Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43823 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by 13volts(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
some idiots will just sit in the comfort of their houses and start thinking about what to write, while some gullible readers will just digest it without cross checking. when did comments on Facebook represent the entire feelings of Kaduna Muslims?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
As a wise person commented on this article, what we need is good leadership whether Muslim or Christian, provided they are not radicalised.

After all , what has our so called Christian leadership brought to Nigeria, examples , Gowon, Obasanjo and GEJ.

I believe in a separation of state and religion, only then can we live in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TeenageMoney(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
I know this type of news will definitely pop up! Only God knows what is wrong with this sickening nation. The news can either be :
1. May be they truely jubilated which is heartless and inhumane
Or
2. Someone came up with false story for selfish gain.
Either way,this country is doomed!

"This is a big shame and quite embarrassing to an average God fearing Muslim, who is aware that life and death is only in the handsof Allah most compassionate." - Aliyu Bello.

On ur 2nd Option, Is Alyu Bello who Reported This Nt A Muslim

Read His Full Report Below

http://.com/2012/12/muslim-youths-in-kaduna-state-celebrtes.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by mathylucas: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
And so what? Some day their death will be celebrated.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Onaolamipo: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
celebrating somebody demise is not islamic

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by outrage: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=14pt]how did this make front page with no source? Why now mods? Why?[/size]
I stay in kd, I just came in and eveybody is just going about their normal business.. Its not like people are on the streets celebrating!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
la furia:
the christians celebrated when yardua died and yakowa become governor. do u reside in kaduna at all.? muslim are heartless and the christians are wat? if the governors were muslims, you will NEVER had cared......so please stop forming saint here. celebrating someone death is wrong but i want you christian fanatics to stop being hypocrite.....

Please where did you hear Christians celebrated Yaradua's death. I never heard. Can you show any proof? Or you are just making allegations to prove a point.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord:

Just shut up, I tink u r the one that is not a true muslim, each time bh strike in the name of castrated muhammed some idiot will come here to say they r not true muslim, now they hv gone again now to celebrate the death of an xtian nd u come here to speak trash that they r not muslim, u bastard can keep deceivin urself
but some muslims died in the crash too.islam and politics
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lafuria1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
this thread should never had made it to the front page. nairaland is a disgrace trying to incite hate. if i wrote'christians celebrate yardua death' will that ever make front page just because few christians were ok with that.. disgusting thread.... the source is even someone opinion who is clearly bias because of grief and anger.....rubbish. when fight break in kaduna, i will blame nairaland as a tool for inciting the kaduna christian youth...

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Ikoniko(f): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
death is a cap, so keep rejoicin fools. One day u wil wear urs.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by queenbinteo: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Even some northern Muslims have been jubilating on facebook since yestaday. Heard some northern Christian jubilated wen Yaradua died. The animosity between northern Muslims n Christians is noting to write home about. May God help us.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lafuria1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please where did you hear Christians celebrated Yaradua's death. I never heard. Can you show any proof? Or you are just making allegations to prove a point.
does the poster have any prove to what he saying other than his opinion or the media report to back him up but u believe him, so believe me as well since i have no prove except what i saw and heard back then
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Decapo: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: U guys are liers,i'm now in Zaria and i didn't see anything like this.
u are d king liar
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by juman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Thank God for the death of the governor and the general.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by stineb1: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: U guys are liers,i'm now in Zaria and i didn't see anything like this.

How will you see when you are confined indoors in a slumb?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by wengerjay(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
At least people claiming the events of yesterday was a conspiracy by some powers in the north are being vindicated.The northerners were nt comfortable with a christian in kaduna's govt house.Anyway,all powers belong to God.And it is now on records dat u dont have to belong to a particular religion before u can govern Kaduna state.The great Yakowa has broken this jinx,so no amount of jubilations or celebrations can change history.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
exactly the problem we have with nigeria today. the president is christian. therefore the country must be made ungovernable.
i hate islam every day

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Johnnyhoo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
these people are just heartless. who knws wat may happen 2 d nxt gov b4 d yr runs out? all i knw is dt death is sure,one who will die 2day shall not live 2 see 2mao.

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by stineb1: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
juman: Thank God for the death of the governor and the general.

