Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78217 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
How I wish it was my governor. Anyway, urs is on d way, Udughan.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by cardealer10: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ibanga p: Where is Acidtalk? I need 2 speak 2 dat guy ASAP.

yea...Acid talk was the name of the Guy!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by aryzgreat: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
This people can go to any extent cos politics is d only natural resources they have.

1.A xtian from minority tribe called ijaw won against buhari===========> Boko haram the nation and create atmosphere of insecurity so that GEJ will be impeached and a muslim vp becomes President (still on cause)

2. Gov suntai a xtian from taraba in an islamic region? mbanu!=========> plant a bomb in his mini jet, kill him and a muslim deputy takes over

3. Patrick Yakowa a xtian displaced Namadi a muslim? Mbanu! d status quo must revert=======> plant bomb in the plane, kill him and a muslim deputy takes over.

4 Jonah Jang? hmmmmmmmmmmmm Be careful. Politics is their natural resources!

3 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by wengerjay(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
jerseyboy: Two christian governors (Taraba, Kaduna) gone from office. Two muslem deputy governors replacing them. Na wah o.
This is a conspiracy.The two incidents need be investigated.I vehemently believe these evil deeds were perpetrated by some powers to get rid of the christian governors.This nation is on fire,God,come and take control.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by awesomet1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
Can someone post TB JOSHUA's prophesy for the latter part of this year? I could remember reading a thread where something of this nature was prophesied.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
jerseyboy: Two christian governors (Taraba, Kaduna) gone from office. Two muslem deputy governors replacing them. Na wah o.
jos and benue sud get ready!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by brownlord: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kessyy2k4: A big lost d entire country. Dis regim has claimed 2 many lives. Dis gej regim is a cours 2 d entire history of nigeria. R.i.p

This the best the that ever happen to thicountry u r there spewin trash that is bad news, my guy parkwell before I wose u
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
we all have been praying to God to solve our problems, in fact the president knelt and begged God today, lo and behold prayers are being answered
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by awesomet1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
car dealer10:

yea...Acid talk was the name of the Guy!

yah it was ACIDTALK!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by eherbal(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
try69: Yakowa-first xtian governor of kaduna state-BH not happy

Azazi-said BH is in govt-BH not happy

Do the maths you base-heads coming here to say trash..

=Assasination QED
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by mathskill: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2012

6 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Lordave: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
BANGA SOUP:

pls go and sleep
they have finally succeded in eliminating their nightmare, Yakowa.

I don't believe that the God who created us also created these evil minded folks

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
omo see traffic for nairaland! choi!
too bad this happened. am i suspecting bokoharam? something is really fishy.hmmmm
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Jettage: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Is it so important for a Governor to attend the Burial of a Presidential ADVISER?
What is Azazi Owoye doing at the Burial of One ORONTO DOUGLAS?
Who in the world is Oronto Douglas? A man who suddenly became important in Nigerian Politics riding on the incompetence of a President
What will a Kaduna Man be doing with a Niger Delta Gaga wig? NOT LOVE OOOOOOOOO, NA money Position and connection confluence,
Now, this is why they attend every Functions,
They organize BIG party with state money and Later make calls to themselves to assist their kids who needed something from the Government Purse.
They are just fooling themselves by plastic association, IT IS NOT LOVE that makes these ones attend their function. They are associating by ranks and Status; they just want to be able to say I KNOW SO AND SO, They also do it to get some approval from all quarters
They have been fooling us all since the project Nigeria Began. Tell me how ORONTO DOUGLAS HAS AFFECTED your life, Or how this government has contributed to your well being
They just organize parties, weddings, (SAMBO) and funeral AND LEAVE you without lights, roads, water, employments and all that. Sometimes this is nothing But Punishment from God to evil men.

5 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: jos and benue sud get ready!

and you think deputy govns of the two states are?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Ayodhejjy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Akshow: i hope Its not true o. Hmmm when them no gree repair roads come begin jump into air but God still pass them Sha. Rip if them die, quick recovery if na jus injury.
wen road no good den dey fly for air, now that air don damage,abeg wia dey wan take waka now?
On d sea is d next option.
I hope iyemoja no go vex sha.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
I smell politics!!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Lordave: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
I only pity Kaduna Christians

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by awesomet1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
greatgod2012: What an irony! Coming from a burial only for them to meet their death on d way. May their souls rest in peace......amen.
big IRONY. May the good LORD continue to preserve us
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by TRUTHTELA: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
All hail the INCUMBENT National Security Adviser, seems like his handwriting, doing the bid of his masters.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by greatgod2012(f): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is a big lesson for all of us, let us always live ur lives as if today is our last day.

RIP to d victims!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Marcela04: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
awesome_t: Did TB Joshua prophesy this?
Yes he did. He prophesied dis after Dana crash.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Aahammed1: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
@ malele if u have nothing to say just keep shut ode
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by cardealer10: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
awesome_t: yah it was ACIDTALK!

I wish I could the see the thread and read through it one more time...It was an interesting thread
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by dafman10(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
I smell rat jare. This is Boko Haram in our Skies. . . . .
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 3kay945(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
what a great lost to their families,,,,,abi who again!!?!!?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Pauloski2: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Why is it that it is only the christian governors in the northern part of nigeria are always victims of air crash in nigeria?I hope it nt wht i am suspecting? The B.H or wht did u people see? JOE BEE @ MUBI
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by zikclassiq(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
try69: Yakowa-first xtian governor of kaduna state-BH not happy

Azazi-said BH is in govt-BH not happy

Do the maths you base-heads coming here to say trash..

true. no smoke without fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.