Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61179 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2013
demoreon:
@olaposi, I will start by letting you know that am not part of this system but here to give a short review based on your false claims.
Netsukmi promoted this idea and got 10 people on his team,
The 10 ppl paid him 2000naira each.
1000 to design a blog for them which he did.
Another 1000 for telling sharing this idea with them.

The 10 individuals pays another 1000 each inorder to access phase 2 of the system which has its own goodies.
NOTE: the 1000 isn't paid to neksumi but to the issuer of the phase2.
All together 2000 is the cost if you can build a blog or 3000 if you can't.

This system is self sufficient cos the affiliates gets paid directly from each individual they recruits, ponzi works differently cos the recruits pays the company and they in turn pays the affiliate if they "choose too".
Make your findings before commenting.
ℓσℓ! Ʊ are not part of d system yet Ʊ know so much about it. I believe Ʊ guys are working together. 4 ur info Ponzi/pyramid has so many variants. A pays B money, then 10 people pay him and another 10 people have τ̲̅ȍ pay them, it gets τ̲̅ȍ a point the market collapses, the only one that makes money is the guy on top of d pyramid. I don't blame Nigerians sha, its poverty and unemployment that's making this shallow, idiotic scheme look good τ̲̅ȍ them. This is the last time I'm going τ̲̅ȍ comment on this post.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by k4all(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2013
@Neksummi, thanx i ve seen my blog its grt and also d mail u sent me, i am currently working 2 get my team but dont 4get me o, i would be calling for updates n questns. Just kip d team d Lord Is Ur Strenght 4get any Critic Talking and Remember Silence Is d Best Answer 2 ..............!

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Olaposij:
ℓσℓ! Ʊ are not part of d system yet Ʊ know so much about it. I believe Ʊ guys are working together. 4 ur info Ponzi/pyramid has so many variants. A pays B money, then 10 people pay him and another 10 people have τ̲̅ȍ pay them, it gets τ̲̅ȍ a point the market collapses, the only one that makes money is the guy on top of d pyramid. I don't blame Nigerians sha, its poverty and unemployment that's making this shallow, idiotic scheme look good τ̲̅ȍ them. This is the last time I'm going τ̲̅ȍ comment on this post.

Another false claim. Infact yesterday was my first contact with demereon just about the time he commented on this thread. Anyone that is early in any programme has the potential of earning big, MLM, Affiliate Marketing, name them.

Whether the scheme is shallow and idiotic, the result it produces and the impact it is making on people's finances and their knowledge of internet marketing is what matters.

This is also going to be my last time of replying any post you make. Let's see who keeps his words. Thanks for fooling yourself around here!

k4all: @Neksummi, thanx i ve seen my blog its grt and also d mail u sent me, i am currently working 2 get my team but dont 4get me o, i would be calling for updates n questns. Just kip d team d Lord Is Ur Strenght 4get any Critic Talking and Remember Silence Is d Best Answer 2 ..............!

Thanks Kefas. I'm happy to hear that you're working on building your team. Feel free to call me: 08063306838 with your questions. Keep up the great work.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Sles: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2013
There is no system that is not been criticed either good or bad, however, testimonies of the team will speak for itself, let's keep hope alive.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Mayowura: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2013
neksummi:

Students do businesses in their schools and I can say with confidence that schools are great places to promote this programme. You know students are adventurous people and when they find something that works, you'll be surprised how they will embrace it. And at N3000, it's very affordable. But whoever wants to participate must strike a balance between academics and business. You must not forget that you are first and foremost in that school to obtain a degree therefore you must give your school work the priority. My answer here is, you can participate but with wisdom.

Talking about quiting, why would you quit? The truth is once you have a presence online and you do the initial marketing well, even when you stop working on it actively, the business continues. For example, things I've wriiten about this programme online could keep on making money for me for as long as the internet exists. Therefore if you go to a remote place for your NYSC, your blog will be doing the marketing for you. Almost every community in Nigeria now has GSM services, you could browse on your phone to promote this business.

I cannot say this is the minimum time one could spend in a day. It depends on the activities within your team i.e the volume of sales you make per day. You'll have to send phase 2 to people who paid you, you'll need to reply mails etc. Therefore the minimum time should be set by the individual.

I hope I've answered you well. Looking forward to having you on board. Once you have your money, call me on 08063306838 for direction.

