Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her? (660 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her? by ubong560(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Elvis & Juan av binn dating 4 4 gud yrs now. Elvis is a struggling type hoping 4 a brighter future whil Juan also came frm a humble home. Juan is 28, d eldest n 7 oda siblings behind her. Her mum who was d pioneer bread winner of d family suddenly got sick n b4 long, she died unxpctdly leavng d dependent children behind. Now Juan is automatically d mum n all responsibilities is on her anyways. Possibly, bcus of dis, Elvis bcam uncom4tabl wit Juan n startd acting strange wit her. It degenerated 2 d point Elvis stopped calling nor picking calls frm Juan. Wen confronted, Elvis admittd ther was no problems n afta then, he remained d same. Frm d character exhibited by Elvis, it is obvious 4 1 2 state dat Elvis is no longer interested in d relationshp. Does it mean he didn't truly love her? Is he trying 2 dodge frm being shifted some of d responsibities to (being a struggling young man)? What is your advice for her) Thanks in good response(s).
Re: Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her? by Agiliti(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2012
if they're not married..it makes sense for a struggling man to free himself than to indirectly adopt seven children.
maybe the siblings started looking at him as a breadwinner and he's trying to save the little he has, or maybe Juan didn't have time for him now that she has 7 mouths to feed. maybe she was the one that drove him away...then again, maybe he's just a selfish guy.
can't really say till you give more details
Re: Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her? by vivianc(f): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Its natural for the guy to be scared of the responsibilities, but the love he has for her should have overcome it. Sometimes when ladies are in situations like this, they don't actually need your money, all they need is a reassuring smile that says "baby, don't worry everything is gonna be alright" and a shoulder to cry on.
So IMHO, the guy doesn't truly love her.
Re: Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her? by ubong560(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2012
@agiliti, they are not married but they promised to do so.

@vivian chinasa, thanks for ur comment and still expect more from u and others
Re: Does It Mean He Didn't Truly Love Her? by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Dis is a perfect example of a situation where MONEY SUSTAINS LOVE.
I guess my guy knew he will be spending more money to sustain that relationshp than in any other relatnshp. Its nt a bad idea to quit, bt i believe he is chicken livered.

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Choose / Is It Advisable For A Man To Borrow From His Inlaws??? / Man With First U.S. Face Transplant Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.