Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23717 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:50am On Dec 25, 2012
Construction of the Four-Floor School of Nursing Hostel Block at Alimosho General Hospital, Igando

http://www.stb.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=approvedcontracts

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Upgrading/Renovation of the Mortuary at Ikorodu General Hospital, Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Rehabilitation of Network of Roads (Oyetayo/ Church Boladele (Part) and Jimoh Akinosi in Oshodi / Isolo LGA

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Rehabilitation / Upgrading of Market Street in Badagry LGA

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Rehabilitation / Upgrading of Idimu-Ejigbo Road in Alimosho LGA (Phase I)

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Re-Construction of failed section on Eleko Road in Ibeju LGA

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2012
[b] Rehabilitation / Upgrading of Fadipe Street in Shomolu LGA[/b]

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2012
Please can we get completed projects financed through the coffers of the state govt to assess. Its been 6 years and you sycophants and the media has been drumming it to us that Fashola is the best governor and indeed the best thing since sliced bread.
I can post completed mega projects from Rochas, Chime, Anarchist, Akpabio if you ask for it in split seconds.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:00am On Dec 25, 2012
[b] Rehabilitation of Bamgbose / Lewis, Alakoro Marina / Kosoko Roads and Completion of left over Portion along Broad Street in Lagos Island Local Government Area Office of Infrastructure

Construction of Showonuola Street in Agege Local Government Area

Construction of Afromedia-Adaloko Road in Ojo LGA (Phase I)

Construction of Oshitelu Street in Agege LGA Office of Infrastructure

Reconstruction of Oba Ayoka Road in Ojo LGA (Phase I) Office of Infrastructure

Construction of Model Police Area Command, Elemoro, Ibeju Lekki

Provision of Facility Management at Lagos House, Alausa, Ikeja Office of Works

Road surface overlay and repairs, Junction Improvement and TSM (Lot3)

Construction of Bus Shelters and Bus Terminals along the LMTS Corridors (Lot 2)

Construction of Bus Depot at Salvage Street, Apongbon, Lagos (Lot 1)

Procurement of Plant and Equipment Public Works Corporation

Provision of Shoreline Protection at Alaguntan / Okunkobo / Olomometa in Ojo L.G.A

Construction of Access Road within Mayegun Waterfront Scheme in Eti Osa L.G.A

Upgrading of Existing Sports Infrastructure / Facilities at Onikan Stadium, Lagos Island towards hosting of the 18th National Sports Festival, 2012

Rehabilitation of (LOC) Office and Provision of Office Equipment/Facilities at Teslim Balogun Stadium Complex, Surulere, Lagos Office of Sports

Rehabilitation of Durbar Road at Amuwo Odofin Residential Scheme

Construction of Road C and Car Park C at Igbogbo Housing Scheme Phase IIB

Development of 12 Blocks of 144 Units Flats for Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (Lagos HOMS) at Shogunro, Ogba,

Development of 3 Blocks of 36 Units Flats for Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (Lagos HOMS) at Shitta Surulere, Lagos

Construction and Equipping of Maternal and Child Health Complexes at Epe and Badagry Local Government Areas

[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:03am On Dec 25, 2012
[b] Supply and Installation of Critical Care Equipment for the New Critical Care Unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)

Renewal of the Facility Management of Security Command and Control Centre, Alausa Office of the Chief of Staff Madan Facility Management Limited

Construction of School of Transport Building for Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo - (Additional Works) Lagos State University

Software Maintenance and On-Site Technical Support Service - (e- Health Project)

Maintenance of Hardware and Infrastructure for Thirteen (13) General Hospitals - (e- Health Project)

Provision of Water Supply and Reticulation at Igbogbo Millenium Housing Scheme Phase 2B

Construction of Road 1 at Gbagada Housing Scheme

Landscaping and Playing Ground Work at Ikeja Housing Scheme III

Facade, Gate House at Ikeja Housing Scheme, Phase III Ministry of Housing

Construction of Blocks 5&6 of Flats at Ikeja Housing Scheme, Phase III Ministry of Housing
Construction of Block-4 of Flat at Ikeja Housing Scheme, Phase III

Construction of Block-3 of Flat at Ikeja Housing Scheme, Phas[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=48pt]Where is the stup!d retarded moronic ediota that asked this question?[/size]
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 25, 2012
I came in to see if anyone has posted any tangible project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs. Unfortunately, the few things here so far are PROPOSED or uncompleted projects. Worst still, most are local govt grade projects. Permit me to quickly return to the trenches and continue the search for Fashola's projects with my team of about 500 persons. I wish all other SEARCHERS goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Now, show us just one project completed by your stup!d ediotic [color=#990000]Jonathan GOATLUCK RETARDEEN[/color, from his time as a lecturer, deputy governor, governor, vice president and president!!!