Best regards,
Neksummi Matthias
Thanks alot. By God's grace when i have the money, i would let you know.
Pls, i av 1 mre question;
If you are not in Nigeria, can you participate and how can you cash your money incase 1 can participate?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Mayowura:
Thanks alot. By God's grace when i have the money, i would let you know.
Pls, i av 1 mre question;
If you are not in Nigeria, can you participate and how can you cash your money incase 1 can participate?
Thanks in advance.

I have talked about this earlier. This system is strickly run using the naira. You can participate even if you're based outside Nigeria provided you have a Nigerian bank account and you can arrange payment to the accounts of the people on the blog you're registering on. A guy from Ghana registered yesterday. He has an account with Eco bank. He arranged payments into our accounts and I'm now working on his blog.

How can one cash his money? If you have the debit card to your account (Mastercard, VISA) you can withdraw the money on any ATM that have their logo worldwide in the local currency of the country. Hope that answers your question.

When you have your money, just call me for direction.

Sles: There is no system that is not been criticed either good or bad, however, testimonies of the team will speak for itself, let's keep hope alive.

Thank you. Let's watch and see what testimonies will come out of this in the next 6 months and beyond.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by demoreon: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Olaposij:
I believe you can read the article posted on his blog, and I also believe its written in english so understanding everything written there isn't limited to those having Ph.D in english.
For you to be certain its gonna collapse , then you need to have a mathematical proof if not wait then comment afterwards.
Ponzi scheme offers no service and as such is bound to fail.
The maximum amount paid in this scheme is 3000.
Pls read 10 times to understand it.
1000 paid for a blog (if you can't build one), that's a service and its a value for your money considering that people charge 5000naira for same blog to be developed.

2: 1000 is paid to the person that recruits you to the system for telling you about it and giving you the opportunity to make 1million if you work hard( promote and help people make money)
3:1000 paid to get phase2 which includes traffic methods and other goodies(that's another service/guide you paying for)
Am sure you know that people charge between 1000-10000naira to learn about traffic, but you getting it for 1000.
I hope this post helps your understanding. Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand my short post.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2013
demoreon:
I believe you can read the article posted on his blog, and I also believe its written in english so understanding everything written there isn't limited to those having Ph.D in english.
For you to be certain its gonna collapse , then you need to have a mathematical proof if not wait then comment afterwards.
Ponzi scheme offers no service and as such is bound to fail.
The maximum amount paid in this scheme is 3000.
Pls read 10 times to understand it.
1000 paid for a blog (if you can't build one), that's a service and its a value for your money considering that people charge 5000naira for same blog to be developed.

2: 1000 is paid to the person that recruits you to the system for telling you about it and giving you the opportunity to make 1million if you work hard( promote and help people make money)

Got nothing to say!
3:1000 paid to get phase2 which includes traffic methods and other goodies(that's another service/guide you paying for)
Am sure you know that people charge between 1000-10000naira to learn about traffic, but you getting it for 1000.
I hope this post helps your understanding. Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand my short post.

Got nothing more to say!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by outseba(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Got d guy u sent to me,thanks...a txt/call is followin dis post.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Sles: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
I av not done much but the team assisted me, my initial pay has been recoup, initial challenges is not an indication that the scheme will not work, just keep on going.
Thanks Neks for fulfiling ur words, truly I can feel the heat but thanks for d cooling effect.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Mayowura: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
neksummi:

I have talked about this earlier. This system is strickly run using the naira. You can participate even if you're based outside Nigeria provided you have a Nigerian bank account and you can arrange payment to the accounts of the people on the blog you're registering on. A guy from Ghana registered yesterday. He has an account with Eco bank. He arranged payments into our accounts and I'm now working on his blog.

How can one cash his money? If you have the debit card to your account (Mastercard, VISA) you can withdraw the money on any ATM that have their logo worldwide in the local currency of the country. Hope that answers your question.

When you have your money, just call me for direction
Thanks man.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gloria1(f): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thanks so much for putting someone under me, that is great,i slept very late last night, cos i have to work by posting adverts, i am really encouraged grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gloria1(f): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Its fun building Wealth from your kitchen table or spare bedroom!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gloria1(f): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
QUICK SMART PROGRAM- Is the perfect Home-Based Business, i call it so because;- 1.You become successful by helping other people reach success. 2.Choose the hour you work, and the people you work with. 3.Start part-time, ten hours a week, with whatever you're doing now, My team leader how about that?

