Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78230 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by abbakacici: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
3 contenders for deputy governor in kaduna are Sen isiah balat. Timothy gandu and Nnandi Usman

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by demmy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Meanwhile GEJ is still AWOL. No statement. No coverage.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
babaearly:

[size=18pt]HE DIDNT, He predicted an aeroplane, but this was an HELICOPTER. dont you get it? aba![/size]

My brother, get used to the fact the the average IQ of Nigerians is very low. That is why we live the way we do.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Ikwerefistson: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
Clerverly: I just hope is true. The only disappointment would be if Jonathan was not among the victims undecided
may god purnish ur fada.infact ur fada must die by over feeding ds xmas.idiot
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
torres2: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will bea serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

seems coming true acid talk you be winch?
[size=18pt]
So how is this true to the matter at hand?[/size]
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by begwong: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
murtalaa: When yakowa was running for governor of kaduna, we the northern muslims were understandably against him due the fear of the unknown. The jos saga has constantly preyed on our mind and we see yakowa as possibly playing the divisive politics of jonah jang. Yakowa proved us all wrong. He showed sincerity of purpose and was impartial to both muslims and christians. He was to us muslims what makarfi was to christians. Yakowa will be truly missed. Please join me in wishing this great man a peaceful eternal rest.

may Allah's blessings be upon u for this assertions!

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by HAH: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Death is a burden every living soul must taste, the most important thing is how good did you live.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
ypzilanti:

My brother, get used to the fact the the average IQ of Nigerians is very low. That is why we live the way we do.

its pathetic

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tpapi: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dos of u puttin d blame on bad roads r not so smart,no matTer ow superb d road network is dos top politicians wil stil fly by air
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ibime:

It's not a she, it's a he. I just placed a call home and Donald (Timi) is alive. He was at the event but decided to travel by road. We thank God.

Yeah. Dakolo. I was confusing him with Dakore, the fine actress. Thank God for his life.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by frankobaba(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Wasn't this one of ACIDTALK'S Predictions?...wow... God Help Us
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by awesomet1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Channelstv says the crash occurred at about 3:30pm...Jonathan releases statement of loss. NEWS CONFIRMED!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Ikwerefistson: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: This is crime against christianity.

There must be retaliation.
ya hausas re poping kunu nd zobo nw
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by demmy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has said its rescue team have recovered six bodies (including that of Kaduna State governor Patrick Yakowa and former Security Adviser Owoye Azazi) following the deadly military helicopter crash Saturday afternoon in Bayelsa State.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Mkayvenus(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
May there gentle soul rest in peace cryMay there gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
frankobaba: Wasn't this one of ACIDTALK'S Predictions?...wow... God Help Us

[size=18pt]No it wasnt. Its your head thats making a sense of it[/size]
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by greatgeo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
its a very big shame that someone died and someppl are happy remember it will get to ur turn one day and pple will b happy too.but anyway I smell fish in d crash let do our math very well d distance of d crash from where d funeral took place is all most d same area if not d same area dont u think a bomb must have been planted on dat plane its an helicoter we are talking about just saying

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by begwong: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
murtalaa: When yakowa was running for governor of kaduna, we the northern muslims were understandably against him due the fear of the unknown. The jos saga has constantly preyed on our mind and we see yakowa as possibly playing the divisive politics of jonah jang. Yakowa proved us all wrong. He showed sincerity of purpose and was impartial to both muslims and christians. He was to us muslims what makarfi was to christians. Yakowa will be truly missed. Please join me in wishing this great man a peaceful eternal rest.

may Allah's blessings be upon u for this assertions!
the truth is always a bitter pill for som to swallow.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Erhuvwu1: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sullivan Chime jux passed on. Watz happening?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by azyaq(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
CrazyMan: They refuse to repair our roads,they resort to air travel...we're dying as a result of the bad roads, they are dying as a result of the failed aviation system.

My God save this country.
may be they think they can not be judge my God, but all d same I pray God wil giv their family strength to bear d loose
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Ikwerefistson: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
ediko5:
let me not assume that you are a senseless human. Is it only in GEJ regime that plane crashes happen?
dnt mind d malu wen obj sacrifce generals nobody said ntng.its magots lyk ds dat cliam dy knw wen in reality na kunu nd amala ful dm brian.ode buruku
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by hakanai(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012

^^^^ You spoke my mind!!! RIP Yakowa a man of peace and unitycry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by signature2012(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Wat a sad news to hear,may dere soul RIP.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by demmy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
ypzilanti:

Hey, don't insult us. And cut the "we" nonsense.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by SeunLadipo: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
GEJ-haram must be responsible 4 this terror attack because of Azazi...For kaduna ppl congratulations for ur new gov Alh. Mukhtar Ramalan Yero.

2 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tomakint: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
try69: Yakowa-first xtian governor of kaduna state-BH not happy
Azazi-said BH is in govt-BH not happy
Do the maths you base-heads coming here to say trash..
You just spoke my mind, I don't expect the clowns in d house 2 understand! Trust me, there is more to this than meet the eyes, i even heard that they were burnt beyond recognition. My hearts goes 2 the dead especially Aziza, a man who spoke the truth! Just like that Kaduna will now be back to square one! shocking shocked
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by bitingcool: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Seems like the whole NL is reading this news. Am tired of the way tthis nation is being governed. My fear lies in the truth that the rulers are an offshoot of the followers. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by RedLight1: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
wow! Its a full house in here..

R.i.p to the dead.
A lesson learnt.. let the fear of karma push u to do the right thing coz u dnt knw tommorow if only dis people had done things that will make people remember them like great nelson mandela and king jaja of opobo .. Well hope they find peace atlast
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nafizzey(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
No be small thing. Is dia time...
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Erhuvwu1: Sullivan Chime jux passed on. Watz happening?

who be this? no links?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by 9free(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
News just came in that Enugu State Governor is dead also.....
Somebody pls confirm this News.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.