Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ (14202 Views)

I Am One Of Those Who Believed That Islam Is Not A Religion If Violence But? / Jonathan Asks Governors To Sign Death Warrants Of Condemned Criminals / What To Do If Violence Breaks Out In A Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2013
Gbawe:

This is the bottom line. Those holding brief for GEJ are also equally weak-minded because they simply have no appreciation of what obtains elsewhere, as a minimum standard , in this day and age. Yet we are talking about the biggest black nation on earth that should ordinarily and automatically display an intelligent, charismatic and analytical solutions-provider as an inspirational example of what a black African can be and can achieve. It is not rocket science. if processes are correct, not warped and as purist as obtains worldwide then our President , even as we know he is flesh and blood, would reflect this by having special qualities that justifies why he is the apex leader of the largest number of black folks on earth.

Yet we are never ashamed that instead we get a very, very,very mediocre man, with very poor skills that makes one doubt his purported training. Many of us cannot even respect him because of his bumbling ineptitude that is so elementary one would not expect to find a child displaying such!!! Yet we have unambitious, bigoted and politically gauche cretins always compelled to make excuses for what serious nations, with politically sophisticated folks, would unanimously turn their backs on as a gross failing of leadership.

I pity Nigeria with how it is a nation intrinsically contrived to keep itself down. We even see it here on Nairaland with how some cursed folks argue on behalf of what would not be entertained elsewhere and would compel all citizens , whatever their leanings, to unanimously say in unison "enough is enough".

Our is a nation that may yet fail because of one consideration. Many have not learnt and are not interested in learning to put their nation first. Allegiance, overwhelmingly and inflexibly, is to "brothers", ethnic group, religion, geo-political zone, region etc, etc. It is what brainwashes many to defend what must not be defended to the extent of the crazy talk we witness here I never see citizens of other Nations guilty of.

Bad belle unlimited...there exist a lot of sick infant thinking people who cannot appreciate when they have gotten a great deal
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2013
Meristem:

This man is a simpleton, a misfit and sorry...this is 2013! I should rather pray for him!!!
Are you really sure Mr president said those things? How come only AFP heard when Mr presidenta made those statements? If Mr president actually said those things, I can just imagine Premium Times, Punch and SR would have jumped at to discredit the govt. Except of course all these media organisations weren't there or didn't have sources there, which is unlikely. My point really is that we'r not sure Mr president actually made those statements. We need video evidence or multiple sources to take this report seriously. But if in the end it is proven that Mr president made those statements, like I said earlier, it may have been in the context of a joke, otherwise it may have been a slip of tongue, verbal diarrhea and mistake. Is it not hypocritical for ACN and CPC goons who dismiss even reports of govt projects some with images, but are willing to take the report of a LONE media organisation to the bank. It is the same AFP that recently withdraw their report on alleged JTF high-handedness. The activities of AFP and other foreign media organisations in our country is becoming VERY suspicious.
But bottomline, no one can say for sure if Mr president made those statements and if he did, in what context.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2013
nagoma:

Your thesis may not be true but one is compelled to accept it when one looks at our Dear President - how Pathetic!

Like I said before, the fact that you posses a phd or not has nothing to do with your ability to lead...hence all those seeking to use the presidents phd accomplishments to rubbish him should look for something else...attempting to establish a relationship btw phd and leadership qualities of a person shows a deep level of ignorance or hate driven mission.

See for instance a community in Ogun or ondo state and one from jigsaws or sokoto states, there would appear similar infra-structurally, technologically, administratively and otherwise.....not minding that one of these communities has a prof in every household.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by DaLover(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2013
A lot of people come here and pretend to fight for truth and justice, when we know all all they want is to be in a position to control resources in the country which they wrongly believe is their birth right.

All the attacks on the president are simple he asked us to pay the market price for crude products...what if he had insisted that each state should begin to generate its own income and pay 50% to the federal govt? I means they wold have assassinated him...why n earth people would want to continually be spoonfeed baffles me..

Even more worrysome is the fact that those crying loudest for the spoon feeding are from the south west...an areas which is so quick to tell us how much they have achieved in education. Normally the most educated regions of a country would be leading he way in technological advancement, research and other fields of endeavor for the general betterment of the country...but in nigeria while the SW and core north are crying and insisting that someone else pay for their daily existence, the SE is willing to letgo of this spoon feeding attitude. Indeed they have progressed to the stage where they now set up mega industries without direct govt support....

