Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43828 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by vedaxcool(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
The OP is just the devil in human clothing and it seems some elements in the South are hell bent on igniting chaos in the North. For starters the OP is clearly saying hearsay from who? We don't know,somehow he wants us to believe he does not have any mischievous intention by stating without proof muslims are celebrating! But let's assume they did celebrate, we have to say they enjoying their freedom, the same way some christian celebrated and shouted good fortune when yar' adua died, what one can say is, the man means different things to different people, in the hearts of christian fanatics he liberated them from Muslim rule in KD, in the heart of some muslims he stole their birth right, but to me, he is just another politician who failed to deliver! And that is what we as Nigerians must learn to see beyond myopic sentiments and unreasonable criteria when analyzing issues!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
la furia:
does the poster have any prove to what he saying other than his opinion or the media report to back him up but u believe him, so believe me as well since i have no prove except what i saw and heard back then

You follow up a false allegation with another one. Where in my post did I say I believe the author of the article?
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by anishe(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Let's Wait for Our Turn, It Cant Be Far Away Death is a calamity. It doesn't end with the afflicted individual. It didn't start with him. Often, the grief and it's aftermath affects all, especially that of a leader. Nigerians like rejoicing at the death of leaders. Not a good habit. The dead deserves our honor. When a dead body is passed by the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), regardless of who it was, he would stand up in respect. Brothers and sisters! Let us respect the dead. No doubt, we have problem with our leaders. But with death everything ends. Allah mai maganin wahala, mutuwa mai maganin gab a, said Shata. Let's wait for our turn. It can't be far
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by almajiri101: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
outrage: [size=14pt]how did this make front page with no source? Why now mods? Why?[/size]
I stay in kd, I just came in and eveybody is just going about their normal business.. Its not like people are on the streets celebrating!
that's the work of brainless unqualified mods...they know nothing than wooing NL shawties...though its true but I don't expect it here without a source

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by kiiababs: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims
stop making excuses for muslims hatred on xtians.They re core muslims practising what they re thought.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by victorD3: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Religion of Piss
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by vedaxcool(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
If NL is a conspiracy to bring down Nigerian insha Allah they will go down b4 they succeed in their evil plots! Amin a thread based on heresay made front page, what sort of blistering moro.n plays with the sentiments of people? If you do not worship God you mods should atleast fear for the consequence of your actions!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
victorD3: Religion of Piss

Please, I have a lot of Muslim friends that can't even hurt anyone. These friends are so honest, upright and peaceful. So let us be considerate with our words.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TeenageMoney(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
almajiri101: that's the work of brainless unqualified mods...they know nothing than wooing NL shawties...though its true but I don't expect it here without a source

Illitracy is a disease.... U need to go back to primary sch

Didnt you see a ? After the Post on the Front Page

The Mod. Was Asking A Question...

If u need money for school fees, i can help u... Just call on me, Teenage money...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by eyzeberg: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
Very backward bigots. 90% OF SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS ARE MUSLIMS, BUT 90% OF THEIR WIVES ARE CHRISTIANS.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TeenageMoney(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
vedaxcool: If NL is a conspiracy to bring down Nigerian insha Allah they will go down b4 they succeed in their evil plots! Amin a thread based on heresay made front page, what sort of blistering moro.n plays with the sentiments of people? If you do not worship God you mods should atleast fear for the consequence of your actions!

Another illitrate talking

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by rajiade: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord:

Just shut up, I tink u r the one that is not a true muslim, each time bh strike in the name of castrated muhammed some idiot will come here to say they r not true muslim, now they hv gone again now to celebrate the death of an xtian nd u come here to speak trash that they r not muslim, u bastard can keep deceivin urself

U need not cry and tell him to shut up, if his post annoys U, then pour pepper in ur eyes for reading it!.

If he is not a true muslim, then you are? Or your are the true christian.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
If there is no proof to back these accounts, the Mods of this site should take it off the front page.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TeenageMoney(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
eyzeberg: Very backward bigots. 90% OF SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS ARE MUSLIMS, BUT 90% OF THEIR WIVES ARE CHRISTIANS.

Ur point
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by rajiade: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
[/b]
Teenage Money:

Another illitrate talking

And you are the literate!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by kiiababs: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please, I have a lot of Muslim friends that can't even hurt anyone. These friends are so honest, upright and peaceful. So let us be considerate with our words.
abeg make we hear holy Ibrahim.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by 4mulanoni(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
rajiade: [/b]

And you are the literate!

He said the fact pls

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ymozay: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please where did you hear Christians celebrated Yaradua's death. I never heard. Can you show any proof? Or you are just making allegations to prove a point.

can u also present us wt any evidence dt muslims in kd are jubilating on yakowas death.smbdy posted rubbish on FB nd u guys hv swallowed it hook nd nd sinker dt muslims r celebrating,pls convince us wt facts.4 ur information it is nt islamic 2 jubilate over d death of a fellow human being bt a time 2 call uself 2 acct b4 u are calld 2 acct By ur lord
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ymozay: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Please where did you hear Christians celebrated Yaradua's death. I never heard. Can you show any proof? Or you are just making allegations to prove a point.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Alaafialoro(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
NAIRALAND BUSINESS STRATEGY :
Controversial religious thread = Controversy among members = More traffic = More money for the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by OgBetty(f): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Only a fool (s) will b hapi 4 d demise of sum1, coz d nxt second mite b ur turn
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lumeneng22: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
This shows christains are more mature, tolerant and holier than muslims.They have forgotten that a muslim president (yaradua) died first and replace by a christian and nobody celebrate his death.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by 4mulanoni(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
ymozay:

can u also present us wt any evidence dt muslims in kd are jubilating on yakowas death.smbdy posted rubbish on FB nd u guys hv swallowed it hook nd nd sinker dt muslims r celebrating,pls convince us wt facts.4 ur information it is nt islamic 2 jubilate over d death of a fellow human being bt a time 2 call uself 2 acct b4 u are calld 2 acct By ur lord

Here are sources...

http://m.naij.com/news/17143.html

http://.com/2012/12/muslim-youths-in-kaduna-state-celebrtes.html

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by naffysa(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
OgBetty: Only a fool (s) will b hapi 4 d demise of sum1, coz d nxt second mite b ur turn
thank you sir
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by rajiade: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
eyzeberg: Very backward bigots. 90% OF SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS ARE MUSLIMS, BUT 90% OF THEIR WIVES ARE CHRISTIANS.

How about 100% of the South South and South East Governors being Christians, where the minority muslims can never smell that position till the coming of Jesus.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nkonadi:

Did u hear of such news?

Just admit it that the muslims are heartless...

I don't need to hear any news, i witnessed it
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
hahahahaha. Those nigas are so desperate for power
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by yomalex(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
If true its unfortunate
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Never, President Yaradua's death will always remain a tragedy to Nigerians. What Joy can be derived from the death of a good man?
Ask those that were happy about his death.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by talk2me006(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Emusan: may God forgive them because they dont know what their doing.
God should also forgive those that praises jesus that time when yaradua died

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.