Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! (11495 Views)

What Special Thing Can I Do Or Get For My Mum #mother's_day / What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / Divorce! Does It Mean God Did Not Ordained The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by realitychick: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2012
MY GOD HAS BEEN SO GOOD,I AM SO GRATE FUL FOR MANY THINGS THIS YEAR,BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE INCREASE IN FAITH WHICH HE BLESSED ME WITH.
HE BLESSED ME WITH A JOB AS A STARTING POINT,,,KAI,,,HE IS TOO MUCH.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2012
For helping me get back on my feet without anthroplasty due to avascular necrosis of my left femoral head. Can't thank Him enough. Was already booking a session with my orthopaedic surgeon.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by faboben10: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2012
I'm ALIVE!
when there is life there is hope. Mo sope temi, iwo nko?
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by shyna501: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
He got me my dream job... Am so happy.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Debbieey1(f): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oh yes!! He did so many things

~took away the only dad I had

~made me get raped

~made me go through the worst pains(abortion)

~made me fail in school,..etc
He has been awesome!! Bless his holy name!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Leobreezy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
He kept I and my family alive.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Telthetruth(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Am so grateful to God for making me achieve 50% of ma set goals in 2012
for preserving me, ma family, relatives, friends, neighbours, mere acquaintances, etc
For the great love that he has for me and my beloved family.

And also thanking him for the undone and to make me achieve 100% of ma goals in 2013.

I say to him alone be ascribed glory forever and ever. Amen.........
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by trublu(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
praise the lord,i bought my first car and started building my own house......he also made me wiser.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by trublu(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
~Debbieey~:

~made me get raped

my dear dont be like that,he has only good thoughts for you.be strong,its well.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by barikono(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
I thank God for life which is the must important and all that HE has for me in the future BIG thanks baba God
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Johnnoo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
God mysteriously recovered what I thought lost, more than seven yrs ago. Praise God!!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by faithco: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
I thank God for life nd preserving every member of my family. There was no cause to weep,and jst at d 11th hour,God gave me a job. God indeed is too faithful to fail!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by MissyB3(f): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Like, honestly, which do I mention?!

The gift of divine health or the gift of life? The fact that I have all I need to live and even some of my wants or the love and attention showered on me by the family and friends he gave me?

I have too many things to be thankful for . . . Way too many! Thank You, Lord! smiley
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Drkul(f): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
He gave me life. Changed a meant to be carry ova course to a pass. Thank u God
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by tammyboy1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
;DHe gave mi a scholarship in my schoolin...so grateful

1 Like

Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Mekozoral: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
~Debbieey~:

~made me get raped

Hi debby pls don't eva say thisn God is good, he does not do bad, but at times he permit such things to happen. Pls read d following bible scriptures: jeremiah 29 vs 11, isaiah 48 vs 17,18, psalms 34 vs 1-end. James 4vs8. It is well.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Daunashamed(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Promotion; I now earn 3 times what I was earning at the begining of this year...and healing too,I almost died due to fever last 2 months,He healed me.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by faboben10: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
~Debbieey~:

~made me get raped

such is life dear sis, i also lost my mum, infact i'v been phsycological traumatised for 4 yrs. I find it difficult to even interact wt people simply because they can't feel my pains. But i blv God still loves me.
Everytn will be alright sister.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by pristine700yah: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Divine Health.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by ijeomaevan: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
God kept me, my family and my friends alive, which is d most important of all,of which i am enormously grateful to Him.
Fervently praying for long life,good health, a better Job (my current job really sucks), divine protection, enormous graces, and endless blessings this coming year.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
I cant thank God enough. He has been so merciful, wonderful and gracious to me and my family. I thank Him for His kindness, protection and provision and for my life. Praise be to His holy name. Hallelujah!!!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by esuafraid: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
God has done great thngs i cant even make menton of,but the Gift of Life ie the "Ultimate" gift......Thanz 2 God
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by phelpy: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
this year 2012, God did everything for me nd my family,..made me a graduate,journey mercies,good health,provision,protectn,,evrytn i cn tink of!..nd so i say...OGHENE MEGWO, OGHENE ME OYÒMA...
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by bizgirl(f): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
i thank God in my own special way today: also pouring my heart to Him that even if they were for a purpose all that i went through this year were to much for me alone to carry, it has never been this worse.

===== terrible heartbrake
===== 3times armed robberies that almost wrecked my business.
===== ABOVE ALL I LOST MY GOLDEN JEWEL(MY MUM) JUST A MONTH AGO. After spending so much on her sickness.

thank God He didnt allow my sucidal thought. i really apreciate him.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by NAMESABI(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Not just one thing but many things. In my every aspect in my life, i see the finger of God: health, education, finance, security and all. My God is faithful and may His name be praised!
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by inze(m): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
I Bless God for the gift f life and His grace which is sufficient for me. His forgiveness and unmerited favour.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by lullabi: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
so many things to thank him for, but i want to specially thank him for the gift of a beautiful baby girl this year. Hes a great God.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by Bluediamond1(f): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
He gave me d sweetest baby gurl eva.am so grateful.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by respite: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
make
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by aglomar: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
He put an end to 7 years of biz failure in my life. He gave me d grace to preach to ppu.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by TreasuredGlory: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
God gave my husband and me life. We also thank God for the invaluable and priceless gifts of life growing inside of me. We really thank God. God is great o. Somebody also shared that between June and December 2012 alone, God gave him/her three visas; namely; UK, Canada and USA.
Re: One Special Thing God Did For You This Year! by happynwa(f): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Good health for I and mi family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help, My Husband Hits Me Anytime We Argue / My Cousin's Story About Her Pregnancy / How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.