Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23715 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
And it was also Ojukwu that rehabilitated all the roads in Surulere. Stupid omo Igbos.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by abysirius(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mum Z :

Y do u always sound like a BROKEN RECORD in all threads u respond 2. Dat won't mke pple accept ur veiws, jst take heart n accept dat pple ll always av dia own opinion about tinz. Tryn 2 shove it dwn dia throat ll only mke u handicapd.
Igbos always believe they are the wisest with high opinion of their selves and low regards for others...the reason they have remain number 3 in nigeria.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
abysirius: Igbos always believe they are the wisest with high opinion of their selves and low regards for others...the reason they have remain number 3 in nigeria.

Are they even number 3 with South South now tasting presidency of the country before them? They are number 4 now.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Igbos can be very senseless and very lazy set of human beings. I can't imagine a sane human being saying Fashola has not done anything with all the works here and there. Now we can see General hospital everywhere in Lagos with good structure and well equiped. Roads - qaulity road contruction and initiative across Lagos. Igbos are truly animals.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by TechRev: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lol fashiola's achievements in pics has turned to igbos being number 3 or 4.
LWKMD Igbos are even number 150 in the fucking Nigeria and you think they care about your numbers??

Was really hoping some projects will be shown here, all na wash. 30billion naira per month for 6yrs?? shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by sherrylo: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
kennytidistar: [Rhino.5dm]

Lagos Governor Fashola commission 362 units of finished low cost housing in Ikorodu
http://ekoakete.com/2011/09/14/lagos-governor-fashola-commission-362-units-of-finished-low-cost-housing-in-ikorodu/

low cost housing estate my foot, those two bedroom flat at the new igando house cost 8million naira. If i stary to comment now somebody will call me sardist but the truth need be said.

sorry sir, there is no low cost cement or low cost roofing. we all want quality.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by TechRev: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
I remember the story about a king that wore an invisible robe, the tailor claimed that only righteous people could see the magnificent robe of the king. The king went around the town with his magnificent invisible robe, visible to only the righteous until a little boy across the street screamed "The king is Naked, the king is Naked".
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
abysirius: Igbos always believe they are the wisest with high opinion of their selves and low regards for others...the reason they have remain number 3 in nigeria.
and you are number 1 happy now? still show me fashola project sir
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by duality(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
ochukoccna:
While Fash [and ACN] has his minuses too, how can you say he's over hyped?
A state that was abandoned [infrastructure wise] by the military , successive civilian govt at the centre since 1999 [even by a supposed 'Yoruba' president] , that is not collecting oil derivation funds but only federal allocations and taxes yet is home for close to 18 million and still counting deserves commendation
Other states that have been hyped developmental wise collect oil derivation funds
How come Tinubu [even though he laid the foundation] isn't praised like Fashola has been for his developmental efforts
Anyone who saw Lagos decay under the military and is now been rebuilt especially under Fashola cannot but hype him regardless of the efforts been made to denigrate him
Get your facts right bro. cool cool

Lagos was not the only place abandoned by military. may i also tell you that Lagos was most favored with good administrators during the military than other states. Fash is doing good but lot more need to be done. fash can only generate the kind of IGR he is generating because, its Lagos. he will not generate such in ekiti. every smart politician knows how special Lagos is. the kind of Private sector support Fash gets in Lagos cannot be got elsewhere. it is the "lagos" environment. Lagos can do much more than its doing now.

Plz, what foundation did Tinubu lay?

also, Fshola is the least Denigrated governor in Nigeria so don't go there. people say he is over-hyped and you are talking about him being denigrated. Like I said before, he is doing good just like some others. but enough of all these gyration, praise singing and positioning for the presidency; especially the presidency thing. his fans will only help create great political enemies for him unnecessarily.

Finally, very few governors will be praised when they are out of office. you'll hear from lagosians when he is out of office.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
TechRev: Lol fashiola's achievements in pics has turned to igbos being number 3 or 4.
LWKMD Igbos are even number 150 in the fucking Nigeria and you think they care about your numbers??

Was really hoping some projects will be shown here, all na wash. 30billion naira per month for 6yrs?? shocked shocked shocked

Shut up your stupid amadioha mouth - lazy illiterate traders.

Was this contructed by Ojukwu before he died? The first suspension bridge in Nigeria - Ikoyi-lekki link bridge. This is just one of many many projects of Fashola - goto Surulere, Mushine, Agege, V/I, Lekki, Badagry axis, Festac and everywhere. How many pictures do you want to post in state where governor is working everyday? This is not Anambra - we have got alot going here.

