Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... (1581 Views)

Truly Ladies Are Complicated(no Offense)! Check This Out! / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by marvelck: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
Whenever a girl says her relationship status is complicated, please believe her. Cos alot of girls are in complicated relationship. and many of them are the cause of it. Cos how can a girl be dating two to three guys at the same time, and wont have a complicated life. most girls are fond of double/tripple dating. cos , while in a relationship, not a few of them usually end up meeting and 'falling inlove' with another guy later. but instead of her to end the previous relationship, most of them would still want to maintain it, while dating another guy at the same time. only to make things worse. and you know how jealous, possessive or vindictive some guys can be, the jilted or about to be jilted loverboy may decide to get back at her by making life unbearable for the girl in anyway he can. Girls, should stop making their relationship complicated. love and life no be like nollywood movie... they should stop taking things for granted!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by iamtheprincipal: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
I wish they would heed to these words.
Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by dmcdad: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
The world itself is complicated...
Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
women holds all the power and they control the economy
Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
If guys stop cheating, there will be no need for any female to be difficult smiley
Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by Dollarjunkie: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
They really use each of the guys they date to solve one prob or the other. I know a girl back then in Uni dat was dating 5guys. She's a casual friend of mine, as such she freely expose her runs to me. Bf1 does the assignment and helps her durin exams. Bf2 spoils her wit maney but doesn't knw hw 2 satisfy her xxxual dsires of which Bf3 takes care of. Bf4 clubs evry friday 9t wit her nd contribute 2 d work of bf2 as well. Bf5 is a recharge card dealer thus, mugu2. She hardly hav less than 2k in her acct balance.
Na our mumu boys I dey blame shaa...
Sent from
ThurayaSmartphone
Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by ifyeky(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Dollarjunkie: They really use each of the guys they date to solve one prob or the other. I know a girl back then in Uni dat was dating 5guys. She's a casual friend of mine, as such she freely expose her runs to me. Bf1 does the assignment and helps her durin exams. Bf2 spoils her wit maney but doesn't knw hw 2 satisfy her xxxual dsires of which Bf3 takes care of. Bf4 clubs evry friday 9t wit her nd contribute 2 d work of bf2 as well. Bf5 is a recharge card dealer thus, mugu2. She hardly hav less than 2k in her acct balance.
Sent from
ThurayaSmartphone

Gbam! Dats it
Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
only God can supply u with a perfect wife
Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by usermane(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
One thing i find complicated is that they easily forget someone. No matter how close u r, as long as u aren't their boyfriend, Out of sight is Out of mind.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why The Life Of Most Girls Are Complicated... by AtheistD(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
Dollarjunkie: They really use each of the guys they date to solve one prob or the other. I know a girl back then in Uni dat was dating 5guys. She's a casual friend of mine, as such she freely expose her runs to me. Bf1 does the assignment and helps her durin exams. Bf2 spoils her wit maney but doesn't knw hw 2 satisfy her xxxual dsires of which Bf3 takes care of. Bf4 clubs evry friday 9t wit her nd contribute 2 d work of bf2 as well. Bf5 is a recharge card dealer thus, mugu2. She hardly hav less than 2k in her acct balance.
Sent from
ThurayaSmartphone

Was she sleeping with all of them?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Woman In The Photo Saying? 95% Of You Will Fail This. / Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. / How Do You Tell Your Fiance You Got Your Mistress Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.