Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage (30812 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
kaboninc:

My dear, I so much love this your 'strict rule'. However, I'll advice you to be strong because when the hands of life touch you, like its touching the op's cousin, then that rule of yours will be put to test.
men,my best read so far on this thread,the notion that forces that are unseen and circumstances play a large role in what happens.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by kokogee: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
why are ppl hypocrites? Ok, sex before marriage is a sin. At 34, is the babe in question a virgin? If not, how did she got disflowered if not by sexx? Why do they have to introduce a man to her and men are not approaching her if she is really a wife material?

Why the noise, if she is not ready to be pregnant before marriage, she should continue searching.

I know of two ladies: one married for 8 years now and yet to have a child and another for 8 months and no issue yet. These babes(my colleagues) get pregnancies dissolved regularly before marriage.

I cannot blame the guy as he is only trying to play safe

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
ferdimako:

As if they do what they hear from church.Women value church only when marriage is in the offing.
lovely signature:classic.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
I stil wonder why some people always depend on public opinion bfore decidin some highly sensitive personal issues, and why are u worried and takin panadol while d other party is resting??.

Op, free her nd let her be decisive no matter d dilemma, this is a decision dat matters most to her nd this calls for independent decision witout anyone's influence. It's neither ur call to make nor d public opinions nd satisfactions before decidin for her, it's her call. Wateva she decides, gud nd fine, when situation presents itsef for u to make decision u face it alone. Atimes u use ur intuition to make thins work...
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by back2sender: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
If she be virgin at 34 then she fit make yanga if not make she give in. Those advising her not to shud tell thier bros to marry her. If she is dat good y dem dey find husband for her.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mustymohd2: to me any lady i Bleep b4 getin married, true 2 god i wont promise her hnd of married
And tomorrow you ll open your mouth and say Nigerian gals are wayward!

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by MacLovington(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
When girls are knacking akpako and doing abortions up and down, they don't remembber the Bible. Yes it is men they sleep with but it's free will NOT rape. If you cannot stay chaste, use the pill or better still insist on raincoat.

For me it's simple:

(1) Let no one fool you about love story and companionship thingy, we Africans want biological children. Subfertility causes a lot of stress and divorce.

(2) No more trust. Lots of girls do multiple abortions. The men themselves know it (afterall they have impregnated some before). High risk of subfertility.

(3) Call it hypocrisy: Fact is a lady opening her legs for money, blackberry should know of the consequencies (disease, pregnancy/abortion).

I was a victim of this. A girl concealed her past medical stuff causing fertility problems and nearly got me into marrying her and taking her abroad. She couldn't possibly have loved me truly to hide such fact so I had to reassess this thing called "love". Luckily someone who knew blew the whistle.

So after that experience if a man has any doubts, then she should be pregnant first. If not both can go their seperate ways.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by vanstanzy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
warrior101:

lol. so our fore fathers were not wise people? bro, there is nothing new under the sun...

I expect u to know the ignorance i mean. Wisdom doesn't only lie in telling proverbs and riddles, but also in knowing the laws of ur Creator and following it. Christianity hadn't gotten to most of them then. But can we really and categorically say they all cordoned pregnancy be4 marriage? I don't know, until i see proof. I know they cherished a womans virginity above any, though[b].[/b]

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Florena:
na wetin i dey think be dat oooo, i have like 2 friends dat re 19yrs each and they re married and livin fine......i dnt knw wat wil make a 35yr old lady 2 be single,i ave a sister too she even celebrated her 35th birthday in grand style in her father's house!!! (no boyfriend in attendance) although different time 4 different pple but i think it is wen u've seen too much in life dat u wil start havin problems wen u get married cos sumtimes u wil bliv u re right wen u re nt,because u think it has happen 2 u b4, i dnt understand.....

Na Isaiah 4 victim be dat ooo. U no c as pple dey worry for others' headache......more baby mothers are springing up.....if u can't keep the father...prove ur motherhood.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by chloride6: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
vanstanzy: In Deut. 23, He says he will be cursed for ten generations for creating a bastard or for incest. A bastard is one conceived out of wedlock.

D pastor dat read dat shit to you on sunday is having his d.ick suck on his private jet rite nw
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by DonCaleb: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Unless †ђξ girl in question is a virgin, if not †ђξ she should do what †ђξ guy ask f☺я̩̥̊, simple.

