Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? (960 Views)

Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by Tjscale(m): 3:22am On Feb 18, 2008
I really like to hear from the ladies on this one, And guys lets learn from your experiences,
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by almondjoy(f): 4:46am On Feb 18, 2008
Tjscale:

I really like to hear from the ladies on this one, And guys lets learn from your experiences,

You mean ladies approaching other strange ladies on the streets?

Well, maybe to get the name of her tailor or where she did her beautifully arched eyebrows or manicured silk wraps. 

Why would ladies want to approach other ladies on the street?

Or unless it is an emergency--like she got a stain behind tongue her dress or something or I want to use her phone since mine just lost all its juices.--I have had to do that on several occasions. cheesy  And ladies have walked up to me to let me know of some of these things too.

If it were to approach a guy---the possiblities are endless and the ways and means of approaching him are not complicated at all.  Start with looking at him and followin' him around to make him realize I am about to zero in on him, or stalking him for starters. cool
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by macalurs(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2008
Baba JJ clocks fine laydee on z street. He swooshes his hat sideways almost throwing his own head off. Avioding bumping into the couple walking toward him, he regains his balance and steps.

Eyes blazing, wind trying to stop him, the sun stares harder at him as he wipes the sweat off his brow with a handkerchief. Just in time, the right alignment in the stars, he could almost hear a croud of friends cheering his name

"Jay-Jay!"
"Jay-Jay!"

If only his enemies were here to witness this.

And with one clean blow he straightens his beard and breathes: "Bebi I lurf you. . ."
Re: What Is The Best Way 2 Approach A Chick On The Street? by arramyjay: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2008
@ poster
A lot of girls will take great offense,when you approach them on the street,most girls think one thing that even when u actually just intend to say hi,tht you are coming to hype them, so they will snub you or give an attitude,so i think the best way is to smile first then if she smiles back then you can say hi and maybe just wave a little but dnt hype her on the street.some other place might just work.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Ar Pretenders / Frank Talk: Ladies Can You Marry A Sickle Cell Carier? / Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.