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:09am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=58pt]SHOW US ONE PROJECT COMPLETED BY JONATHAN, JUST ONE!!![/size]

Sincere 9gerian: I came in to see if anyone has posted any tangible project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs. Unfortunately, the few things here so far are PROPOSED or uncompleted projects. Worst still, most are local govt grade projects. Permit me to quickly return to the trenches and continue the search for Fashola's projects with my team of about 500 persons. I wish all other SEARCHERS goodluck.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
[size=20pt]SHOW US ONE PROJECT COMPLETED BY JONATHAN, JUST ONE!!![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Christmas miracle!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:13am On Dec 25, 2012
FOOL!!!! GOTO BAYELSA AND WEEP!!!

[size=18pt]CAN YOUR EDIOTIC PRESIDENT VISIT HIS HOME STATE WITHOUT flying A CHOPPER?[/size] even after wasting two years in ASO rock, he cant ply through east-west road due to the poor state of that road. Shame on you blood sucking agents of PDP.

Sincere 9gerian: I came in to see if anyone has posted any tangible project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs. Unfortunately, the few things here so far are PROPOSED or uncompleted projects. Worst still, most are local govt grade projects. Permit me to quickly return to the trenches and continue the search for Fashola's projects with my team of about 500 persons. I wish all other SEARCHERS goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dayokanu(m): 2:15am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=28pt]Lagos unveils Nigeria’s first suspension bridge [/size]
Published on December 24, 2012 by · 15 Comments
Nigeria’s Lagos State Government has completed the Lekki-Ikoyi suspension bridge and it touts it not just Nigeria’s but sub-Saharan Africa’s first.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/12/24/lagos-unveils-unveils-africas-first-suspension-bridge/
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 2:17am On Dec 25, 2012
please has anybody made any progress?

We are searching for the Fashola projects, we have found none in iyana apaja, ayobo, ikeja, we are heading to makoko now. This is too tasking and unbelievable
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:18am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=18pt]I DARE ALL THE hired PDP PAID fools on this forum to prove ME wrong. [/size]

JUST ONE PROJECT COMPLETED BY Jonathan IN BAYELSA STATE or am I asking a toddler to build a drone?

Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Christmas miracle!

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
please has anybody made any progress?

We are searching for the Fashola projects, we have found none in iyana apaja, ayobo, ikeja, we are heading to makoko now. This is too tasking and unbelievable

Have you made any progress with any GEJ project? You can thrown in any from your lazy and no project commissioning leaders in Igbo land while you are at it.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: [size=28pt]Lagos unveils Nigeria’s first suspension bridge [/size]
Published on December 24, 2012 by · 15 Comments
Nigeria’s Lagos State Government has completed the Lekki-Ikoyi suspension bridge and it touts it not just Nigeria’s but sub-Saharan Africa’s first.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/12/24/lagos-unveils-unveils-africas-first-suspension-bridge/
this is a joke right?
first this is not a suspension bridge.

second the amount is ridiculous. Fraud!

third this is not a Lagos govt project, it is a private project and toll will be used to recoup the investment by Julius Berger

4th where are the pictures of this project

5th what has Fashola done with Lagos money

6th smfh

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 2:28am On Dec 25, 2012
I had to comment after it seems there is little achievement on ground to Fashola's six years in office. This is not about GEJ, PDP, etc. I am finding it hard to believe that after all the media hype and claims by ACN, it is proving difficult to find pictures substantiating any reasonable achievement(s) by the Lagos state government void of private investments shocked shocked This is appalling and I will wait for Rhino and co to start posting evidences if any before making my conclusions that it has been a jolly ride all through some of which I fell for angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 2:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

Have you made any progress with any GEJ project? You can thrown in any from your lazy and no project commissioning leaders in Igbo land while you are at it.
stfu and open your own thread on that. and learn how to read and write correctly while at that. I heard you are the media adviser to Fashola, please help me locate some of his projects for documentation we have been searching all day!

