Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Can My Different Style Work On Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Different Style Work On Her (8411 Views)

10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by temhab(f): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Thank God. But wait where u go now
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
temhab: Thank God. But wait where u go now
i'm here gurl... I'll try to update dis and d oda thread too ....
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Maestro don Enter Holds broom, to sweep all d cobwebs in dis thread..

1 Like

Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Jumizie13(f): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rap maestro: Maestro don Enter Holds broom, to sweep all d cobwebs in dis thread..
welcome dear
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Jumizie13(f): 6:05pm On May 13, 2013
Rap maestro: Maestro don Enter Holds broom, to sweep all d cobwebs in dis thread..
you never sweep finish?
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by ahmmyreal(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2013
op. pls come and complete this tory po
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by ahmmyreal(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2013
op. pls come and complete this tory oo
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 14, 2013
Jumizie13:
welcome dear
why u go dey welcome ds man or guy, seun suppose add keeping ur fans waiting withous update s punishable. As rule 22. Me no go talk again
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2013
Damex333: why u go dey welcome ds man or guy, seun suppose add keeping ur fans waiting withous update s punishable. As rule 22. Me no go talk again
choi.. Dis guy don vex, walahi, e don run away from ma head. I dey try remember am.. After, i go post. No vex biko, y'all
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Jumizie13(f): 8:14pm On May 14, 2013
Rap maestro: choi.. Dis guy don vex, walahi, e don run away from ma head. I dey try remember am.. After, i go post. No vex biko, y'all

wetin u dey talk 4 mouth self?
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Jaykizz(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2013
Whether u 4get am or nt, just finish what u startd. Tbh, I luv ur write-up.
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by WackyJ1(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2013
Subscribing
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2013
Yes.. I've accepted d fact dat I started three stories and haven't ended any. Yet peepz are still solidly behind me, I apologize, but I'll want to ask,
>which two of my stories would u love me to continue?
That way, I'll abandon one till later, its stressful trying to type three stories..
>
By the way, I'll plead with you guys to wait till friday night for me to continue them.. Thanks for your Love. From ya boi- Rap Maestro
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2013
The two other stories are d one i love most, i like ds one also also. But prefer those to this.
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2013
Damex333: The two other stories are d one i love most, i like ds one also also. But prefer those to this.
that's what i thought too.. Infact, i've started writing on those two, I might type little on dis
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2013
.....''Ok, ehm ehm'', I stammered with my swollen mouth, I didn't want to expose my relationship with Abiodun because that might infuriate the fat, Sumo-like woman,
"Ehen talk na'', the woman bantered,
"You too talk na'', the man gripping me interjected. I was about to reveal everything, the beating was too much that if I was asked to pull down my pant in public, I would do it. When Abiodun came running towards us, I was happy and relieved but didn't show it.
"Sister mi.. I don't like this na, I was informed of what was going on here by my friend, Keji.. What did this boy do to you?", Biodun asked as she came up beside me, probably to protect me from any assault by her huge sister. I wiped at the base of my lower lip with my AMA KIP RAPPIN cloth, the excess blood from the injured part dented the cloth,
"Ehen, Biodun, I've been looking for you since, is it true that you gave this boy, probably your boyfriend, my Yam and egg cooked with my stove and kerosene?", Biodun's sister asked, her anger rising at the kind of reply she thought she was going to get,
"Ha! Sister mi, who told you that?",
"Junior, he said you sent him to bring it here, is it not the truth'' Mummy Junior asked,
"Yes, I sent him to bring the food here but have you checked your foodstuffs, is any of it missing?", Biodun retorted with a brilliant question. The crowds looked towards mummy Junior, she was mute, it dawned on her that she had angrily came storming here without checking for any missing foodstuffs,
"No, I didn't", she answered dejectedly,
"I bought what I cooked for Maestro with my money, cos I knew you would flare up if I took yours for a boy",Biodun said, eyed Junior, hissed and pulled me inside the shop, sat me down and went outside to disperse the crowd. Some adults were engaging mummy Junior in a conversation, probably telling her to apologize.
__Biodun treated my injuries with things that she could find in the little first aid box that I wasn't aware was hunged on a nail by the corner of the shop. The feminine scent that I breathed in made me forget my travails, I was only concerned with the girl that had a rag that was dipped in hot water on hand to mop my injuries. I thought she sexy that way, I wanted to draw her closer but my shyness did me no good. It was surely a day I won't forget in my life.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
__I'm sure many of you will be like,
"Bro your different style has worked, it has worked wonders'', but I can categorically tell you that, the different style ain't that.
...After that day, the day of Samba, the day I received beating on things I knew nothing about, our{I & Biodun} love blossomed.
__Yes, Mummy Junior apologized after confirming that her foodstuffs were intact, she even paid for welders to fix the gate she destroyed. Mehn! I can't imagine myself giving the gate a punch, my knuckles will surely get broken, so I thought.
__All went back to normal. No day goes by with both of us talking to each other, either through phone or physically. I was madly in love and the love, was equally reciprocrated. Seconds slowly creeped to Minute, minutes to hour, hours to day, days to week, weeks to month, months to year. We continued our lovey dovey without hitch, it was fun, the most memorable time of my life.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I can now conclude that MY DIFFERENT STYLE WORKED.
>
THE END
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by temhab(f): 8:11am On May 25, 2013
D woman wicked ooo. As for me ooo i dey enjoy ur stories. More ink into ur pen smiley
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by shizzle11(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2013
The story still neva finish ni?
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2013
shizzle11: The story still neva finish ni?
the beginning of d end na.. Almost finish
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by shizzle11(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2013
Rap maestro: the beginning of d end na.. Almost finish

Oya naa, hurry abeg! We still dey wait
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2013
shizzle11:

Oya naa, hurry abeg! We still dey wait
i dey write am now.. Tanx
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by kismo(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2013
Bro, hope you will not mind if I published these your write-ups? I'm almost done with the writing.
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2013
kismo: Bro, hope you will not mind if I published these your write-ups? I'm almost done with the writing.
i thought this piece was nonsense.. Well u can go ahead but i must be acknowledged o.. BTW, i ain't thru yet, maybe 2mao sha. Tanx 4 d appreciation
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by mistaswag(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2013
nice one Maestro.. cnt wait to read the next towi
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by kismo(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2013
Rap maestro: i thought this piece was nonsense.. Well u can go ahead but i must be acknowledged o.. BTW, i ain't thru yet, maybe 2mao sha. Tanx 4 d appreciation
So you think because you are yet to discover the value of your potentials. Anyway, thanks. I will definitely acknowledge you. But mind you it got to be a joint work. I have like three other related stories I will have to add. If you don't mind, kindly forward number to contactkismo@yahoo.com
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by sanandreas(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2013
Nice story. Keep it up
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by okooloyun1(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2013
Bro your write-up is refreshing....... A very nice sitcom.
Re: Can My Different Style Work On Her by Rapmaestro(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2013
Due to personal reasons, i've decided to end it there.. I sincerely apologize to those that expected more on this story. Read the rest that I would also summarize too and Watch out for a new one titled, ''LORD,LIFE & LOVE''{Note= I might decide to change the title}. It'll be Me, Maestro redefined, Updated version of Maestro.. It'd be tha bomb. I promise. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.