Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

For The Love Of Art - Graphics/Video Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / For The Love Of Art (15332 Views)

A Nairalanders Very Beautiful Drawing (lord Of Art) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
centje: Fellis,i think its ok now?
You just taught me how to insert image. Thanks alot! kiss
Anytime. smiley
I just saw the modifications. Thanks for the effort.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
fellis:
Anytime. smiley
I just saw the modifications. Thanks for the effort.
oukay dear!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
@sweet HumbledbYGrace
Thanks dear!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nice work and dedication people......
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Feraz: Nice work and dedication people......
thanks feraz,how is your exam gowin?
Re: For The Love Of Art by firestar(f): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
centje, fellis, sniper, masterpiecer, feraz-kun bonsoir!

1st question: How far have I gone...
I'vent passed penciling and have a block where mah brain is! Dunno... I just don't know. XO.

2nd issue: I luv teh suggestn of keeping paints stacked somewhere else and texts here.

A question: Can we do a sortof graphic novel while we're @ it?
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
firestar: centje, fellis, sniper, masterpiecer, feraz-kun bonsoir!

1st question: How far have I gone...
I'vent passed penciling and have a block where mah brain is! Dunno... I just don't know. XO.

2nd issue: I luv teh suggestn of keeping paints stacked somewhere else and texts here.

A question: Can we do a sortof graphic novel while we're @ it?
cheesy i just love your style of writing...sometimes it has this sense of humor and hidden meaning,at other times it confuses me. I just laughed at...'how far have i gone...' part.

Me? I will definitely be done by this week. I've started painting.

Am highly interested in graphic novel,i've thought about it several times buh time and circumstance wont permit. However, i think a collaboration will lessen the work. The problem is how do we run it. Any idea,firestar

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by firestar(f): 3:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Woah...
(*Once I figure out how to switch with my somewhat 'tsun-dere' persona which is responsible for da moda of all brain-freezes, I'll expantiate. For now I've discovered rather interesting muses espescially from the food/literature/romance and culture sections...

(Jeez, what time izzit?... Alrighty... Bonjour oh!)
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2013
Bonjour star...
Let's see muses...
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Firestar what's up?

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'll upload a picture (portrait) of what I had drawn around last year cos I kinda need direction on painting it which I'm not very good at....sorry it's not related to the february theme.....is that ok?
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2013
Feraz: I'll upload a picture (portrait) of what I had drawn around last year cos I kinda need direction on painting it which I'm not very good at....sorry it's not related to the february theme.....is that ok?
yes you can,since we now discuss and share ideas here while we have another thread strictly for pictures. Let's see what you gat then we can guide you from there. Are you done with exam?
Re: For The Love Of Art by Feraz(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2013
I didn't say I've started....starting this March but I'm doing preparations....
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
What's up guys? Am posting pic tomorrow,not yet completed the way i wanted buh am posting it that way.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
Good works exec!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Centje! I love your paradise work. kiss
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Guys! I wanna hear from you...here's minegrin

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by YorubaOmoge: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
centje: Guys! I wanna hear from you...here's minegrin

Love it!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Centje! I love your paradise work. kiss
thanks sweet babeINdiapergrin
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Love it!
thanks omoge mi!! cheesy
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2013
Nice work centje. Very creative piece. smiley

You painted a beach? Lol.
I drew a beach grin
Why is it that people start imagining lagos bar beach whenever they think of paradise?
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
fellis: Nice work centje. Very creative piece. smiley

You painted a beach? Lol.
I drew a beach grin
Why is it that people start imagining lagos bar beach whenever they think of paradise?
thanks dearcheesy

What a coincidence...!!! I didnt really imagine any beach,i just wanted something surreal. This is because i have only experienced 'paradise/bliss' in two ways...first was when i fell in love for the first time...second still occurs,in my dream. I dream alot. On two occasions,i had a dream within a dreamgrin

Paradise can mean alota things.
As christians we believe the existence of a paradise. But for now we can only describe it based on our human experience and perception. For me i see it as a place where surreal things will happen. Hence my choice of concept.

I like surrealism,it requires higher level of imagination. Am thinking of going deeper into it buh dont know how much nigerians appreciate such art works.

When are you posting yours?

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by Oahray: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmm... Centje, you are good man! Love your work and the concept behind it. cool
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2013
Nice work, you guys.

@centje, you are really good, man. Great painting there.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks guys!! Oahray and ihedinaobi cheesy you guys are giving muscle to improve!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Firestar hasn't shone her star for me for some time nowgrin where are you?

Fellis and firestar, someone is whether digital art is allowed...what do you guys say?

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
My stuff is coming soon as soon as I scan the picture.

I told you that I was working with pastel before right? Well I changed my mind and decided to use pencil instead because I didn't like the pastel thing.
Just in case you were expecting pastel....

And as for the guy asking about digital art, I don't see anything wrong with posting digital art, I mean it is also a type of art just like hand drawn works are. Besides, you had earlier told firestar in another thread that digital art was ok (that was after she mentioned that most of her work was done on a computer) so the dude asking on the other thread can go ahead and post his digital art if he wants.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2013
Oukay,...will be waiting for your post then...its march now. Remember you're meant to choose theme for this month.

Fortunately,this is my month...my birth month. I forced myself outta mumsy on a hot and dry time of the yeargrin

Fellis,why did you unfollow everyone including me
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2013
centje: Oukay,...will be waiting for your post then...its march now. Remember you're meant to choose theme for this month.
Fortunately,this is my month...my birth month. I forced myself outta mumsy on a hot and dry time of the yeargrin
@bold, Is that how we are going to be doing it? Alright o.
So you were born in March? That is cool. I was also born in March smiley

Fellis,why did you unfollow everyone including me
I got tired of seeing the 'following' notification on top of my screen everytime.... embarassed
Don't mind me abeg, I can be quirky sometimes.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2013
Wow!!! First its beach,now this!!cheesy

They say march peeps are creative. Maybe they are correct after all.

Is the method not ok? I was thinking we would employ voting method when the number increases.

Keep working with pastel, the more you practice the better you become,remember.

On 'following' issue,you can easily click on it and clear the log. Moreover,thats how you get to see my posts.
I was suprised and felt bad. You know better buh i don't think its cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

For Professional Logo,t-shirt,banners,business Card,and Any Graphics WORK Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.