Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23716 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gbawe:

Shameless person. You must think others are nauseating sycophants like you. Go to the thread below and see pictures from my own camera of LASG extensive drainage/road work around the Bode Thomas, Iponri, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Eric moore axis. I don't know what your kind gain from lying and hating others to the extent you can never admit the truth. You and other of your ilk just look ridiculous with your effort to discredit Fashola. Whatever next? The pictures are fake or taken in Botswana? You should run along and peddle your crap to the ignorant folks here who don't like to read or those predisposed to believing and following you mainly because ethnic jingoism prevents them admitting the truth about others.
https://www.nairaland.com/826649/what-big-deal-fashola-nonsense/1

You just can't take these clowns seriously. They are maybe dumb, but they are not blind, they see everything we've posted, all they are doing is trolling and jerking you around.

Don't give them that pleasure and satisfaction. It's not our job or anybody's job to prove to these worthless clowns anything about Fashola or any projects he's commissioned, google is there for them to use if they are so desperate and really need to find out.

Let these hopeless and miserable losers run their own errands..

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by PointB: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
You wrote " I see Fashola work everywhere". Pls which part of everywhere are you talking about because guys are everywhere searching for these same projects? Are these projects photoluscent and invisible? Even after placing N5million bounty on these projects, we are yet to find them.
Anyway, having come this far, we cant afford to give in now. The search continues...

Na wa o. I have scoured far and near for the wonders of Fashola. It's appears to be as elusive as the golden fleece. I may have to surmise that it cost over 30 billion Naira to water already planted flowers. Perhaps those flowers are from Mars or some distant planet.

Now do I get to lay claim on the N5m prize money?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Orpelin: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
mr seun I must say that yesterday drama is begining to yeild result. This forum if for all irrespective of any form of diff we may share.
This thrend FG feature was pushed by seun. #still expecting!!!#
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nigerians don't like good tin. If d guy was eating moni nd doing nothing u guys won't complain.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by yommyuk: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Fashola is tops wink
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Gbawe: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

You just can't take these clowns seriously. They are maybe dumb, but they are not blind, they see everything we've posted, all they are doing is trolling and jerking you around.

Don't give them that pleasure and satisfaction. It's not our job or anybody's job to prove to these worthless clowns anything about Fashola or any projects he's commissioned, google is there for them to use if they are so desperate and really need to find out.

Let these hopeless and miserable losers run their own errands..

My guy, when you have evidence, why not use it to convict the brazen criminal swaggering around foolishly with his gang of unthinking thugs? There is nothing I detest more in life than a man who cannot be honest with himself. I even tell friends that self-delusional folks should never have kids because they will only give Nations dishonest and worthless citizens like the ones on Nairaland who peddle lies daily.

Even if you don't like a person, be decent enough to admit what the world knows to be true about that person. Doing otherwise, for whatever reason, just reveals a fraudulent and hateful nature. When the entire world acknowledges Muhammed Alli to be the greatest boxer in history, one must question the sanity of a person who claims Alli was a crap boxer and that Audley Harrison was the best ever !!!!

The funny thing these losers don't understand is that Karma is a b1tch. Running around trying to deny the undoubted ability, talent and success of others just means success will remain elusive to those type of hateful souls. These insecure losers are only trying to discredit Fashola because they and their mediocre messiah, GEJ, feel threatened by a man hailed high and low, home and abroad, as an achiever and a genuinely transformational leader. Pathetic.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
What a pleasant surprise! So this thread eventually made it to the front page. It appears NL is changing for good or is this a Christmas flash of neutrality?
Anyway, we dey watch shaa!

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lolololol. This guys no go kill me with laugh o.
Mr Globe and Sincere9jerian hope you've charged your torchlight for tonight's search. Lololol.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by elvis07: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why do pple call up Rochas as one of d best performing governors in nigeria today, wat has Rochas done in IMO state,owerri d statee capital which was once my dream city is now in total mess. To me, BRF still remains d best I ve seen
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by searay(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Space Reserved
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by searay(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Has anybody taken a trip Akwa Ibom of recent? I what we have there is a true definition of performance. Thank I'm able to locate my father's compound.
Gov Akpabio should be the best.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kaze4blues(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Rather than come here to show us Governor Fashola's achievement in 6yrs, in the ACN propagandist went and opened another thread which they titled "searching for gej's achievement". My response to them is that when GEJ gets to 6yrs or even 4yrs, I can join in "searching for gej's achievement". But for now, we are searching for Fashola's achievement after 6yrs in office and with N30billion monthly revenue

Morrerfucker, if fashola no perform for lagos, hw does dt positively improve ur life. Does it make ur life better in any way or translate to a better livin conditn in ur useless kidnappin region.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dabrake(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my man 1.358km road for 30 billion naira? new world record. Fashola is a legend.
chineke meeeeh!!!
I sincerely doubt this. as in N30B?

