Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43824 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
nollywood20: Who says they are not Muslims?

They are Muslims and Muslims have always been like that since their founder was murdering those who refused to accept his claims from the cave.

Well, the truth is anyone who refuses to accept that Jesus Christ rose from the dead is an ANTI-CHRIST and antichrists are enemies of Christians and that is why the antichrists in Kaduna are celebrating like demons.

Every Muslim, no matter how much they pretend and even quote Isa, is an antichrist until he or she accepts the crucifixion, death and resurrection of our Messiah Jesus Christ.

The fact is that most Christians are ANTI Christ. Go and read your Bible and show me the Christians that behave like Jesus Christ (PBUH)
What I have are wild and hateful lies against Islam. They never substantiate their assertions. Don't go looking for anti-Christ. We have enough within the Christian communities

www..com/talk/?action=printpage;topic=36605.0
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by jamil2(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mujitapha: @op instead of you to pray 4 him,you want use his misfortune to insult muslims.very bad 4 u.I know yakowa as humble governor,he never insult muslims or islam.muslims respect yakowa eventhough we are not happy with the circumstances that lead to his installation as governor....You cannot stay in your cave or bush in south and start telling lies about north or muslims,sort of coward who cannot reach lokoja will be analysing what is happening in kaduna.
It seems you take this issue serious please use your left leg and match it by the way kick it far away from you. Here we come nairaland most of the members aren't serious enough to handle issues with logic rather violance, kindly don't wast your time and other resourses here and think they will listen they don't, however sincerity isn't working read and post if you are able to do so and ignore the hatred and bigots posts because the nation has spoiled nothing will work anymore.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by rabzy01: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Centtysammy: the chstians celebrated yakowa's emergence as governo nt ya adua's death, yaradua was a good man
Yeah just as the Muslims are celebrating the emergence of M. Yero as the governor. Is that ok?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by maclatunji: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Chris†Kid:

Who moved this thread here so you could kill it?

And what is there to promote on this thread? I just listened to two news bulletins back to back. Surfed other websites till about 8pm, no such news. Yet people are here trying to e-annihilate themselves.

You should really think about what you are promoting and what you don't want me to "kill".

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
@muaa:
Hmm.. Seriously these muslims are just something else.
I was in a vehicle the other day, I was actually dressed like one of them due to the security situation in the north, and one imam in the vehicle started preaching against xtianity, he emphasized so much on how they should never forget that muslims are xtian are nt one and can never be one. Anyway he said some many ill tins abt us sha.
All I have to tell anyone who cares to listen is to be careful wit them cos they don't like you(xtian).
Period.
And you guys are in love with Muslims?
Take a look around Nairaland and you will see that Christian display unbelievable hatred for Muslims
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by jamil2(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
The next topic on board should read who killed yakowa? Believe me because commitee on this issue have start their work and funds will allocated to them sharp sharp another avenue for making easy euro I tell you.grin
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
maclatunji:

And what is there to promote on this thread. I just listened to two news bulletins back to back. Surfed other websites till about 8pm, no such news. Yet people are here trying to e-annihilate themselves.

You should really think about what you are promoting and what you don't want me to "kill".

How many anti-Christian posts make it to the front page? They complain whenever news they don't like make it to the front page
Now they are salivating about this huge opportunity to stick their knives into Islam
Mac, if unfounded, don't just kill it, cremate it too
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by aliyu06son: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord:

Idiot who r they, buddist or echist, they r muslim, and they r celebratin the death of the man, notin u or ur rapist muhammed can say
neva in ur non reconginised life mke a comment n call prophet muhammed's name lyk dat.a word is enough 4 d wise...nailand y did u not hide his unthoughtful comment?cos we don't see each others face here don't give us d gods 2 say insane...2 d media houses knw d way u broadcast ur news
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by wilfred84(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
torkaka: Those in kaduna can confirm,youths are shouting "Allah is great,one of our own will replace him". Mai shai joints are filled with joyful residents praising Allah's intervention.