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by vanstanzy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
chloride6:

D pastor dat read dat shit to you on sunday is having his d.ick suck on his private jet rite nw

Sorry to BURST UR BUBBLE homie, am not who u seek. Search elsewhere. Unlike u, i can read and comprehend for myself, thank u.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by SELFWORTH: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Obatala will save you if you give your life unto Him. Accept him as your Lord and savior and He shall reward you. As for heaven, the onus of proof is upon you. You spoke about heaven, hence, you are the one who should provide the evidence.

SELFWORTH:

Obatalas forgiveness is for you not me. You obviously believe in it.

You are the one deriding what you have not seen nor witnessed. I was merely asking for your evidence. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone on a faceless forum. God is God whether you agree or not . His existence does not depend on your acceptance of the fact. It's your own existence that depends on His grace.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by AmEucharia(f): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
A billion LIKES for you dear. I know that a lot of knees have not bowed to baal
tchidi: Dunno about others, but I have a strict 'no sex b4 marriage' rule!! If u can't wait till we r married, (not even traditionally sef, church!) Then back off! She should hold fast to her values! If he loves u, he'll love u even if u don't give him a child... My 2 cents sha! undecided

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by danikik7: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okay,i respect that if the person is a virgin cos it takes alot of sacrifice to attain that status not when the person has already known man.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by SELFWORTH: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
AmEucharia: A billion LIKES for you dear. I know that a lot of knees have not bowed to baal

Well said.

This is the worst thing about NL. There are just too many idol (and human ) worshippers on NL .

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by tny60(f): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Obatala will save you if you give your life unto Him. Accept him as your Lord and savior and He shall reward you. As for heaven, the onus of proof is upon you. You spoke about heaven, hence, you are the one who should provide the evidence. My proof is simple: NO ONE HAS SEEN HEAVEN BEFORE.

so, where have you seen obatala before? and why are you using christian language to talk about obatala?
"give your life unto him. accept him as your lord and savior"
is this how obatala worshippers speak?

and why are you looking for proof of heaven? haven't you read Hebrews 11?
imagine i was thinking highly of this guy with all his big grammar and computer stuff. that's what happens when people get too smart. they want to outsmart God.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by igben(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
Warri nor dey carry last
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by ladysmart: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ask4bigneyo: Every successful marriage is a product of adequate preparation...

It is ur preparation dt detms ur xperience...

Ppl take so many time in sch studying abt rats n lizards bt wen it cums to marriage, they tink it z just to find a partner n walk-up to an altar...
Pls take ur time to read books abt marriage so as to prepare u ahead of marriage and there is no oda tym to prepare dan now dt u r stil single. Being a single is nt a sin, it z a stage u must pass tru in ur life. Life is in phases yl men are in sizes and every phase u accomplish in ur life prepares u 4 anoda one...

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE SAYETH THE LORD TALKLESS OF GETTING PREGNANT!

Igboran san ju ebo riru, i fi eti sile san ju ora agbo lo!

GLORY!

carefully quoting pastor oyedepo, i feel u lol
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
The fact that the man had to make a request like that should tell her that they will always be somethiing wrong wit the marriage...marriage should be based on love and trust and if trust doesn't exist then they are doomed

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by blessed4ever: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2012
Are you into the business of marriage and divorce? Are you married to more than one person? Repent!! Marriage is for better and for worse until death separates (Matthew 19:3-6). ‘Wherefore they are no more two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together let no man put asunder (separate)’. Amend your ways and God will bless you. Proverbs 28: 13 says, ‘‘He that covers his sins shall not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy.’’ You must not therefore hide your sins. You must repent of them, confess and forsake them.
Are you into worldliness? Don’t you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? So you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your mouth, eyes, hands and legs or fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Genesis 35:2-4), bangles, and frying or perming your hair. Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) or perhaps you wear trousers as a woman? (Read Deuteronomy 22:5), that is an abomination (Revelation 21:8, 27). Therefore, make up your mind, repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by tny60(f): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
omo_to_dun:

My dear, I don't believe in Obatala. I am just using it as sarcasm. That should be obvious. I am an atheist. I don't believe in any supernatural being. Obatala, Sango, Zeus, Jesus, Heaven, Jehovah, etc are all fiction.

I have read Hebrews 11. Faith is not evidence. If Christians don't have to provide evidence for heaven, then that means that anyone can come up with any concept and, consequently, hold it as truth.

I find it interesting that you would question me about demanding a proof about heaven. Shouldn't one ask questions and seek evidence about claims? Are we to just gulp down everyone statement simply because some folks said so? Haba!