okokobioko!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kessyur: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
I don't blame d blind OP alone. I equally blame d moderator who has been brought by PDP machineries to have allowed dis thrash to make d front page.
t
Sincere 9gerian: The opening of the thread, referenced below, triggered MASSIVE search
for the achievements of Fashola, the 'performer', in the last 6yrs. The search began few days ago but so far nothing tangible has been found. Already tens of thousands of people have moved in groups, to the nooks and cranny, hoping that something tangible will be found soonest. On my part, I am leading a group of about 500 persons on this same issue. So far our efforts have not yielded fruit but we'r still searching and very hopeful (provided Fashola's achievement were not kidnapped recently).
Please where ever you are, join in the MASSIVE search for Fashola's much talked about achievement in Lagos. If you find any, pls let us know on this forum.
Time is running out!
https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/truth-fasholas-success/5
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kaze4blues(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Rather than come here to show us Governor Fashola's achievement in 6yrs, in the ACN propagandist went and opened another thread which they titled "searching for gej's achievement". My response to them is that when GEJ gets to 6yrs or even 4yrs, I can join in "searching for gej's achievement". But for now, we are searching for Fashola's achievement after 6yrs in office and with N30billion monthly revenue

Morrerfucker, if fashola no perform for lagos, hw does dt positively improve ur life. Does it make ur life better in any way or translate to a better livin conditn in ur useless kidnappin region.
Mtcheeeew
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by DANILSA(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
CANT INVOLVE MYSELF IN THIS CRAZY DEBATE BUT I THINK AKPABIO IS BETTER THAN ALL THE GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA IN TERMS OF PROJECT COMPLETED NOT SIGNPOST OR ADVERT, I MEAN REAL WORK.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by babapupa: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gbawe:

My guy, when you have evidence, why not use it to convict the brazen criminal swaggering around foolishly with his gang of unthinking thugs? There is nothing I detest more in life than a man who cannot be honest with himself. I even tell friends that self-delusional folks should never have kids because they will only give Nations dishonest and worthless citizens like the ones on Nairaland who peddle lies daily.

Even if you don't like a person, be decent enough to admit what the world knows to be true about that person. Doing otherwise, for whatever reason, just reveals a fraudulent and hateful nature. When the entire world acknowledges Muhammed Alli to be the greatest boxer in history, one must question the sanity of a person who claims Alli was a crap boxer and that Audley Harrison was the best ever !!!!

The funny thing these losers don't understand is that Karma is a b1tch. Running around trying to deny the undoubted ability, talent and success of others just means success will remain elusive to those type of hateful souls. These insecure losers are only trying to discredit Fashola because they and their mediocre messiah, GEJ, feel threatened by a man hailed high and low, home and abroad, as an achiever and a genuinely transformational leader. Pathetic.

I see what you are saying, it's just that these clowns don't care about all that, they are trolling and you are getting trolled along. There is no sense proving what doesn't need any kind of proof.

To me, they are nothing but trash and I treat them like trash.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by drnoel: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

Tell me one remarkable thing your uncle the drunken fisherman aka odechukwu has done with all the oil money at his disosal. one thing. you dumb azzz mudafuka

lol, u like insulting people don't u, it is now like second skin to u,..shebi. Anyway, if its attention u want. U will definitely get it here in NL but not from me...
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ocee31(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Now I gotta open a thread to ask announce the worst non performing southern governors in niggeria:

Fashola
Theodore orji
Peter Obi
Ekiti State
Aregbeshola
. My TA Orji will gladly win this
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gbawe:

My guy, when you have evidence, why not use it to convict the brazen criminal swaggering around foolishly with his gang of unthinking thugs?
my friend calm down with your language and show us the evidence. The thing is that you hypocrites think your propaganda will last for so long. You are the same shamelesd double faced element that goes about critiquing FG and absolving or disappearing from ACN unperforming and expose threads. Guess the cookie has finally crumbled. Just spare us your long epistles and speak with photos of completed Fashola projects NOT SIGNPOSTS OR PHOTOSHOP PROJECTS OR PPPS. Tell us what 30 billion/month in 6 Years has yielded in Lagos state
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Anyone who thinks the claims made here are false, should please show us an evidence why it is?
I really want to understand the man fashola.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
wow, so we finally made homepage. 2013 is gon' be a good year in Nairaland definitely. I guess with the whole Nairaland joining us in this ultimate search we can make some progress.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by jason123: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
I am now on ground in Lagos, Nigeria. As most of you know, I love Fashola die but I'll not lie to the diasporans (the uninformed ones which I was ignorantly part of few months back) Fashola hasn't done much this second term. The more time I spend in Lagos, the more I see the damages done by ACN.

My people lets give PDP (a credible, intelligent candidate) a chance in Lagos come 2015. ACN has relax... Moreover, the "lion of burdillion" should not hold that much power. Lagosians have sold their future to Tinubu!!! So sad.

