Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23718 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by seanet01: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Upgrading/Renovation of the Mortuary at Ikorodu General Hospital, Ikorodu

http://www.stb.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=approvedcontracts
Where the hell have you been?
Were you kidnapped?
By whom? Guess from that same people?
Thank God you are back.
Sincerely at a point i was worried.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks bro! Am back, stronger and better! cool

seanet01: Where the hell have you been?
Were you kidnapped?
By whom? Guess from that same people?
Thank God you are back.
Sincerely at a point i was worried.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 2:59am On Dec 25, 2012
free13:

FASHOLA a common criminal
my man 1.358km road for 30 billion naira? new world record. Fashola is a legend.

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by seanet01: 3:03am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my man 1.358km road for 30 billion naira? new world record. Fashola is a legend.
You need to have your head properly scrutinized for you seem to have gone m.a.d

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 3:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

private investor: Julius Berger
Proof: the road will be tolled by them for some many years.

oya, scratch my back too, where the Fashola project?

Oponu, exactly how much was invested by Julius Berger and where is the contract document between the state and JB showing that JB is financing the project?

Keep this dumb and ignorant nonsense to yourself and fellow villagers.

Is it not sad that your sorry azzz still can not show us what your drunken uncle Odechukwu did with all the oil money at his disposal, I'll even tak any dog cage he built as a governor...

Awon oloshi enemy of progress misery love company.

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by koruji(m): 3:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Ah ah ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eko Ile:

Oponu, exactly how much was invested by Julius Berger and where is the contract document between the state and JB showing that JB is financing the project?

Is it not sad that your sorry azzz still can not show us what your drunken uncle Odechukwu did with all the oil money at his disposal, I'll even tak any dog cage he built as a governor...

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by free13: 3:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

It runs in the blood.
Awo = Tinubu = Fashola. A bunch of criminals.
grin grin grin
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Damn! Your come back is really gonna set feet trembling! Ghen! Ghen! 40man laptop guys are in trouble!
Rhino.5dm:
[size=18pt]I DARE ALL THE hired PDP PAID fools on this forum to prove ME wrong. [/size]

JUST ONE PROJECTED COMPLETED BY Jonathan IN BAYELSA STATE or am I asking a toddler to build a drone?

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Florena(f): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2012
Dats why some good pple cannot contest 4 any political post because no matter hw hard dey try some retarded minds will still begin their failure search
as 4 me anybody dat said dis man did nt try should try and go through d stress of election and if possible win, then d person should stay on a 30storey buildin and view lagos and its surburbs, and we shall see if d person will do one-quarter of wat Fashola did.
Haven't u been 2 secondary govt. Schools in Lagos,or just go 2 Itire/Surulere side and see d ongoin construction, or u ave nt seen lagos @ night?
Just tell me there has nt been any improvement?

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 3:26am On Dec 25, 2012
Sweetie! [img]http://3.bp..com/-2IrIxaugXu0/TtOx3dMa38I/AAAAAAAABxA/7zSWSueg75w/s1600/aspergers-love.jpg[/img]

berem: Damn! Your come back is really gonna set feet trembling! Ghen! Ghen! 40man laptop guys are in trouble!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Florena(f): 3:27am On Dec 25, 2012
free13:

It runs in the blood.
Awo = Tinubu = Fashola. A bunch of criminals.
grin grin grin
can u swear dat if u get 2 dat post u will nt touch any money apart 4rm ur salary?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Florena(f): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Thanks bro! Am back, stronger and better! cool

i beg my advise 2 u is 2 leave dis pple alone, ''if we organise a party, and kill 5000 cow, some pple wil still complain of nt eatin anytin''
no matter wat u say, dey wil twist it, EKO BAJE TI
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: I came in to see if anyone has posted any tangible project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs. Unfortunately, the few things here so far are PROPOSED or uncompleted projects. Worst still, most are local govt grade projects. Permit me to quickly return to the trenches and continue the search for Fashola's projects with my team of about 500 persons. I wish all other SEARCHERS goodluck.

Was going through the thread but just had to respond to this

You don't live in Lagos so ask your brothers that do

God is watching you and will judge some people by their browser history

Your comment is entirely malicious and if you think Fashola isn't performing, leave him for us Yorubas and Lagos indigenes. It's our headache not yours. For now you can focus on your state and praise your governor if he's performing or castigate him if he's not.

7 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 5:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

mo.ron next you will ask me the colour of boxers Fashola wore when signing the contract. I answered you. Tell me one remarkable thing babatunde fashola has done with the State funds in 6 years. one thing. fool
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2012
Some hours have passed and I still cannot sight any fashola project. Please I don't know if my fellow searchers have made any progress with sighting a fashola project? we are sitting under a tree here in obalende resting and drinking water

still on the mission to search for fashola projects. HELP.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 5:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

mo.ron next you will ask me the colour of boxers Fashola wore when signing the contract. I answered you. Tell me one remarkable thing babatunde fashola has done with the State funds in 6 years. one thing. fool

You tell us what your own governor has done compared to Fashola and stop taking an Igbo herb for the Yorubas' malaria
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2012
people have been feeding fat off concoctions of propagandists and media. smh..
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2012
geeez:

You tell us what your own governor has done compared to Fashola and stop taking an Igbo herb for the Yorubas' malaria
shut up. is Fashola your governor or did you see me talk about oyo governor

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Some hours have passed and I still cannot sight any fashola project. Please I don't know if my fellow searchers have made any progress with sighting a fashola project? we are sitting under a tree here in obalende resting and drinking water

still on the mission to search for fashola projects. HELP.