When a set of supposedly highly educated people begin to pick on the grammatical correctness of every statement the president makes in a bid to rubbish him, just to ensure that the very parasitic existence the have is not threatened....it is truly worrysome...
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by nagoma(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:

When a set of supposedly highly educated people begin to pick on the grammatical correctness of every statement the president makes in a bid to rubbish him, just to ensure that the very parasitic existence the have is not threatened....it is truly worrysome...

You are always evading the topic which performance and capacity both of which the president lacks. You also speak as if you work harder than everybody , just because you were told that there is crude oil behind your raffia hut, you think you own it all. You lazy lot must get out of Nigeria before you can claim our sovereign resources as yours alone. The fact we are talking about now is that your champion is a dummy.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2013
@Demdem
Pls be civil. Let's not throw curses around.

Thanks moredo for reporting.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by MMotimo: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2013
[i][/i]
afam4eva: @Demdem

Truckpusher deserves a reprimand too

Truckpusher: ......AND THE ULTIMATE FOOL JUST REPLIED AFTER HOW MANY HOURS ...I NO BLAME YOU SHA! ALARM DEY HOLD YOU SERIOUSLY AND IF NOT FOR CHINA YOU WOULD BE A DEAD MAN ..... OYA GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S PUZSY.small yeye COINTshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 8 shocked
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2013
MMotimo:

[i][/i]

wetin be coint...i swear that guy is just a brickwall...walking stopid,not worthy of anyone's time
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2013
MMotimo:

[i][/i]

Thanks for letting me know. Next time use the report button so that it will be easier locating the post.

@Truckpusher
Pls give peace a chance. Insults won't be tolerated.

Thanks
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, what does ur mum's rotten kunt has to do with the retardeens foolish words which is the main crux of this thread
Feel free to open another thread and raise the rotten kunt issue.
This will be the last warning @demdem
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by seunajia: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover: A lot of people come here and pretend to fight for truth and justice, when we know all all they want is to be in a position to control resources in the country which they wrongly believe is their birth right.

All the attacks on the president are simple he asked us to pay the market price for crude products...what if he had insisted that each state should begin to generate its own income and pay 50% to the federal govt? I means they wold have assassinated him...why n earth people would want to continually be spoonfeed baffles me..

Even more worrysome is the fact that those crying loudest for the spoon feeding are from the south west...an areas which is so quick to tell us how much they have achieved in education. Normally the most educated regions of a country would be leading he way in technological advancement, research and other fields of endeavor for the general betterment of the country...but in nigeria while the SW and core north are crying and insisting that someone else pay for their daily existence, the SE is willing to letgo of this spoon feeding attitude. Indeed they have progressed to the stage where they now set up mega industries without direct govt support....

Poor attempt, try harder.

How old are you? What has the domestic price of fuel got to do with Mr. President's cluelessness? We said he's not performing you're talking about fuel price? Who should the price of fuel favour if not citizens of an oil producing country

Ah look at that! All Mr. President has to show is asking us to pay the international price of crude. «« Don't you feel silly you said this?

You see, the bottomline is, GEJ has no plan, no track record, nothing! How do you expect someone without a plan to succeed? What were his achievements as LG chairman? when he took over from Alams? Since he took over from Yaradua?

Hahaha he is still thinking right...?

We deserve the leadership we get. Some people voted him because his name is "Goodluck", not because of anything else.

He got there because Nigerians are bigots, that's why this dumbo here can make statements as the bolded.

He is there because the powers-that-be chose the weakest mind of us to be president. He is there to continue the status quo. Funny I still don't see him leaving in 2015, unless something unNigerian happens.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva: @Demdem

get this straight to ur brain. Demdem never initiates insult or curses. demdem only states his mind and mind his business and care less about other peeps opinions. demdem states it as it is. its unfortunate that moredo decides to report me and not the initiator. is he also among ur cabal?

MMotimo:

[i][/i]

thank u very much. he decides to initiate criminal proceedings against his sworn enemy while letting go the original culprit. these are bigotry signs and hypocrisy of the highest order.

afam4eva:
Thanks for letting me know. Next time use the report button so that it will be easier locating the post.

@Truckpusher
Pls give peace a chance. Insults won't be tolerated.