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by tpia5: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2012

@ op

keep looking.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my brother I have tried my best, but I will not give up. You donation serves the must needed boost. please kindly access this media project. I recall this project was planted in every media when it was completed. It cost the Lagos state government 5 billion naira. Please if you consider it a worthy project you can request my accout details for the bounty.
the project:
Colonel, Staff
Sergeant Arrested by
Governor Fashola for
Flouting Traffic Law

http://nigerianbulletin.com/nigerian-news/colonel-staff-sergeant-arrested-by-governor-fashola-for-flouting-traffic-law/
You won kill me with laughter...
Nice try shaa, but unsuccessful. That project is intangible. In addition, I think that project is worth refering to the EFCC for further prosecutorial input.
Meanwhile, I enjoin all to keep SEARCHING. I have a feeling our HARD WORK will eventually pay off
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by tpia5: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Ngwakwe: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
All the assess roads in Owerri has been tarred, Many new ones created. Can't you see that traffic hold up is almost gone.

Can you drive to Egbu Road to see what is built and is still building there including the magnificent Imo College of Advance and Professional Studies. Most of the Depts are handled by Professionals from the West while Non Destructive Test NDT is handled by a team from South Africa. He just paid the tuition for all Imo Indigenes there.

All these and more numerous to mention in just 18 months

elvis07: Why do pple call up Rochas as one of d best performing governors in nigeria today, wat has Rochas done in IMO state,owerri d statee capital which was once my dream city is now in total mess. To me, BRF still remains d best I ve seen
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Florena(f): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
I beg make una free dis enemies of progress jooo,No matter hw hard u try 2 talk sense into this pple, dey wil still insist dat Fashola has done notin. Can u imagine ''mr globe''(ur globe is nt bright enough 2 see lagos progress) calling Lagos a shyte,mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Florena: I beg make una free dis enemies of progress jooo,No matter hw hard u try 2 talk sense into this pple, dey wil still insist dat Fashola has done notin. Can u imagine ''mr globe''(ur globe is nt bright enough 2 see lagos progress) calling Lagos a shyte,mtcheeeeew
Have you been to makoko or iyana ipaja? lol. pls stop.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by fergusen: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
grin
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Who is in that picture commisioning a road project - Fashola or Ojukwu? And see the quality of the road... Where in SE bush can you find this?

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ikeyman00(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^shame
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
See places where Igbos and criminals used to live - under bridges and motto packs. All cleaned up by Fashola - now looks like Leicester square in London.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Guk: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The opening of the thread, referenced below, triggered MASSIVE search for the achievements of Fashola, the 'performer', in the last 6yrs. The search began few days ago but so far nothing tangible has been found. Already tens of thousands of people have moved in groups, to the nooks and cranny, hoping that something tangible will be found soonest. On my part, I am leading a group of about 500 persons on this same issue. So far our efforts have not yielded fruit but we'r still searching and very hopeful (provided Fashola's achievement were not kidnapped recently).
Please where ever you are, join in the MASSIVE search for Fashola's much talked about achievement in Lagos. If you find any, pls let us know on this forum.
Time is running out!
https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/truth-fasholas-success/5

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sorry peeps, i have been out on the project search. Still cant find much. I did see some new bustops sha, i cant lie! and some traffic lights. Will keep you all posted...#searchlagos2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by chromoTop: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
thelastPope: Sorry peeps, i have been out on the project search. Still cant find much. I did see some new bustops sha, i cant lie! and some traffic lights. Will keep you all posted...#searchlagos2012
keep searching!
Good Bingo! go again, Bingoooo go!
grin grin grin

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Fashola commissioning a newly built market at Oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

when will these trains arrive Lagos, this inspection in Canada was since last two years. Is the train coming to Lagos by land? why the delay. Another train money gone. smh

Abi na. . .we're talking about achievements and some are talking about works-in-progress
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
The new look of Tinubu square - courtesy of Fashola...

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal: See places where Igbos and criminals used to live - under bridges and motto packs. All cleaned up by Fashola - now looks like Leicester square in London.
come bayo stop spamming this thread with LG projects. we are looking for projects that has substance and if you post a road tell us the name, provide a source. Stop posting ppp projects here as fashola projects. go and eat amala

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal: Fashola commissioning a newly built market at Oshodi.
Are you telling us this project is why fashola has been constantly rated best governor dumb skull
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by petrov10: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal: Who is in that picture commisioning a road project - Fashola or Ojukwu? And see the quality of the road... Where in SE bush can you find this?

listen kid..stop cursing. Nd behave lyk a normal person pls....cant u be civil ? Even for 1sec..na wa for u o
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
petrov 10: listen kid..stop cursing. Nd behave lyk a normal person pls....cant u be civil ? Even for 1sec..na wa for u o

You started it - now it is getting too hot for you. If you apologize I will stop, otherwise, the show continues.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Are you telling us this project is why fashola has been constantly rated best governor dumb skull

Have you been to the market and see how massive it is? Igbos used to mess up these areas - now it looks good.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

come bayo stop spamming this thread with LG projects. we are looking for projects that has substance and if you post a road tell us the name, provide a source. Stop posting ppp projects here as fashola projects. go and eat amala

looking for Fashola projects...they are all around you and lagosians can attest to that...no media hype.
https://www.nairaland.com/521044/beautiful-pictures-teslim-balogun-stadium

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi / Zaria Massacre: President Buhari’s Unsettling, Disquieting Silence / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.