Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23721 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

You started it - now it is getting too hot for you. If you apologize I will stop, otherwise, the show continues.
shut up. who is afraid of a boneless thread rat like you to apologize?

Help us with a single fashola project! The pic. inaugurated, completed and commissioned with state funds. stop trolling
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nightshift(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal: The new look of Tinubu square - courtesy of Fashola...
Named after a woman who sold thousands of Yoruba people into slavery.It is a disgrace to black race honouring that woman and her family. Africans should learn history.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nightshift: Named after a woman who sold thousands of Yoruba people into slavery.It is a disgrace to black race honouring that woman and her family. Africans should learn history.

How is that your problem? Are you Yoruba? What concerns Igbo with the naming of a round-about after a Yoruba woman by a Yoruba governor? Did we Yorubas complain?

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
marveouz:

looking for Fashola projects...they are all around you and lagosians can attest to that...no media hype.
https://www.nairaland.com/521044/beautiful-pictures-teslim-balogun-stadium

Haha, Teslim Balogun stadium completed and inaugurated by Tinubu. Even as bad as he is Tinubu even completed a stadium project. I see Tinubu has come to save fash his godson from this disgrace. hahahahahahahahahahha

Fashola/ACN minions stay losing
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Haha, Teslim Balogun stadium completed and inaugurated by Tinubu. Even as bad as he is Tinubu even completed a stadium project. I see Tinubu has come to save fash his godson from this disgrace. hahahahahahahahahahha

do you remember...how oshodi use to look like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjnIqnJh6w
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
OsunOriginal:

How is that your problem? Are you Yoruba? What concerns Igbo with the naming of a round-about after a Yoruba woman by a Yoruba governor? Did we Yorubas complain?
this imbe.cile is same ole geez on nairaland. 'born of a Lagos Father, Oyo mother and now osun son.' you are a fraud! you see how dumb you are, you can change handle but cannot change your dumbility.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
marveouz:

do you remember...how oshodi use to look like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjnIqnJh6w

BRT
http://www.lamata-ng.com/brt.htm
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2012
The new Oshodi that Igbos used to mess up - and hideout for criminals and Igbos miscrants.

Watch this on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-sYC94DYGY
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Who told you that?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nightshift(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2012
OsunOriginal:

It's like Germany honouring Adolf Hitler, which is impossible in a civilized society. I am concerned because i am African. We must despise those who sold our kind to white people. Pan-Africanism is the answer my ethnic bigot.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by koruji(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2012
You dare compare Owerri to Lagos. Entire Imo State less than 25% of Lagos - Owerri no more than 500k.
Yeah, lets compare access roads to suspension bridge and multi-lane coastal highways.

Ngwakwe: All the assess roads in Owerri has been tarred, Many new ones created. Can't you see that traffic hold up is almost gone.

Can you drive to Egbu Road to see what is built and is still building there including the magnificent Imo College of Advance and Professional Studies. Most of the Depts are handled by Professionals from the West while Non Destructive Test NDT is handled by a team from South Africa. He just paid the tuition for all Imo Indigenes there.

All these and more numerous to mention in just 18 months

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ikeyman00(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2012
@@@

na woo

with all the money coming in from left to right

this is it?

hmm

even c w o igbo women can do better than that shocked

osunoriginal

u are really proofing to be a real animal
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by gidiMonsta(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Fashola hasn't done anything jor, that's why he only got 85% of the votes in last years election. cheesy

This attempt to rubbish the achievement of Nigeria's brightest star only shows that some people in Abuja are scared of somebody in Alausa.

Oma se oooo..desperate times call for desperate measures sha, the attack dogs need to earn their december allowee sha hence their recent attack on the biggest fish in the sea.

Fashola gives me hope that people can still rule in Nigeria with their head instead of the stomach.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Nightshift: It's like Germany honouring Adolf Hitler, which is impossible in a civilized society. I am concerned because i am African. We must despise those who sold our kind to white people. Pan-Africanism is the answer my ethnic bigot.

Hitler can only be compared to Ojukwu who took his innocent village people to a war he knew they did have what it takes to fight thereby leading to the death of 3 million Igbos. Unfortunately you still workship him today - a man that brought death to the villagers in SE for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ikeyman00(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2012
^^^
Fashola gives me hope that people can still rule in Nigeria with their head instead of the stomach.

if the truth has to be said fash need to sit up!

he should be doing far better than that

the standard for us is poor

wake up
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nightshift(m): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Hitler can only be compared to Ojukwu who took his innocent village people to a war he knew they did have what it takes to fight thereby leading to the death of 3 million Igbos. Unfortunately you still workship him today - a man that brought death to the villagers in SE for selfish reasons.
And you are happy honouring Tinubu who brought shame and suffering to millions of Africans, Oba of Lagos?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by AnitaMandy: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Wow, i finally got 2 d last page; unfortunately i'ven't seen any tangible achievement. Sincere nigerian, mr Globe n d rest u guys shouldn't ova stress urself 4 wat isn't dia. It's a fun read.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Nightshift: And you are happy honouring Tinubu who brought shame and suffering to millions of Africans, Oba of Lagos?