My dear, don't let the magniloquent words fool you. I am not at all a smart guy. Nevertheless, one does not have to be smart to know that there is no such thing as God.

well, when did you become atheist? and how old are you?
i don't have the skills to argue with you about religion but you don't need scientific proof of God. none exists and you will not find it.
when you open your eyes and heart, you will find God.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by chacha3(f): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Don't knw y some men want to play God,as for me I ws nt pregnant b4 I got married moreova my hubby never lik d idea at all cos according to him pple wil tink he ws gettin married to me cos of d pregnancy and dat is my view exactly. Men and their conditions,wat if d lady gets pregnant and after d wedding d baby later died and she is unable to take in wil dat be d end of d union? For me o there are no rules or condition when its true love. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by WAM1(f): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2012
tny60:

haha it's the symptom of "baby daddy" "baby mama" epidemic waiting to happen. grin
because how many of these men will follow through to marry the unfortunate pregnant ladies.

Hmm I can imagine- Iranu o bosi

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by frankobaba(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2012
...although i dont subscribe to such school ot tot, but lets be realistic for a while... "Some" of these ladies u see walking along the street might have lost theiir Wombs due to D&C tinz. Soon after her Biological clock starts ticking towards the evening hours of her life, they then patronize all the churches in town with marriage as a major prayer point.

In some churches and crusades whn alter call is made for those looking for the fruit of the womb...u cld see some young-unmarried-ladies Nicodemously dashing out in their numbers.

To all the guys,imagine a girl u love and just got married to, telling u on your wedding night that "Honey, i lost my womb while i was hussling in sch ..it was the Devil... God wld make a way for us!"... How u go Feel?

My own opinion is that such guys that subscribe to this, are just taking pre-emptive measures to avoid her "True Confession" which may come after Wedding, or Years after wedding.

One love Ladies...remember i said "some" ladies oh!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by homosapien(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2012
As am typing this, i have an aunty who is in her early 40s blcos of these issues of get pregnant b4 marriage. The supposed husband to be said dat the first woman he got married to could not bear him a child b4 she died. However my aunty refuse using the church the way some people on this forum has been using it as a point of reference dat she doesnt want to commit fornication. But her younger sis who accepted the same condition 4rm her own spouse is happily married with two kids. My advise tell ur cousin to do wat she tinks is the best 4 her. It is well
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by egbenduru: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2012
I think the issue raised here is a burning one in our society today.Well it is not very clear what is meant by trust in this case because for all I know the whole thing boils down to fertility and ability to have a child.I quite understand that as Africans we marry for companionship and for procreation unlike in the western world where couples may settle for companionship only.Problems of fertility can tear a family apart and cause sorrow and sadness in marriages but we are forgetting easily that fertility is not all dependent on the woman alone,some guys are not healthy enough to even put a woman in the family way but often accusing fingers are pointed at the womenfolk or supersticious allegations are thrown at all directions even to accusing an elderly woman living nearby to be a witch.Also some ladies having lived reckless lives tend to go through series of abortions that may even pose a threat to taking in.However we live in an age of enlightenment,I suggest that instead of entertaining unecessary fears and fighting for nothing,simply approach a medical expert,run detailed tests and put the cards on the table and douse unecessary tension.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by egbenduru: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2012
I think the issue raised here is a burning one in our society today.Well it is not very clear what is meant by trust in this case because for all I know the whole thing boils down to fertility and ability to have a child.I quite understand that as Africans we marry for companionship and for procreation unlike in the western world where couples may settle for companionship only.Problems of fertility can tear a family apart and cause sorrow and sadness in marriages but we are forgetting easily that fertility is not all dependent on the woman alone,some guys are not healthy enough to even put a woman in the family way but often accusing fingers are pointed at the womenfolk or supersticious allegations are thrown at all directions even to accusing an elderly woman living nearby to be a witch.Also some ladies having lived reckless lives tend to go through series of abortions that may even pose a threat to taking in.However we live in an age of enlightenment,I suggest that instead of entertaining unecessary fears and fighting for nothing,simply approach a medical expert,run detailed tests and put the cards on the table and douse unecessary tension.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage by MOBBDEEP: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2012
kulyie: you make it seem like the only reason for marriage is sex and children and you make it seem like thats the only thing women have to offer.what the hell is wrong wit u men that you lack self control like this

Apart from companionship, what kind of benefits will a couple gain mutually ?
God said they should help each other!
But they have almost the same body parts e.g 1 head for 1 head, 2 legs for 2 legs, 2 eyes for 2 eyes!
The only thing that distinctly differs in both is the Instruments/pudenda & breast-tissues!
Does that not tell us that we are probably going to complement each other more in that aspect?
Why then are we now suppose to be interminably living an ascetic self-restraining life only when sex is involved?

Don't feel insulted pls!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband / My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.