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by killuminati(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mr Neks hope you've got my text? From abdullazeez, when is my blog gettin ready plus wen is #3 sending me the phase 2?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
@neksummi u haven't referred me 2 anybody yet o! cry
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mr. Neks. thanks man!
i have gotten my blog and its nice. We are gonna team up and make this fun cool and money spinning, trust me! Dont mind those critics, they are only being pessimistic. I had done this stuff then way back in school(around 2009) and even without a mailing list, i made close to fifteen grand. Imagine what i will do with a mailing list.

Bad-belle na suffer head go kill una lipsrsealed

I even have a paying job and made a post this morning about a loan facility available, and all some dicck-heads could do is to scream is scam,scam,scam!!
I dont know since when making extra income from multiple sources became a crime. Some of those screaming scam,scam, would not know a SCAM even it slapped them in the face.

Better do your due diligence before u scream scam! And you'all better imagine how much the OP has made so far from this thread.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
out seba: Got d guy u sent to me,thanks...a txt/call is followin dis post.

You're welcome.

Sles: I av not done much but the team assisted me, my initial pay has been recoup, initial challenges is not an indication that the scheme will not work, just keep on going.
Thanks Neks for fulfiling ur words, truly I can feel the heat but thanks for d cooling effect.

You should now start doing much because soon you'll have to be assisting others too. Everybody here is going to be a leader therefore sit up! I'm happy to hear you've recouped your initial pay.

Mayowura:
Thanks man.

gloria1: Thanks so much for putting someone under me, that is great,i slept very late last night, cos i have to work by posting adverts, i am really encouraged grin

You're welcome. I'm a witnes to the fact that you slept late cos at past 2am, your email came in. Keep it up. The work is always hard at the initial stage, very soon things will start working for you on autopilot.

gloria1: QUICK SMART PROGRAM- Is the perfect Home-Based Business, i call it so because;- 1.You become successful by helping other people reach success. 2.Choose the hour you work, and the people you work with. 3.Start part-time, ten hours a week, with whatever you're doing now, My team leader how about that?

That's just it.

killuminati: Mr Neks hope you've got my text? From abdullazeez, when is my blog gettin ready plus wen is #3 sending me the phase 2?

Your blog will be ready in less than 24 hours. I'll send you the phase 2 since you've not been able to reach the guy at #3. I'll get across to him let him know that his phone should be accesible at all times.

crankie: @neksummi u haven't referred me 2 anybody yet o! cry

Why would I refer anybody to you? You know what you did. Or do you want me to say the content of your SMS here and what you did on your blog? I decided to keep quite and watch you since you've got a million dollar idea! Go ahead and do it the way you dim fit. I stated clearly that anybody participating must follow simple instructions. Would you say you followed my instructions? You can only watch what we're doing until you fix what you did and promise never to try it again!

Nextworldnx: Mr. Neks. thanks man!
i have gotten my blog and its nice. We are gonna team up and make this fun cool and money spinning, trust me! Dont mind those critics, they are only being pessimistic. I had done this stuff then way back in school(around 2009) and even without a mailing list, i made close to fifteen grand. Imagine what i will do with a mailing list.

Bad-belle na suffer head go kill una lipsrsealed

I even have a paying job and made a post this morning about a loan facility available, and all some dicck-heads could do is to scream is scam,scam,scam!!
I dont know since when making extra income from multiple sources became a crime. Some of those screaming scam,scam, would not know a SCAM even it slapped them in the face.

Better do your due diligence before u scream scam! And you'all better imagine how much the OP has made so far from this thread.

Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by killuminati(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
neksummi: Your blog will be ready in less than 24 hours.
I'll send you the phase since you've not been
able to reach the guy at #3. I'll get across to
him let him know that his phone should be
accesible at all times
ok. Waiting mood activated cool
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by bank2k4real(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
neksummi:

When you have your money, just call me for direction.

Yeah......I guess am d guy......good work though....the blog looks cute
Thank you. Let's watch and see what testimonies will come out of this in the next 6 months and beyond.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by bank2k4real(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=bank2k4real][/quote]

Yeah....I guess am d guy from ghana.....good work though.....the blog looks cute.......let me start making money jorrrrrr
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2013
bank2k4real:

Yeah....I guess am d guy from ghana.....good work though.....the blog looks cute.......let me start making money jorrrrrr

Go ahead and start making money jorrrr!