Fashola is good (Nigerian standards) but Tinubu's hold over him is strangling his good name. PDP Lagos 2015, watch this happen!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ballabriggs: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my friend calm down with your language and show us the evidence. The thing is that you hypocrites think your propaganda will last for so long. You are the same shamelesd double faced element that goes about critiquing FG and absolving or disappearing from ACN unperforming and expose threads. Guess the cookie has finally crumbled. Just spare us your long epistles and speak with photos of completed Fashola projects NOT SIGNPOSTS OR PHOTOSHOP PROJECTS OR PPPS. Tell us what 30 billion/month in 6 Years has yielded in Lagos state

So PPP projects cannot be listed as an achievement?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dabrake(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
but to be sincere, this is the daftest thread I've seen this year.
I was born and bred in Lagos, I know most of the surroundings of Lagos. My family later moved to Uyo in 2004 as my mum was transferred to Akwa Ibom state then.
Early this year, I chose to do my IT programme in Lagos and to be sincere, Lagos had changed drastically. The railway project(s), the demolishing of the crazy oshodi mad house and many more things I witnessed. No doubt, Fash sabi tax bobos oh but I was paying my tax regularly and promptly.
As far as I am concerned, GEJ's only achievement were a near crime-free 2011 elections, the slashing of petrol prices to N65(which was like giving with the left hand and receiving with the right hands as we all witnessed what happened thereafter) and maybe preventing some of his students from having an extra year while he was a lecturer.
It's rather unfortunate that sincere9jerian, a known 40 man laptop applicant will decide to rubbish fashola's achievement. Is it easy governing a lunatic state like Lagos? It is even worse to discover he believes GEJ, who isn't fit to play the role of my class governor, is 'impressing'
https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress

You are all free to say what you want to but you will never change my perception(s). I've stayed in Lagos for a long while before fashola came on board and during my IT period, I covered a large area of that same state, most of which I knew before I left for Uyo in 2004 so I refused to be cowed. Keep your opinion(s) to yourselves.
But anybody who believes his governor has done better than fashola should please speak up. I hope someone won't call Akpabio. I've been here for 8 years and I know Fash have done better than Akpabio. Akpabio's bought the media. Just like the british, he over hypes.
But one thing I won't condone is comparing Fashola to GEJ. It's like comparing Usain Bolt to Mikel in terms of 100m dash.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gbawe I visited your thread and its shameful, funnily you withdrew as usual when other posters began posting pictures on ground of the true face of Lagos.
You don't seem to get the question. What's has 30 billion/month x 6 years yielded in Lagos state. Justify the Fashola hype for us. We love progress and we want to celebrate progress but we will not jump on a bandwagon and media creation like the gullible Nigerian.

Abeg, make I head towards maza maza to continue my search.

Merry Xmas Everybody o. Eko oni don dey baje o. grin
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
kaze4blues:

Mtcheeeew
My friend, how come you wrote the same comment under two different user names? So this is how two persons will vote 100 times or post thrash 100 times to create false impression of popularity? Shame!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by markus1133: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
time toplay the game...
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ballabriggs: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
jason123: I am now on ground in Lagos, Nigeria. As most of you know, I love Fashola die but I'll not lie to the diasporans (the uninformed ones which I was ignorantly part of few months back) Fashola hasn't done much this second term. The more time I spend in Lagos, the more I see the damages done by ACN.

My people lets give PDP (a credible, intelligent candidate) a chance in Lagos come 2015. ACN has relax... Moreover, the "lion of burdillion" should not hold that much power. Lagosians have sold their future to Tinubu!!! So sad.

Fashola is good (Nigerian standards) but Tinubu's hold over him is strangling his good name. PDP Lagos 2015, watch this happen!

Thanks.

Unfortunately PDP does not have any intelligent candidate. It is a gathering of thugs and fraudsters with an ex-convict Bode George as the leader of PDP in Lagos.

Rest in peace to Lagos if a PDP candidate is voted in as Governor. But it will never happen because Lagosians are just too sophisticated for the PDP and so no amount of lies will make us seek PDP in Lagos. Their performance in other South West states, which they left in ruins is enough to give us a picture of what the PDP in Lagos will be. So we will not fall, they can make Alao Akala an Ambassador to Bostwana. However, this Lagos, ko ni baje lai lai.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kaze4blues(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

wonders shall never cease, I just took a break from the field to see if any of the ACN sycophants have finally posted a single Fashola project and I was happy when I saw pictures from a distance only to look closely to discover they were all graphic pictures from the figment of the imagination of the designer. Am so appalled. Does it mean we can't get a picture of Fashola project in Lagos with 30 billion credited into his account monthly, minus other IGR. I refuse to give up, I and my team will keep searching, we are about to head to yaba after taking out a little time to celebrate Christmas with our families. I wish you all a merry Xmas.

This is indeed pathetic!

Motherfucker mr globe! If fashola no perform, hw does it positively affect ur life? Does it better ur livin conditn or helps to develop ur useless kiDnappin region.
Abeg, dive inside atl ocean
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
ballabriggs:

So PPP projects cannot be listed as an achievement?
why should it be? It is bound to happen anywhere there is a dense private sector population, and Fashola did not cause the dense private sector population in Lagos. PPPs benefit both government and mostly the private sectors involved just like csr and it is bound to happen. We are asking about state funds here
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, how come you wrote the same comment under two different user names? So this is how two persons will vote 100 times or post thrash 100 times to create false impression of popularity? Shame!
it is how they vote for their formerly bigoted awards cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.