And may i ask how he brought shame and suffering to Millions of Africans?...continue with your propagana
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Aderostock(m): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Have you been to makoko or iyana ipaja? lol. pls stop.
I live at iyana-ipaja. Road works are in progress while some have completed. Go thru my posts above and confirm the roads I listed. Get a life. Out of over 150 posters here, just only 5 posters denied the fact of not seeing anything. Hypocrites!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nightshift(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2012
marveouz:

And may i ask how he brought shame and suffering to Millions of Africans?...continue with your propagana
Because Mrs. Tinubu whom that square is named after, sold tens of thousands of Africans to slavery. You don't know what it means? All the peoples and families that sold Africans to slavery are evil and full of iniquity. The Tinubu's belong that category. Slavery took Africa 500 years backward....
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 1:04am On Dec 26, 2012
[b]I took interest because I was hoping to see in pictures some developments on ground in Lagos state, having been awed by the tremendous achievement by Gov Sullivan Chime and a few other governors and unfortunately I couldn't get it here as some of the ACN propaganda machine took over the thread asking for achievements of other government officials rather than the subject which was on the hot seat. sad Anyway that didn't deter me from combing other threads to see what I could find and as an honest person I found some achievements from Fashola in this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/7
However I still believe that a lot more should be done by the lagos state government based on the IGR and the allocations it takes from the FG each month. And as for the propaganda machineries on here, I say shame on you all angry angry because if we can't come together to query our governments one after another without deviating or trying to shift blames then I see no hope or any possibility of improvements from these guys in power. I believe a better way to have ended the search was to provide evidence of completed projects on ground. That would have quelled the situation. Anyway I will still check to see if the ACN machines have uploaded any recent completed project or if they are still pointing fingers at everyother government but lagos state[/b]

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ikeyman00(m): 1:11am On Dec 26, 2012
^^^^ the wahala is tribalism wouldnt let them em lipsrsealed
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 1:16am On Dec 26, 2012
ikeyman00: ^^^^ the wahala is tribalism wouldnt let them em lipsrsealed
My brother I couldn't believe people from the supposed same country were this insecure that instead of provide evidential documents of reasonable project successes, they began to throw insults and query governments that were not the subject and even went as far as opening a similar thread. This made me almost conclude that there was no hope and that is exactly why students fail exam. Providing answer's to the wrong question believing that they know.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo:
[s]My brother I couldn't believe people from the supposed same country were this insecure that instead of provide evidential documents of reasonable project successes, they began to throw insults and query governments that were not the subject and even went as far as opening a similar thread. This made me almost conclude that there was no hope and that is exactly why students fail exam. Providing answer's to the wrong question believing that they know.[/s]

You clowns are the same DOUBLE IDs...
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2012
ikeyman00: [s]^^^^ the wahala is tribalism wouldnt let them em [/s]lipsrsealed

You clowns are the same DOUBLE IDs...
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo: [s][b]I took interest because I was hoping to see in pictures some developments on ground in Lagos state, having been awed by the tremendous achievement by Gov Sullivan Chime and a few other governors and unfortunately I couldn't get it here as some of the ACN propaganda machine took over the thread asking for achievements of other government officials rather than the subject which was on the hot seat. sad Anyway that didn't deter me from combing other threads to see what I could find and as an honest person I found some achievements from Fashola in this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/7
However I still believe that a lot more should be done by the lagos state government based on the IGR and the allocations it takes from the FG each month. And as for the propaganda machineries on here, I say shame on you all angry angry because if we can't come together to query our governments one after another without deviating or trying to shift blames then I see no hope or any possibility of improvements from these guys in power. I believe a better way to have ended the search was to provide evidence of completed projects on ground. That would have quelled the situation. Anyway I will still check to see if the ACN machines have uploaded any recent completed project or if they are still pointing fingers at everyother government but lagos state[/b][/s]

Worry about your stone age village you dumb azzzz double ID coward...
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 1:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile: You clowns are the same DOUBLE IDs...

