Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (78244 Views)

I Have No Hand In Helicopter Crash – Dasuki…commiserates With Azazi, Yakowa Fami / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by DarkFive: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
Confirmed on CNN
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by tpapi: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
ypzilanti:

I do not agree with you. Most people do not like flying and only do so out of need. Usually due to time constraint, bad roads, and safety from kidnappers and armed robbers. These people do not fly chopper from Maryland to Lekki every time the come to Lagos, even though the helipads are available.
do u want to compare d distance btw maryland n lekki n d distance btw bayelsa n abj,dis is d simple truth if u ar wealthy n comfortable u wud always want to fly by air

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
tpapi: do u want to compare d distance btw maryland n lekki n d distance btw bayelsa n abj,dis is d simple truth if u ar wealthy n comfortable u wud always want to fly by air

The flight is from PH airport to Bayelsa. They do not usually fly from Abuja to PH in a helicopter.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by RedLight1: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
demmy: President Jonathan has ordered an investigation into the cause(s) of the Bayelsa crash, says Abati
i smell another committee coming up
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by aryzgreat: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
demmy:

Patrick Yakowa
Gen. Owoye Azazi (rtd)
Dauda Tsoho
Warrant Officer Mohammed Kamal
and the pilots, Commander Muritala Mohammed Daba

and Lt. Adeyemi O. Sowole.

D boldened may be d boko link, the suicide bombers/pilots that exploded d chopper immediatelly after take off.

May their souls RIP

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by awesomet1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
Red-Light:

i smell another committee coming up
you can bet on that grin
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Abiola080: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
News went around that Timi Dakolo and Ramsey were involved in the crash. Timi performed at the fucntion. It can be confirmed now that Timi is NOT DEAD. He tweeted that God saved him

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chei argh! Argh! CRYING! God why o o o o na RIP
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by legalwealth(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
kelvino25: I sincerely hope that this is not true.

Can you now believe that it is true?

Change your statement now...
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
Rip
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by dearie(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Erhuvwu1: Sullivan Chime jux passed on. Watz happening?

I just heard too...though unconfirmed. I hope it turns out just a rumour. We don't want more news on deaths pls!
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by anitank(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
demmy:

Patrick Yakowa
Gen. Owoye Azazi (rtd)
Dauda Tsoho
Warrant Officer Mohammed Kamal
and the pilots, Commander Muritala Mohammed Daba
and Lt. Adeyemi O. Sowole.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
aryzgreat:

D boldened may be d boko link, the suicide bombers/pilots that exploded d chopper immediatelly after take off.

May their souls RIP

Please stop this nonsense. Somebody's father or brother just died, and based on the sound of his name, you label him a terrorist. Dumb poster.

7 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Operalex: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
T.B Joshua said smth abt sm vip, can u rmba?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by demmy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
aryzgreat:

May their souls RIP

Nothing exploded. It was a crash.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by reagand200(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Is it true tnat Governor SULLIVIAN CHIME of ENUGU has passed on....
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMM OVER 1000 PEOPLE VIEWING THIS THREAD. BOYS ARE NOT SMILING AT ALL grin grin grin
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by prettyboi1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
This news reminds of me of one of Acidtalk's threads few months back where some predictions were made. R.I.P. to these two people & every other persons that died in the crash. I was particularly a great admirer of general Azazi from a distance because he was absolutely intelligent & I can honestly say I believe he served Nigeria super-well. I further read his biography on Wikipedia & it further convinces me that he served Nigeria absolutely brilliantly.
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by taharqa: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
May God grant the family members and friends of all the dead GRACE i this difficult times.... Real SAD
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by legalwealth(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
dearie:

I just heard too...though unconfirmed. I hope it turns out just a rumour. We don't want more news on deaths pls!

Death is a debt for everyone which must be dearly paid with ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by simpleseyi: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
mike404: Well this is not the first attempt on governor patrick ibrahim yakowa's life... Hope the power hungry old fhool called buhari is happy now sadsadsadsad

Is Buhari the pilot that flew the copter to flames? Or did Buhari embezzle the money meant for construction of roads? Or was it Buhari that advised Taraba state governor to use state money to buy jet and be strolling about in the air? Maybe Buhari should advise GEJ to start flying the presidential jets himself like Taraba state governor.

3 Likes

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by ypzilanti: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
...and then in a few weeks time at the Generals burial, our superstitious and fearful rulers finally drove through the bad roads from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa State.

1 Like

Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by brixton: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
reagand200: Is it true tnat Governor SULLIVIAN CHIME of ENUGU has passed on....

Former minister of state for foriegn affairs Debem Onyia confirms sullivian is NOT dead
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by patorini(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
timi dakolo was in the crash o.datz wot i heard
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by rooftech: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
we need the true position and whereabout of the remaining missing pdp governors ,liyel imoke of cross river state .chime of enugu and suntai of taraba
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
Abiola080: News went around that Timi Dakolo and Ramsey were involved in the crash. Timi performed at the fucntion. It can be confirmed now that Timi is NOT DEAD. He tweeted that God saved him
hope you guys would stop these baseless rumors flying allover lagos
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by plendil: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
this is shocking
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by gistyinka(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
The living mourn and paid tribute to the dead while the living joins the dead. RIP. Join my blog below to let share issues together..
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by werindey1: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
ypzilanti:

Please stop this nonsense. Somebody's father or brother just died, and based on the sound of his name, you label him a terrorist. Dumb poster.

seconded Dumb poster...mumu
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chei! Why yakowa and azazi of all people? Y nt d likes of t.a orji, ndume, atiku etc, d evil ones refuse 2 die
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
patorini: timi dakolo was in the crash o.datz wot i heard

[size=18pt]HE WASNT IN THE CRASH. stop the rumor mr monger[/size]
Re: Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? by overboard(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
@pretty_boi
Don't mean to disrespect a dead man or spoil your reverence of him but is he not the supposed gun runner? Not sure but there was a white paper a while back on him (not sure again) and it was quite revealing. I think. All the same, he was human, R.I.P. to Azazi and Yakowa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.