Hypocrite like you. Repent or you will join them Soon.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TeenageMoney(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
la furia:
the christians celebrated when yardua died and yakowa become governor. do u reside in kaduna at all.? muslim are heartless and the christians are wat? if the governors were muslims, you will NEVER had cared......so please stop forming saint here. celebrating someone death is wrong but i want you christian fanatics to stop being hypocrite.....

Why Didnt the Muslims bring up the celebration of Christians?

Just like the Zambians bringing up the Story Of One of their players after Messi Broke a Record...

Apart From That, The Person Who Reported This Ia Also a Muslim.... Just Admit it... MUSLIMS ARE HEARTLESS....

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ochallo: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Chris†Kid:
Southern Christians no celebrate when Yaradua died and Gej took over?

You are truly an idi.ot, when did that happen, who celebrated, where and when?

at times i dont want to believe that these people are muslims but when the so called muslims speak, you see clearly that those people up north are just putting to practice what the so called muslims (non violent) have in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Johnnyhoo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
better go & change ur orientation & repent. i keep saying death is sure & no1 knws who next.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by jonaboy: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Teenage Money: Shocking as it may sound, and un-Nigerian it was, as some Kaduna residents were agog with celebration when the news of the death of Governor Yakowa filtered in from Bayelsa.

People in Kawo, Angwarimi, Tudun Wada Pawa, Angwan Dosa, Mararaban Rido, some parts of Zaria and other surrounding villages are having "a shocking but fanatics jubilating" and youths driving bikes recklessly as if its Sallah celebration.

All Mai shayi joints are full with smiling faces of people who are delighted in ignorance that a brother died, that a governor who have giving leadership his best, a man that in honestly have excelled more than any governor in the North today, simply because he is not one of us.

He is a Christian, and one of our own, .....continue reading
. Pls note that no celebration took place in Mararaban Rido,this is a christian settlement and rather than celebrate they are in mourning mood.GOD HELP NIGERIA,AMEM.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by nairalady(f): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
torkaka: Those in kaduna can confirm,youths are shouting "allah is great,one of our own will replace him". Mai shai joints are filled with joyful residents praising allah's intervention.
na wa oo embarassed
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by almajiri101: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
SHAMEFUL!!!

Kaduna Celebrates Governor's Death.

Shocking as it may sound, and un-Nigerian it was, as some Kaduna residents were agog with celebration when the news of the death of Governor Yakowa filtered in from Bayelsa.

People in Kawo, Angwarimi, Tudun Wada Pawa, Angwan Dosa, Mararaban Rido, some parts of Zaria and other surrounding villages are having "a shocking but fanatics jubilating" and youths driving bikes recklessly as if its Sallah celebration.

All Mai shayi joints are full with smiling faces of people who are delighted in ignorance that a brother died, that a governor who have giving leadership his best, a man that in honestly have excelled more than any governor in the North today, simply because he is not one of us.

He is a Christian, and one of our own, a Muslim brother will replace him as the state new Governor.

This is a big shame and quite embarrassing to an average God fearing Muslim, who is aware that life and death is only in the hands of Allah most compassionate.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TeenageMoney(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2012

Topic close..... Here is One of the Idiots
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Deen4me(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
My people I live in Zaria

Me i never see anybody celebrating Yakowas Demise ooooo

Thank God he didnt pass away in Northern Nigeria , Na another story we for dey talk.

That being said, It is wrong to express joy at anyone's death. I wish the family fortitude to bear the loss.

Yakowa was a father , husband and uncle to his family to celebrate at his demise is extremely wrong and most unislamic.

My 2 cents
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Belloladan(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Whether joy or not joyful among northern muslms populans yakowa has to go and everybody must test of death whether muslims or xtians then you would account of all your's did, wht i knw its againt for a muslim to ask God forgiveness for d daeth of non muslim but you can condole d deacead in a westhern way of condoless not islamically because he is a muslim.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by REVOLUTNIS: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims
who are they?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by alakid: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
The person that started this thread is hell bent on inciting hate among the diverse people of Kaduna. People sitting comfortably in their homes in the south want us to start a religious crisis in Kaduna,and by extension the whole of Arewa! God pass them!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BarexB: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
No need for all these religious disagreements. Nobody should jubilate on another person's death. We all will die one day!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.