I don't like insulting people until they have dared to insult me. So I will not even be bothered with trading words with you Eko Ile. But can you say that if we are not the same I.D then let it be known that my post was directed to peeps like you.? . But if we are then shame on me...SNM Son undecided
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Guapo(m): 1:32am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo: [b]I took interest because I was hoping to see in pictures some developments on ground in Lagos state, having been awed by the tremendous achievement by Gov Sullivan Chime and a few other governors and unfortunately I couldn't get it here as some of the ACN propaganda machine took over the thread asking for achievements of other government officials rather than the subject which was on the hot seat. sad Anyway that didn't deter me from combing other threads to see what I could find and as an honest person I found some achievements from Fashola in this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/7
However I still believe that a lot more should be done by the lagos state government based on the IGR and the allocations it takes from the FG each month. And as for the propaganda machineries on here, I say shame on you all angry angry because if we can't come together to query our governments one after another without deviating or trying to shift blames then I see no hope or any possibility of improvements from these guys in power. I believe a better way to have ended the search was to provide evidence of completed projects on ground. That would have quelled the situation. Anyway I will still check to see if the ACN machines have uploaded any recent completed project or if they are still pointing fingers at everyother government but lagos state[/b]
This is chronic stupidity. I went through the 9 pages of these thread smh. To the starters of these thread, i say you've done a good job. Its what you were paid to do, because i don't see sane humans deriving satisfaction in pursuing a cause without some measure of benefits. And to those on the side of Fashola, i am very disappointed that you had to dance to their tune and waste ur internet data. You all should have seen the motivation is not ordinary and patriotic, its evil. If these are the citizens Nigeria breeds, its a pity. You wish to know whose side i'm on? Well, i'm on the side of good governance irrespective of who brings it. The whole eggs in the basket have gone bad, yet we single one out for criticism. That is Madness! angry

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 1:32am On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=OkparaIgbo][b]I took interest because I was hoping to see in pictures some developments on ground in Lagos state, having been awed by the tremendous achievement by Gov Sullivan Chime and a few other governors and unfortunately I couldn't get it here as some of the ACN propaganda machine took over the thread asking for achievements of other government officials rather than the subject which was on the hot seat. sad Anyway that didn't deter me from combing other threads to see what I could find and as an honest person I found some achievements from Fashola in this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/7
However I still believe that a lot more should be done by the lagos state government based on the IGR and the allocations it takes from the FG each month. And as for the propaganda machineries on here, I say shame on you all angry angry because if we can't come together to query our governments one after another without deviating or trying to shift blames then I see no hope or any possibility of improvements from these guys in power. I believe a better way to have ended the search was to provide evidence of completed projects on ground. That would have quelled the situation. Anyway I will still check to see if the ACN machines have uploaded any recent completed project or if they are still pointing fingers at everyother government but lagos state[/b][/quote

The issue is...Nigeria is a country without a common interest...a divided state...where everyone has prejudice and bias mind for or against something.....Religion, Tribalism , e.t.c are bane of this countries development....the day we choose to see a bigger picture....the best for all of us.... Fashola to me is not an epitome of Achievement as far as development is concerned but i have not found any Governor that has his foresight in his time...Quote me anywhere....am a Lagosian...look around you the story speaks for it self...their are rooms for improvement YES....leaders needs to be challenge to do more if they are trying....YES....and without bias and prejudice...i will say YES.....but people will not stop peddling falsehood and propaganda....as regards Fashola and Tinubu....we are all educated....in a country where PDP is the ruling party....i think it is easy to put them to book for so many PDP governors have been tried in the past.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile: Worry about your stone age village you dumb azzzz double ID coward...

You are nothing but the son/daughter of a smelly Yoruba big mouthed ape loving woman therefore already cursed before birth. Hahaha Coward you say? Son I am of Igbo origin and by default I can NEVER be a coward.. wink I'm blessed by God even before I was born because he knew I was going to be a son from the land of the brave.. smiley, however same cannot be said about the loud mouthed, noise making and weak Yoruba folks who instead of come out to say it how it is will rather run inside a cave. angry angry. Keep mouthing off son, I'm done with you as I would rather action than words
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Guapo:
This is chronic stupidity. I went through the 9 pages of these thread smh. To the starters of these thread, i say you've done a good job. Its what you were paid to do, because i don't see sane humans deriving satisfaction in pursuing a cause without some measure of benefits. And to those on the side of Fashola, i am very disappointed that you had to dance to their tune and waste ur internet data. You all should have seen the motivation is not ordinary and patriotic, its evil. If these are the citizens Nigeria breeds, its a pity. You wish to know whose side i'm on? Well, i'm on the side of good governance irrespective of who brings it. The whole eggs in the basket have gone bad, yet we single one out for criticism. That is Madness! angry

People buy falsehood faster than you can imagine....what the OP ask for was proof....and all he needed was to see one and shut up his bloody mouth....if he chooses to go blind while walking across the street of lagos....here are some things i dug up....

http://www.lamata-ng.com/brt.htm
http://www.ekoatlantic.com/videogallery/index.htm
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/4
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/1
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/3
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/5
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E906CPuq5Ac&hl=en&fs=1
http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/gallery.php?g=TWluaXN0cnkrb2YrV29ya3MrYW5kK2luZnJhc3RydWN0dXJl
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 1:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Guapo:

My friend would you shut up and stop barking like a foolish dog Who are you blaming for educating your mind to see that the patriots of the Lagos state government didn't do him any favour by not providing on ground progress on the front page. Since you are on the side of good governance why did you yourself not post evidential documents to quell the question from the OP. Are you mad or what angry I see educational standards have become severly damaged in Nigeria that graduates these days are once who are besieged by the hydra-headed monster called illitracy undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nairalander With Vice President Of Guyana / Confession By Bandit: I Bought N28.5m Guntruck In Niger Republic For Operations / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.