If you have none we can use the screenshot of your checks from acn and fashola as his project. its indeed urgent
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2012
It's funny how people actually need to educate the ignorant on this tribalism-motivated thread.

The opponents are even people wey their "oil region" look like some ghetto-fabulous hood.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 2:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

stfu and open your own thread on that. and learn how to read and write correctly while at that. I heard you are the media adviser to Fashola, please help me locate some of his projects for documentation we have been searching all day!

If you have none we can use the screenshot of your checks from acn and fashola as his project. its indeed urgent

You mean with all the oil money at your masters disposal, you still can not in your miserable life show us one single project? You clowns are just too despicable, you are a sad disgrace to humanity...

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Nnaaa reporting from Makoko, no Fashola project oh, heading to Surulere.. nawaa oh.

how did we get to this point. Still searching for Fashola project. Lemme Change battery of my torchlight
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Orpelin: 2:47am On Dec 25, 2012
Recall this: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To
Lagos State Govt.. Just this year November.
http://nairaland.com/1116816/federal-govt-stopped-world-bank
Ikorodu-Ketu expansion work is expected to be carried out from this money.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

this is a joke right?
first this is not a suspension bridge.

second the amount is ridiculous. Fraud!

third this is not a Lagos govt project, it is a private project and toll will be used to recoup the investment by Julius Berger

4th where are the pictures of this project

5th what has Fashola done with Lagos money

6th smfh

Ignorant mofo, since you know so much about this project and the fact that it's a private project, please show us with proof who is financing the project and the so called private investor.

I know your dumb ass wont, I just asked to show people how ignorant, dumb and retarded you are.

Still no project completed by your drunken fisherman uncle with all the oil money ..... Shameless mudafokas..

5 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

You mean with all the oil money at your masters disposal, you still can not in your miserable life show us one single project? You clowns are just too despicable, you are a sad disgrace to humanity...

una no dey chop for oyel money too? eh.. chop and clean mouth. Abeg why una dey hide Fashola project Naaaa? Hit us with one. we out here in this field. you are certainly the most vocal fashola supporter and if you can't hit us with any of his tangible project, am afraid!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 2:50am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Nnaaa[b] reporting from Makoko[/b], no Fashola project oh, heading to Surulere.. nawaa oh.

how did we get to this point. Still searching for Fashola project. Lemme Change battery of my torchlight

Demolition At Makoko
: Residents Of Historic Waterfront Community Protest To Governor Fashola Of Lagos

The Egun Community, which lives on the Lagos lagoon that is currently being demolished by the State Government, today trooped out to the Governor’s office at Alausa to protest their displacement and the demolition of their wooden shacks on the Makoko stilt.

Addressing the community, Governor Babatunde Fashola said that some individuals, whom he did not identify, are benefiting from the sufferings of the residents as they live on the water, and are receiving grants from international charities and funding bodies.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/demolition-makoko-residents-historic-waterfront-community-protest-governor-fashola-lagos
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by free13: 2:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

una no dey chop for oyel money too? eh.. chop and clean mouth. Abeg why una dey hide Fashola project Naaaa? Hit us with one. we out here in this field. you are certainly the most vocal fashola supporter and if you can't hit us with any of his tangible project, am afraid!

FASHOLA a common criminal

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 2:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

Ignorant mofo, since you know so much about this project and the fact that it's a private project, please show us with proof who is financing the project and the so called private investor.

I know your dumb ass wont, I just asked to show people how ignorant, dumb and retarded you are.

Still no project completed by your drunken fisherman uncle with all the oil money ..... Shameless mudafokas..
private investor: Julius Berger
Proof: the road will be tolled by them for some many years.

oya, scratch my back too, where the Fashola project?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Amaechi, El-rufai, Other Arrived Akwa Ibom To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.