Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43822 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by abrajproperty: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2012
emmysenior: I hate islam. 90000000000000000000000 Likes
you hate paradise! Billions of people in there grave are wishing to come back to this world just for them to worship their true God and not jesus you guys call your creator! Peace out
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by avr247: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Am yet to see a renowned muslim scholar that have campaigned against violence in the north.why is that the case?
13volts: The moment the helicopter crashed and claimed the life of Kaduna State Governor, 3 things instantly came to my mind;
1. Am glad the crash didn't happened in anywhere near northern Nigeria, it happened in a remote creek in Bayelsa.
2. The media, blogs, websites, social media will be filled with stories of how Muslims will be celebrating the death
3. Conspiracy theories will also rant the air on how northern leaders with there so called " Born to rule syndrome" are responsible for the crash.
Now my prediction has come to pass.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by konn: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
torkaka: Those in kaduna can confirm,youths are shouting "Allah is great,one of our own will replace him". Mai shai joints are filled with joyful residents praising Allah's intervention.

they should not forget that death is no respecter of persons including the newly sworn in governor of d state all those who are jubilating for d death of somebody else should not forget that death is also at their own corridor
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by snakova(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
when yar'adua died and GEJ replaced him were christians not saying it was divine intervention? whats good for the goose is also good for the gander. all your false propaganda would not perturb us.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims

WHAT ARE THEY NAFFUSSAT, PLS CALL A SPADE A SPADE.\

ARE THEY ISLAM, THEY ARE VERY HAPPY COS THE DEPUTY gOV IS AN ISLAM AND WILL REPLACE,

THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH THE CASE OF TARABA GOVERNOR
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by xmasgift: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
How come we don't know the religion of the Newtown shooter? Simple! Cos he's not a Muslim. Imagine what the headlines would have read had he been a Muslim.
There are bad Muslim as well as horrible Christians but tell me, does your religion really define you? Look around..search yourself and think... Does my being a Christain or Muslim define me? Am I really doing EXACTLY what God has ordered? Am I really wishing for my brother what I wish for myself? Does screaming Jesus make me a believer? Does screaming Allah make me a believer?
We have got it all wrong. This is not the plan God has for us. Humans are so filled with hate. Intolerance of others is high.
We need to think deeply, open our minds, open our hearts, accept others, seek knowledge and let God be the judge!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by steinacoz(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2012
abdulkayus:

u are nt diff frm d ppl u claim to hate. SMH for ya.

I meant the sick ones..
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by DrEva(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2012
abdulkayus:

. One of my frnd call dem Animal yesterday. Weda a muslim or xtain, all wat dey shld be prayin for is a good leadership.
There is no such thing as Xtians, we are called CHRISTIANS, Christ followers, we don't believe in sword we believe in the living water.....
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by DrEva(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Aren't you proud of your brothers anymore?

Islam is a religion of violence thus derive joy from evil.

I bet you will agree with me that Boko Haram are true muslim.
I agree with you because they live with the muslims.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dr Eva: I agree with you because they live with the muslims.
I am surprised that Medical Doctor or a PhD holder can talk this way
If only 1% of muslims behaved in the mythical way you talk of, do you think you would have the peace of mind to come to Nairaland
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by nagoma(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
If indeed anybody celebrated Yakowa's death , the fellow is cranky. It will be in the worst of taste to celebrate someone's death.
Having said that you will all know that deaths have been celebrated in nigeria.
So why is this case receiving such exessive attention even if it's true? If it's true why not show pictures in this age of blackberry?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by nagoma(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
If indeed anybody celebrated Yakowa's death , the fellow is cranky. It will be in the worst of taste to celebrate someone's death.
Having said that you will all know that deaths have been celebrated in nigeria.

1. Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello had their deaths celebrated among certain tribal groups who taunted the northerners by Displaying nzegwu's picture and pointing out to any northerner passing by. " here - see the person who killed your father".
2. Ironsi' s death was also received with pleasure in some quarters.
3. Abacha's death was massively celebrated. He was a military dictator but he had family and people who loved him. He was a benefactor to many and from all over the country as well. A well known Nigerian got carried away with excitement and ecstatic screams on the international media asking God the roast Abacha in hell. Needless to say that we mourned the death of this same person only a couple of years after Abacha's funeral.
4. The death of Yar Adua was demanded for and prayed for by a section of our community. When it came there were regional and religious group celebrations.
5. When the Taraba governors air crash was announced many of the ignorant here on NL believed he was a Muslim and promptly rolled out the drums to celebrate. There excitement was cut short when it was confirmed that he was not of the Muslim faith.
So why is this case receiving such exessive attention even if it's true? If it's true why not show pictures in this age of blackberry?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by uzoexcel(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
this is the most sensible quote i v seen on this topic.....wish everyone could reason like u bro....also,the bolded really got me reflecting...food 4 thought
xmasgift: How come we don't know the religion of the Newtown shooter? Simple! Cos he's not a Muslim. Imagine what the headlines would have read had he been a Muslim.
There are bad Muslim as well as horrible Christians but tell me, does your religion really define you? Look around..search yourself and think... Does my being a Christain or Muslim define me? Am I really doing EXACTLY what God has ordered? Am I really wishing for my brother what I wish for myself? Does screaming Jesus make me a believer? Does screaming Allah make me a believer?
We have got it all wrong. This is not the plan God has for us. Humans are so filled with hate. Intolerance of others is high.
We need to think deeply, open our minds, open our hearts, accept others, seek knowledge and let God be the judge!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by kadree(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
At dis point in time,i must confess dat some pple comment here reeks nothing but odour.dey are so quick to bash islam whenever some babaric entities up north chose to show there stupidy.if u celebrated abacha's death n u still tongue-lash dos brainless creatures den,declare ursef as a hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.