Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (181010 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2013
mayeonline: mine stopped working exactly the rain started falling heavily,that makes sense.there was a lady who said something about the rain spoiling some things and dont allow some glo users use either 3g or H+...try it your self,switch your bb to 3g or hspa,i bet it wont work,i used my sim on a 3g and hspa torch 2,and when i switched to 3g,the network went off and didnt browse on the BB...i cant use edge on my android its too fucking slow for it.this is why edge wont work...
I don't think it has anything to with rain. I am very sure Glo may have stopped it from working on non BB devices. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Blov:
I FEEL FO THOSE OF U DAT CAN NO LONGER BROWSE WIT DIA ANDROID phone using glo BB data. the truth is dat my own has never fail me even now. I even try to share it today with N8, etisalat GaGa, and nk E71 and all of them were connected without any stress. i only bt change my apn to d normal blackberry.net on my rooted tecno T1
Are you sure we are on the same planet? How is yours working and every other person's own is not working?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2013
omoboy08:

but if u change your apn to gloflat/secure with your 3g on, it will brw like madn suck ur credit. While it will brw with bb.net be it 3g or edge.
That is the case here also. But yesterday, there was internet signal on blackberry.net APN on my phone, however, it has refused to show today. So, if it is a network problem, it may or may not be resolve.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2013
Rocking MTN bis on my pc. MTN!!! Everywhere you go grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2013
walcolm:

still not working...
i have 3gb BB data and it takes me to hsi asking me to choose a package
Connecting to the HSI homepage was the initial issues I faced with my phone. Later, it stops going to HSI but could not connect as well. Now there is no internet signal showing on the phone.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Rocking MTN bis on my pc. MTN!!! Everywhere you go grin grin grin
How did you do it
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2013
Ganys: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
It works fine on non glo universal modem on PC
This Glo badt oooOo, Glo bolt modem can't connect too, thank God for my intelligence, I'm rocking on my PC with Glo BIS with non Glo modem,
@luluasas, try to connect on a universal modem with the same settings, it will go. Glo modem is a disaster....anyone that try it should give a feedback...As for me, I'm rocking with mine8) cool cool
Are you sure? Anyway, I will try it out with a friend Universal Modem.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2013
kalaways: [/color][color=#990000]I activated my galaxy tab with this & it was working fine, I kept getting messages that I need to recharge cos my credit is low, I removed the sim, put in my bb recharged, only to find that I still had credit, & also now had 2 months subscription! I put the sim back on the tab, & now it won't work!!! I just see the 3G by the sinal bar, but no browsing, no nothing! Re-did the data APN settings & all, still not working, what went wrong?
OMG! You have just ignored those disturbing messages. Anyway, I hope it is restored soon.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2013
mayeonline: i believe the servers are different BB use a different server from glo flat servers.but how come it stopped working when the rain fell,did anyone think of that.
Yes, the servers are different. However, I don't think it has anything to do with rain. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by DeeOneBangin: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2013
contact ogetegeo. u will see his email addy, check previous posts.he assisted me yesterday and av been rocking my world ever since. grin

luluosas:
How did you do it
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by know: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

contact ogetegeo. u will see his email addy, check previous posts.he assisted me yesterday and av been rocking my world ever since. grin

How na,explain to d house.At least luluosas was magnanimous enuf to share d glo settings for us all.Or is there money to be paid?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2013
kunlebco: I just stumble on this thread now and realised that I've been paying #2000 to mtn for just 500mb every two weeks for the past months. Chei, mtn don scam me tire.
Pls could anyone tell me which network bis to use now and what apn and password to use on my htc sensation.
Pls help a brother in need.
Bsm to 440 airtel 1200
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
WackyJ1: I went back to airtel and i'm now managing 1gb data while i save up for mtn unlimited which i will use on my PC. now that i have mentioned it, i should say that it is not wise that we should continue mentioning MTN's own here lest something happens to it, i hate the fact that we have to keep things like this secret but after Glo has done their worst who knows what can happen nxt
My guy, to be honest, even with E sign on my phone, the speed was far better than Airtel with H sign on the same phone. How I wish this issue is resolved already. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2013
elampiro:

Feedback please. Thanks.
It couldn't work at all. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

OK. But, I am trying to find him here now. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by knytred: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Lol @ I detest MTN.

Lets chat on ym, add me with ogetogeo.
I'm adding u now...pls let's chat
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2013
flinton: Internet data plan disparity in nigeria is unfair, since itz like that we hv to make do wif wat we hv, I download large files wif my mtn bis using ucweb on my bb, then transfer the files to my android device, then manage my airtel 1gb judiciously for browsing and other lite activities on my android device
My guy, the disparity between BB subscription and normal internet subscription is day-light-robbery. They should bring down the cost on the normal internet subscription.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by rastarman(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
l pray for solution for dis glo tin o
o lord where is my 2GB dat is remaining on glo bis
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Glo dashed a friend of mine over 1000000 Mb to expire in 99 years time. The guy has been endlessly surfing for days now. He is surfing smoothly with either glosecure or glo flat apn any day anytime. Mehn the internet speed can crush a car.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2013
Hotdiamond: guys there is no need to panic. GLO ALWAYS MICRO PLAN GIVES YOU A WHOOPING 200MB plus 60MB ABSOLUTELY FREE. You know What to dial to migrate.
Let me tell you, should I buy Always Micro now, Glo will give me 460MB as a result of the 6 months 200MB promo on Glo Bolt Modem. I still have 5 months to go since December 2012 but, I decided not to boarder my head. The exhorbitant nature of the Glo normal internet subscription was the first reason I tried the BB stuff. So, you want me to go back to it, when there is 1GB data volume on Airtel for N1,200? You think it na.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2013
OCTAVO: Glo dashed a friend of mine over 1000000 Mb to expire in 99 years time. The guy has been endlessly surfing for days now. He is surfing smoothly with either glosecure or glo flat apn any day anytime. Mehn the internet speed can crush a car.
Please, tell him to stick with gloflat APN because, glosecure APN will be deducting his money thinking he is using the free data. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2013
rastarman: l pray for solution for dis glo tin o
o lord where is my 2GB dat is remaining on glo bis

Let's just hope it is a network problem but, if it refused to come back, we have to move on. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe50(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2013
guyz no need 4 panic again, connection is back!!!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by W3xy1(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: guyz no need 4 panic again, connection is back!!!

which one
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe50(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2013
W3xy1: which one

see question!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: guyz no need 4 panic again, connection is back!!!

How do you mean?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe50(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2013
d network has improved.
Downloading all d way.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe50(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2013
glo bb is rocking, but am afraid to post d new apn i got frm a frnd bb fone, cos glo agents full here spying, dey are d one dat brought d blackberry.net here and later block it after collecting huge money frm non bb subscribers.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Joe50(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2013
luluosas:
How do you mean?

dats wat i mean! Abi u wan block d apn i dey use again cos i no u b glo agent @ur signature
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: d network has improved.
Downloading all d way.
You still didn't answer. Which internet APN are you using?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by OCTAVO: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Joe50: glo bb is rocking, but am afraid to post d new apn i got frm a frnd bb fone, cos glo agents full here spying, dey are d one dat brought d blackberry.net here and later block it after collecting huge money frm non bb subscribers.
O boy add me for whatsapp na. 08035387564. Thanks
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by W3xy1(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2013
na wa 4 this guy o

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102)

Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.