Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

For The Love Of Art - Graphics/Video Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / For The Love Of Art (15330 Views)

A Nairalanders Very Beautiful Drawing (lord Of Art) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2013

3 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2013
Firestar, where are you...what's keeping you from posting your work?
Re: For The Love Of Art by fELiscatus: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Firestar has lost interest centje sad
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:
Firestar has lost interest centje sad
it surprises me...she was the one who chose the february theme
Re: For The Love Of Art by firestar(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
I haven't. Things aren't what it seem. I'm sorry. I'll try to put Febuary Theme tonight God willing.

Again I'm sorry for keeping y'all hanging.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hmmm...happy to see you aroundcheesy

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nebulae: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
firestar here using this medium to say that she's been banned for trying to upload a picture and got banned for it. What gives? angry
Re: For The Love Of Art by fELiscatus: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Good to see you back, firestar/Nebulae.

How about you upload the picture to tinypic or photobucket (etc) then paste the image link from the site in this thread.

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nebulae: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2013
^Thank you felis. cheesy
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
What's up buddies?
Re: For The Love Of Art by kannymoore(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
We dey o.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Kanny,how far nah...are you in for march??
Re: For The Love Of Art by kannymoore(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
I might put something up for "strength". However, its an old drawing o. I hope it fits the bill or are there any new titles for the month of march?

Meanwhile, where's everyone? Felis, firestar, masterpiecer et al....?
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
kannymoore: I might put something up for "strength". However, its an old drawing o. I hope it fits the bill or are there any new titles for the month of march?

Meanwhile, where's everyone? Felis, firestar, masterpiecer et al....?

Present sah! smiley

Ask centje and firestar if you can upload your picture. If they're okay with it then I am okay with it.
Masterpiecer has lost interest in this thread sad
Re: For The Love Of Art by kannymoore(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Felis da felis....!

Longest of times. The last time i saw u.. U were going under the psedunym "domestic cat" . Heard u were banned briefly. Lol!

No worry masterpiecer..., if he's the artist he says he is.., he'll always come back, however, at his own time.

Meanwhile, whats new with you sef?

With regards posting, lemme see if i can post a pix now. If centje wishes, he could post it to the other thread that acts as our gallery.. I wont mind...much. Lol.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
kannymoore: Felis da felis....!

Longest of times. The last time i saw u.. U were going under the psedunym "Kitty-Cat cat". Heard u were banned briefly. Lol!

No worry masterpiecer..., if he's the artist he says he is.., he'll always come back, however, at his own time.

Meanwhile, whats new with you sef?
Seun's overzealous filter changed your word to kittycatcat. What does that even mean lol grin?
I don't know how many people will request for removal of that filter before Seun removes it.

What's new with me? Nothing jare, I just dey there, hope everything is fine in your side smiley
Kannymore what is your other username sef? Because I know Kannymore is not your main username on Nairaland wink

Please feel free to not answer my pokenosing question if you don't want to answer it.
Re: For The Love Of Art by kannymoore(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
fellis: Seun's overzealous filter changed your word to kittycatcat. What does that even mean lol grin?
I don't know how many people will request for removal of that filter before Seun removes it.

What's new with me? Nothing jare, I just dey there, hope everything is fine in your side smiley
Kannymore what is your other username sef? Because I know Kannymore is not your main username on Nairaland wink

Please feel free to not answer my pokenosing question if you don't want to answer it.

lmao!

Unlike most of the guys here in nairaland, i've always had one username and its Kannymoore.

I may not say much cos i kinda like my privacy a lot and i'm sorry to say, nairaland has quite lot of nasty folks nowadays who are really up to no good but are very very vindictive.
Me o... I like my life and i kinda like you folks around here. Kinda reminds me of the more saner Nairaland back then 2006-2008.

*Sigh!*..gray hairs! Rotflmao!cheesy
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
kannymoore:
lmao!
Unlike most of the guys here in nairaland, i've always had one username and its Kannymoore.
I may not say much cos i kinda like my privacy a lot and i'm sorry to say, nairaland has quite lot of nasty folks nowadays who are really up to no good but are very very vindictive.
Me o... I like my life and i kinda like you folks around here. Kinda reminds me of the more saner Nairaland back then 2006-2008.
*Sigh!*..gray hairs! Rotflmao!cheesy

@bold, Tell me about it. Nairalanders can be evil with people's personal info sometimes.

You like us? Awww smiley
How nice and flattering, we also like you too!
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Kanny...of course you can post!!

I also have one handle. I don't think i will more than one. Any day they slap me with a ban,i stay so.

1 Like

Re: For The Love Of Art by kannymoore(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Well.., here is my entry titled "strength". Its a conte drawing. Conte is a harder type of pastel which are encased in form of pencils.

The work is something of a self portrait as the dude there is myself..8-)..lol! However, i aint no hunk o... All those muscles na film trick! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lol see this two folks! cheesy

Why don't you try replacing the 'we' with 'I'...i feel it's more honest that waygrin
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
kannymore, I can't see any picture sad
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
centje: Lol see this two folks! cheesy

Why don't you try replacing the 'we' with 'I'...i feel it's more honest that waygrin

See this boy oh!
You want to turn yourself from medical doctor to love doctor abi? grin
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Fellis how nah? I miss this your handle o! kiss
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
centje: Fellis how nah? I miss this your handle o! kiss

I am fine, hope you are doing well.
Hope the studies are not too stressful.

I wanted to rest this handle small. It has been working since 2007; it needed a break.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
fellis: kannymore, I can't see any picture sad
it's annoying to have this kinda error...i experience it alot when uploading pic.
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
centje: it's annoying to have this kinda error...i experience it alot when uploading pic.

Ya I know.
Hope he's able to resolve the problem soon, I can't wait to see muscular kannymore smiley
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
fellis:

I am fine, hope you are doing well.
Hope the studies are not too stressful.

I wanted to rest this handle small. It has been working since 2007; it needed a break.
oukay...am fine. Just few positive stresses here and there. Buh Am comfortable and happy that's the most important.

So your handle went on sabbatical leavegrin
Re: For The Love Of Art by kannymoore(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2013
kannymoore: Well.., here is my entry titled "strength". Its a conte drawing. Conte is a harder type of pastel which are encased in form of pencils.

The work is something of a self portrait as the dude there is myself..8-)..lol! However, i aint no hunk o... All those muscles na film trick! cheesy

i swear... I have suffered! Staying up for over an hour just to upload ONE pix??!
Whats worse, i cant view the uploaded pix from my phone. I dunno if y'all can see it.:|
Re: For The Love Of Art by kannymoore(m): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2013
fellis:

Ya I know.
Hope he's able to resolve the problem soon, I can't wait to see muscular kannymore smiley

which muscles u wan see... Abeg! Cover ya eyes woman! grin heh heh heh heh heh!!!!!

centje: Lol see this two folks! cheesy

you are a very yeye man! Rotfl! grin
Re: For The Love Of Art by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 27, 2013
I saw the picture kannymore. It was quite nice and you have skill with pastel.

So why did you not add your face to the painting hm? Why would you remove the part people are most interested in seeing? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

For Professional Logo,t-shirt,banners,business Card,and Any Graphics WORK Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.