanjo lost his wife, many nigerians died ala sosoliso, bellview, Eas and several ADC crashes inculding the sultan of sokoto. Is it the handiwork of christains? who knows may be it is the fear of kidnappers that prevented them from doing proper checks before take off leading to the crash.

Our system is messed up, the earliar we look at it as a collective problem the betteer for us.
gbam
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 16, 2012
So many deaths in such a short time
May their souls RIP
For those celebrating especially mumustapha the warrior of allah ,may others also celebrate your untimely deaths
Iseeee
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by constantk: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2012
PDP is a nest of killers. Obviously these people were killed. Azizi for telling Nigerians the truth about PDP = Boko Haram and. The VP as one of their known leadersM yakowa for being a christian Governor who does not bow to the Sultan. Pray for Nigeria
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2012
WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE TO BLAME ANYTHING BAD IN NIGERIA ON GEJ WAS HE THE PILOT? STOP POINTING FINGERS B4 YOU'VE OBTAINED CORRECT INFO SMH NIGERIANS
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tubolancer(m): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2012
Please be careful about your comment,just watch and pray.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 16, 2012
The governor travelled abroad for treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

The Cross River State Governor, Liyel Imoke, who travelled abroad for treatment for an undisclosed ailment is recuperating and not dead, the state’s Commissioner for Information, Akin Ricketts, has said.
“There is no iota of truth in the rumour making the round in the state and beyond that Gov. Liyel Imoke is dead,’’ the commissioner said at a news briefing on Friday in Calabar.
Mr. Rickett said the governor officially wrote to the state House of Assembly last week that he was handing over to his deputy, Efiok Cobham, to enable him proceed on a two-month accumulated leave.

“He (Mr. Imoke) is not dead, he is now recuperating. There are strong indications that he will soon return to the country,” he said.
The governor’s Chief Press Secretary and Special Assistant on Media, Christian Ita, had in a statement on December 6 explained that Mr. Imoke was away on medical grounds.
The statement did not disclose the ailment but explained that Mr. Imoke started a two-month accumulated leave on December 7.
According to the statement, Mr. Imoke has informed the State House of Assembly through a letter to the Speaker, Larry Odey, that Mr. Cobham will act for the duration of the leave in line with the provisions of the constitution.

what is going on?
Imoke sick
Sullivan sick
Taraba gov brain dead
Yakowa now dead

What is going on people?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Sammiejo: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Clerverly: I just hope is true. The only disappointment would be if Jonathan was not among the victims undecided

With 33 likes, THIS GENERATION IS INDEED CALLOUS AND WORSE THAN A GENERATION OF VIPERS. THAT ONE WOULD REJOICE OVER ANOTHER'S MISFORTUNE. WHAT A SHAME!

3 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by InvertedHammer: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2012
On pilot and warrant officer...may your souls RIP

On Azazi and (ex)Gov of Kaduna...dancing Kukere.

These people will never learn.

Former Minister of Works that embezzled money to fix roads died in a road accident few years ago!
Government officials do not want to repair roads..they want to fly.
But witches in sky just had to remind them that they are humans after all.

I hope they take their billions to the grave. Stupid people!!! cool cool cool
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by COOLDUN: 5:51am On Dec 16, 2012
Nigeria I am very sorry for you as a nation, your second name now is Violence, while your surname is Careless Deaths. Imagine where the citizens are now celebrating the deaths news of their rulers, oh yes, I won’t blame them because the rulers believe that their man made immunities covers them for death. India has turned to the preferred obituary destinations for the rulers and their families. Main roads are the death traps for the masses, while air crash has become the most preferred deaths for the rulers. Those who made our roads non motorable, has made air crash inevitable.

You can never have everything at the same time. This will show you the Evil/Satanic rulers that what makes everyone equal is death, no matter how it comes, and where it occurs, 6 feet is the last mansion for everybody. If the wives of the Taraba, Kaduna, and Enugu states governors were told that they will vacate the government houses of their respective states this period would they ever agree? May their souls rest wherever they deserve, according to their deeds in this world. Amen.

The most annoying thing is that we Nigerians do not learn from the history/experience. All of these thieves are busy buying private jets, very soon the Nigeria sky would be congested with their fleet of private jets, and they will be colliding with each other. ANIMALS.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2012
The number of lives lost during GEJ's tenure is more than Obasanjo͵ Abacha and Babangida's combined. Is it spiritual͵ may be GEJ have signed a pact with the devil? Or what shall we say? There is 50% chance that Yakowa and Azazi were murdered maybe is part of the process of dialogue with bokoharam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.