Fear God.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lakesider(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Did nt the people of bayelsa jubilate when yaa adua was comfirmed dead nd GEJ sworn in. it was nt a xtian muslim thing then.OP is a religion bigot.U may choose to delete this post.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Last days. Period! Huh! This world is not a damn home. Ain'nt you going? Why should one kill or rejoice on death.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by indoorlove(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
BetaThings: The fact is that most Christians are ANTI Christ. Go and read your Bible and show me the Christians that behave like Jesus Christ (PBUH) What I have are wild and hateful lies against Islam. They never substantiate their assertions. Don't go looking for anti-Christ. We have enough within the Christian communities www..com/talk/?action=printpage;topic=36605.0
if u are a christian, then u must be the most sensible christian alive!!! #bookmark this and huriedly store it in my achive#
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Let love lead. Why the struggle. Devil must be stopped! He is the author of all this tings.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by maclatunji: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
auchs: Let love lead. Why the struggle. Devil must be stopped! He is the author of all this tings.

Let people not help him with their words and deeds.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 12:46am On Dec 17, 2012
:

"ALLOW ME TO register on paper the joy I felt in my heart when I received news to the effect that you have finally been sworn in as President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria. No news can be more gratifying to the land and people of the Niger Delta. The road to this point of concession has been rugged, and there is no gainsaying that the hand of God has been uppermost in the entire calculations, and will remain so now that equity and fair play have found room at the centre of governance"

- His Majesty Nengi Josef Ilagha, Mingi XII
Amanyanabo of Nembe, Bayelsa State, Nigeria

http://www.waado.org/NigerDelta/Essays/ilagha/post_presidential_installation/niger_delta_capital.htm
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by bakila: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2012
BetaThings:

http://www.waado.org/NigerDelta/Essays/ilagha/post_presidential_installation/niger_delta_capital.htm
DAMN WE ARE JUST FUNNY, EVEN AN AMANYANABO.FUNNY THING, ONE IBO CHAP WAS ANGRY WHY DANBABA SHOULD PICK A MUSLIM AS DEPUTY. TRUTH IS DAME ETIABA IS CELEBRATED AS THE FIRST FEMALE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA NOT BY DEATH BUT ACCIDENT OF CIRCUMSTANCE.
SOME ADVANCED DEGREE HOLDER WILL DISPLAY THERE BIAS QUESTIONING WHY WOULD A CHRISTAIN DIE AND LEAVE SPACE FOR A MUSLIM IN KADUNA. IT WAS THE SAME DEATH THAT MADE YAKOWA GOVERNOR AND NO BAGGER CAN PREVENT IT FROM REMOVING HIM OR RAMALAN. IF THE OWNER OF DEATH SO DESIRE.
SIMPLE SOMETIMES A SON SMILES IN PRIVATE AT THE DEATH OF A FATHER WHO LEAVES BEHIND SO MUCH MORE.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by DinhoMVP: 1:26am On Dec 17, 2012
torkaka: Those in kaduna can confirm,youths are shouting "Allah is great,one of our own will replace him". Mai shai joints are filled with joyful residents praising Allah's intervention.

lets blieve that crash was just an accident cos i dnt think its a mere co'incidence that two anti BH figures were in dat chopper!!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by tomakint: 2:19am On Dec 17, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims
I think you are right, 'they are just followers of Muhammad and worshippers of Allah' undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ektbear: 3:59am On Dec 17, 2012
evil monsters
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by akinnux(m): 4:00am On Dec 17, 2012
Let them celebrate till the kingdom come, I doubt whether the new man will improve their lot. It is indeed a sad commentary of what has gone wrong with leadership and followership in Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Rexsul: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2012
brownlord:

Idiot who r they, buddist or echist, they r muslim, and they r celebratin the death of the man, notin u or ur rapist muhammed can say
if ur r close 2 me, there r 2 tinz involve. It is either u kill me or i kill u 4 dz statement u jst made.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by yahyus(m): 5:04am On Dec 17, 2012
It's a daylight lie! I live in one of the areas mentioned but never see anybody celebrating but rather the area is gloomy for fear of uncertainty. Because the new Governor can never perform like Yakowa. The media should fear God!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ehispapa(m): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2012
Deen4me: My people I live in Zaria

Me i never see anybody celebrating Yakowas Demise ooooo

Thank God he didnt pass away in Northern Nigeria , Na another story we for dey talk.