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by bank2k4real(m): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2013
Stop asking much questions...when you can do it yourself...
I am on my way...k to join me?
Here....
http://udoetequicksmart..co.uk
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Mexyz(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2013
@neksummi, am interested o,jst dat i dnt realy get d explanation. godstimeosas2@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by killuminati(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2013
Ermmm, ok, I know I need to work to gather my own team. But hope you'll still refer new recruits to me too? Huh!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Mexyz: @neksummi, am interested o,jst dat i dnt realy get d explanation. godstimeosas2@gmail.com

Read up how the programme works here: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Then reach me on phone: 08063306838 so I can direct you on whose blog to register.

killuminati: Ermmm, ok, I know I need to work to gather my own team. But hope you'll still refer new recruits to me too? Huh!

Work as though no one is there to assist you and when the assistance comes, it'll be an addition. Surely the help will reach you but before it does, work had to build your team and start helping them. You're already a leader you know.

On a sad note a friend of mine lost his mother and I'll be travelling out to attend her burial. But I'll return in the evening to answer all your questions and concerns.

For those interested in joining us, just send me an sms to 08063306838 with your email address and I'm going to direct you on how to register. Let's make today great. If you've been a spectator, I'll encourage you to come onboard as this programme has come to stay.

There are plans to make it more organized. I've already started talks with a software developer who is going to work on building a site for us. So guys, we're not kidding here.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
NEKSUMMI is a scammer. You all are blind to see that he is the person in Position #1 and #4. Check out the bank details in your blog - Neksummi Matthias and Matthias Neksummi I. M. Beauty. Plus, have you guys ever wondered why all the banks in Position #1 to #4 is First Bank Plc? Think twice and ponder carefully.

He is just using you guys to enrich his pocket. That quicksmart prog. is a huge scam (pyramid scheme). If you love yourself back off, else you would be used as a bait. I have deleted my own blog and I'm no more interested in the get rich quick scheme. If you doubt me, click on the link to my blog - http://crankyquicksmart..com/

A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gloria1(f): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
neksummi: Let me try again to explain. Here's how the plan goes: There's a simple business I've been running for a while and it has been cool for me. But I've observed with dismay that the people who joined under me weren't serious and persistent enough to make it work for them. I realised that many are newbies who are overwhelmed by the so many things on the internet. I've decided that I'm going to give a helping hand to people who are going to take me up on this.

I'm going to start with 10 serious people who I'm going to help to make their first 10 sales. I'm going to monitor them as they inturn help those 10 people I helped them get to make their own 10 sales. They will also have the responsility of monitoring their 10 people as they help their 10 people make their own 10 sales. This means that everyone who comes onboard is guaranteed getting help to make his first 10 sales after which he'll then be on his own to make other sales.

If these 10 sales are monitored to the third level, it's easy how that will translate into N1m for the participant. As these sales are being made, one is also building a targeted list of business people he can sell other stuffs to in the future. The money they say is in the list!

Read the whole concept here:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html
please as soon as you've finished reading from my team leader call me, on -08138825150 or you send me a mail- amy4real072gmail.com
Once you've started making something from here, you can then afford the bigger programme I have in stock for you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by deekseen(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
crankie: NEKSUMMI is a scammer. You all are blind to see that he is the person in Position #1 and #4. Check out the bank details in your blog - Neksummi Matthias and Matthias Neksummi I. M. Beauty. Plus, have you guys ever wondered why all the banks in Position #1 to #4 is First Bank Plc? Think twice and ponder carefully.

He is just using you guys to enrich his pocket. That quicksmart prog. is a huge scam (pyramid scheme). If you love yourself back off, else you would be used as a bait. I have deleted my own blog and I'm no more interested in the get rich quick scheme. If you doubt me, click on the link to my blog - http://crankyquicksmart..com/

A word is enough for the wise!
Guy, this is very immature of you. I saw your blog and it was completely different from what Neksummi introduced here. You developed your own method and i thought it was good. I wanted to contact you (thank God i didn't)because yours dealt directly with POSITIONS #3 and #4, eliminating the (long process of #1 and #2). But then, i remembered Neksummi appealed to us NOT TO BE GREEDY. I noticed the names you are complaining about, I'm sure Beauty is his wife, i would so same for my girlfriend even though i know she doesn't need it. Calling him scam is completely uncalled for. If you are no longer interested in this then go to bed, else do the right thing if you really want his support.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.