You should rather be on a mission to a psychiatric ward to get treated or to an optometrist to treat your failing eyes because its either your senile or blind. However, I tend to lean with the former

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

shut up. is Fashola your governor or did you see me talk about oyo governor

My father is from Lagos, my mother from Oyo and I'm full blooded Yoruba. These Biafrans never cease to amaze me. The best of your governors can't compare to the worst of ours. Okay we admit Fashola isn't performing so how on earth is that a Biafran problem?

Open a thread to eulogize your 'performing' governor and leave our 'failed' governor for us

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Oloshi, Tell me one remarkable thing your uncle the drunken fisherman aka odechukwu has done with all the oil money at his disosal. one thing. you dumb azzz mudafuka.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
[s]Some hours have passed and I still cannot sight any fashola project. Please I don't know if my fellow searchers have made any progress with sighting a fashola project? we are sitting under a tree here in obalende resting and drinking water

still on the mission to search for fashola projects. HELP.[/s]

Tell me one remarkable thing your uncle the drunken fisherman aka odechukwu has done with all the oil money at his disosal. one thing. you dumb azzz mudafuka
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 5:56am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
people have been feeding fat off concoctions of propagandists and media. smh..

You've been sniffing hard on cheap drugs
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2012
geeez:

My father is from Lagos, my mother from Oyo and I'm full blooded Yoruba. These Biafrans never cease to amaze me. The best of your governors can't compare to the worst of ours. Okay we admit Fashola isn't performing so how on earth is that a Biafran problem.
am not going to be dragged into your tribalism but thanks for being the first Yoruba to admit fashola is not performing that is good for self discovery. Last I checked, there is no biafra yet and igbos live, do business and pay taxes in Lagos and demand to know what their taxes are being used for. Besides tell fashola to withdraw all his performance propaganda on every media since it has fallen flat. albeit finally

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 6:01am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=18pt]At this point I call on all sensible and true Lagosians who have value for their time and respect for their governor to ignore this thread and leave the senile OP to keep talking to himself as he's obviously deranged and malicious. Just hit on the like button and move on[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 6:15am On Dec 25, 2012
geeez: At this point I call on all sensible and true Lagosians who have value for their time and respect for their governor to ignore this thread and leave the senile OP to keep talking to himself as he's obviously deranged and malicious. Just hit on the like button and move on
The truth is bitter, the wind has blown and Fashola's azz has opened for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

[s]am not going to be dragged into your tribalism but thanks for being the first Yoruba to admit fashola is not performing that is good for self discovery. Last I checked, there is no biafra yet and igbos live, do business and pay taxes in Lagos and demand to know what their taxes are being used for. Besides tell fashola to withdraw all his performance propaganda on every media since it has fallen flat. albeit finally [/s]

Tell me one remarkable thing your uncle the drunken fisherman aka odechukwu has done with all the oil money at his disosal. one thing. you dumb azzz mudafuka
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
[s]
The truth is bitter, the wind has blown and Fashola's azz has opened for the world to see.[/s]

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
[s]Some hours have passed and I still cannot sight any fashola project. Please I don't know if my fellow searchers have made any progress with sighting a fashola project? we are sitting under a tree here in obalende resting and drinking water

still on the mission to search for fashola projects. HELP. [/s]

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2012
This is UNBELIEVABLE but true. I and my team are yet to find tangible projects executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs. Also scanning thru the comments so far on this thread, efforts have been made on doubt but what I can see are proposals, uncompleted projects and worst still, most are local govt grade projects.
For goodness sake, what has been done with N30billion monthly revenue multiplied by 6yrs. This is the PUZZLE that has kept tens of thousands of SEARCHERS in the nooks and cranny of Lagos busy in the last few days.
Anyway, permit me to return to the trenches to continue searching, perhaps with better luck I and my team can find some tangible projects.
I wish all the searchers goodluck!

7 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: [s]This is UNBELIEVABLE but true. I and my team are yet to find tangible projects executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs. Also scanning thru the comments so far on this thread, efforts have been made on doubt but what I can see are proposals, uncompleted projects and worst still, most are local govt grade projects.
For goodness sake, what has been done with N30billion monthly revenue multiplied by 6yrs. This is the PUZZLE that has kept tens of thousands of SEARCHERS in the nooks and cranny of Lagos busy in the last few days.
Anyway, permit me to return to the trenches to continue searching, perhaps with better luck I and my team can find some tangible projects.
I wish all the searchers goodluck![/s]

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Aderostock(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: This is UNBELIEVABLE but true. I and my team are yet to find tangible projects executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs. Also scanning thru the comments so far on this thread, efforts have been made on doubt but what I can see are proposals, uncompleted projects and worst still, most are local govt grade projects.
For goodness sake, what has been done with N30billion monthly revenue multiplied by 6yrs. This is the PUZZLE that has kept tens of ithousands of SEARCHERS in the nooks and cranny of Lagos busy in the last few days.
I wish all the searchers goodluck!

I tried not to bring in tribalism but you and that idiotic Mr. Globe have pushed me to the wall. I live at Iyana-ipaja, road construction works are going on every neighbourhood streets. I will name a few and u can come n check them by yourself with your team.
1. Adealu street with full street lights. Completed.
2. Kareem oyelade street. Completed
3. Araromi street.
4. Akintoye street.
5. Oyewole road.
6. Oyewole street.
7. Egbeda- idimu dual road with street lights. Completed
8. Ipaja-ayobo road. Not yet completed
9. And many others I don't know their street names.

Have said it before, all the governors in South east and south south put together can not match fashola's achievements and innovations. Remember " innovation".

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Amaechi, El-rufai, Other Arrived Akwa Ibom To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.