That being said, It is wrong to express joy at anyone's death. I wish the family fortitude to bear the loss.

Yakowa was a father , husband and uncle to his family to celebrate at his demise is extremely wrong and most unislamic.

My 2 cents
Lie, i was in kaduna when the news came in...the celebration from Muslim dominated areas was not only shocking but also an embarrassment, knowing that this governor worked to make them happy to the detriment of his own people

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 6:14am On Dec 17, 2012
DinhoMVP:
lets blieve that crash was just an accident cos i dnt think its a mere co'incidence that two anti BH figures were in dat chopper!!
Happened in Bayelsa. On govt chopper. So?
And who was in that Bayelsa event that was a BH sympathiser?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2012
maclatunji:

And what is there to promote on this thread? I just listened to two news bulletins back to back. Surfed other websites till about 8pm, no such news. Yet people are here trying to e-annihilate themselves.

am not trying to promote anything, among every rumor there's element of truth in it. Celebrating the death of yakowa is more than what abokis in kaduna can do. But i know there were christians in the south that did the same thing when yaradua died. That's i asked this on the 1st page
Chris†Kid:
Southern Christians no celebrate when Yaradua died and Gej took over?
it's seun that moved it to ƑP, am sure you know why
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2012
BetaThings:

Your point?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by maclatunji: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2012
Chris†Kid:
am not trying to promote anything, among every rumor there's element of truth in it. Celebrating the death of yakowa is more than what abokis in kaduna can do. But i know there were christians in the south that did the same thing when yaradua died. it's seun that moved it here, am sure you know why

Element of a truth in a rumour is the reason to get grieving people upset and heat-up an already volatile state? Your thinking needs realignment. Yes! You and your ilk are a big disgrace. Watch out for the element of truth in the rumour that you are amazingly insensitive, selfish, pathetic and a mischief maker.

Absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2012
BetaThings:
You are not doing Chrsitians any favours
Muslims voted for Jonathan in the North more than Christians voted for Buhari in the South
Jonathan got 25% in Buhari's home state
Did Buhari get 3% anywhere in the SS?

You are just showing that it was an error to have voted for Jonathan if you are going to condemn everyone in the North
If a large number of Muslims supported Boko Haram, by now no place will be safe. At least Jonathan would not be able to go anywhere in the North. Imagine having just 100,000 suicide bombers!
People like you are bent on convincing Jonathan that people hate him. If he listens to you, what will happen? - self fulfilling prophecy
Did buhari campaign in SS/SE?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Element of a truth in a rumour is the reason to get grieving people upset and heat-up an already volatile state? Your thinking needs realignment. Yes! You and your ilk are a big disgrace. Watch out for the element of truth in the rumour that you are amazingly insensitive, selfish, pathetic and a mischief maker.

Absolute rubbish.
Abegi go sleep joor. Me and my likes? I just registered new, go through my posts to know if i had accused muslims for celebrating Yakowa's death. If re not a coward i think you know whom you'll be directing your anger at. Facts remains it's not beyond you People to celebrate yakowa's death. Who were those rejoicing after 9/11 again? Hindus?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Chris†Kid:

Did buhari campaign in SS/SE?
Buhari went to Bayelsa and was stoned. Jonathan was not stoned in Katsina
Gov martin Elechi said no one should campaign in his state of Ebonyi. He relented only after people protested

Let me clarify another matter. Some people said no party thought it fit to make a SE person a VP.
Buhari did severally in the past and Atiku did in 2007
in 2010, the SE people warned any Igbo man against accepting to become anyone's VP having decided they would vote enmasse for Ebele Azikwe Jonathan
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Chris†Kid:

Your point?
Some Christians were happy when Yaradua died
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2012
Chris†Kid:
am not trying to promote anything, among every rumor there's element of truth in it. Celebrating the death of yakowa is more than what abokis in kaduna can do. But i know there were christians in the south that did the same thing when yaradua died. That's i asked this on the 1st page it's seun that moved it to ƑP, am sure you know why
So there is some element of truth in the rumour that Jonathan bought a jet for Pastor Oritsejafor?
Should we mention more rumours?

As for rejoicing after Yaradua's death

http://www..com/talk/?action=printpage;topic=36605.0

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.