Thanks

its expected from a mod to take time in understanding situations and all sides before forming an opinion. ignorance is no excuse. u warned demdem and not the main culprit. does that sound logical? ur post didnt even have any warning for him at all.

afam4eva:

after ur plea for me to be civil, has demdem been uncivil? why then this ridiculous warning? its uncalled for. All these happened last night and demdem has been civil since then as usual cool
By the way, why did u have to qoute me alone? why not qoute the initiator also and issued him his own last warning? or are u insinuating that his post isnt offensive?
Afam, Afam, Afam angry angry how many times did i call u? u are going beyond ur boundaries oooo.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Gbawe: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2013
nagoma:

You are always evading the topic which performance and capacity both of which the president lacks. You also speak as if you work harder than everybody , just because you were told that there is crude oil behind your raffia hut, you think you own it all. You lazy lot must get out of Nigeria before you can claim our sovereign resources as yours alone. The fact we are talking about now is that your champion is a dummy.

My brother, this is why I made this statement earlier :
Our is a nation that may yet fail because of one consideration. Many have not learnt and are not interested in learning to put their nation first. Allegiance, overwhelmingly and inflexibly, is to "brothers", ethnic group, religion, geo-political zone, region etc, etc.

It is only lazy thinkers and intellectual cretins,without an awareness of what nationhood entails, who would suggest that some citizens have more entitlement than others over resources found within the borders of a nation. That is crass clannishness and a display of crudeness overcoming education, basic reasoning and the notion of man respecting legality. It is by the same token some have ethnicised the Presidency to the extent they talk about "haters" et al without wishing to acknowledge the bona fide right of all Nigerians to express dissatisfaction with their grossly ineffective President.

All those with the regressive "we own the oil and can dictate to others" mentality or "our Ijaw/SS/SE President is beyond the criticism of Yorubas and Hausa/fulanis" should first seek to get out of Nigeria before they start ridiculing our nation with their embarrassing lack of political sophistication. What we have , like it or not, is what we have and folks need to respect that instead of talking like children and fantasists who have zero appreciation of reality.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by ballabriggs: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2013
DaLover:

The truth is very few world leaders, past and present with PhDs, there is no proven relationship. Stop deceiving yourself.
Except your phd is in the social sciences....nothing in a phd course prepare you for managing people, resources etc...

So it is only in a social science class you gain resource management skills? No wonder you look up to a man like Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2013
I'M GOING TO GIVE PEACE A CHANCE, BUT ONE MORE WORD FROM THESE FOLKS IT WILL BE AN ALL OUT VERBAL WAR.....THEY STARTED FIGHTING DIRTY AND I PAID THEM BACK IN THEIR OWN COIN Why are they complaining?
afam4eva:
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: I'M GOING TO GIVE PEACE A CHANCE, BUT ONE MORE WORD FROM THESE FOLKS IT WILL BE AN ALL OUT VERBAL WAR.....THEY STARTED FIGHTING DIRTY AND I PAYED THEM BACK IN THEIR OWN COIN Why are they complaining?

Show the whole world how i started the dirty fight or shut it. we stated our opinion as regards the foolish comments of the retardeen which is the main crux of this thread and u went personal. Or are u the retardeen himself?
As long as the kai-kai infected brain of a president continues to talk foolishly especially in public, peeps like me wont stop stating it as it is. If u arent comfortable with that then go commit suicide.
Nonsense. Shove ur coin back to ur annus.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2013
You just knocked on the wrong door dude....I'm not susceptIble to threats try your luck realIty Is dIfferent from NL
Jerie:
Yesterday, I allowed you advertise your stupidity all over the forum. However, if you make the mistake of insulting me, I promise to teach you a lesson today. Be my guest.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Jerie(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: You just knocked on the wrong door dude....I'm not susceptIble to threats try your luck realIty Is dIfferent from NL
Make a stupid statement of insults and I'll show u d difference between a threat and a promise.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2013
THERE YOU GO AGAIN.I JUST STATED WHAT I FELT STARTED THE INSULTS AND YOU REPLIED IMMEDIATELY ABUSING YOUR LIFE THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY....I DON'T NEED TO JOIN ISSUES WITH YOU ANYMORE GO GET A LIFE AND STOP BLAMING THE PRESIDENT FOR ALL YOUR WOES AFTER ALL WE ALL HAD OUR FAIR SHARE OF A FAILED LEADERSHIP.I DON'T SUPPORT THE PDP AS A PARTY AND I DON'T AGREE WITH SOME POLICIES OF THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, BUT ABUSING GEJ VERBALLY ON ONLINE FORUMS LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU ABUSE YOUR PARENTS AT HOME FOR MAKING A DECISION THAT YOU DON'T LIKE UNLESS YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAVE A SUPER DAD AND SUPER MOM....so my little friend don't let your frustration becloud your sense of respect for your elders and those that leads you , you might be a leader tomorrow and also remember that what goes around comes around.....criticize constructively and not yelling curses and name calling because you're hiding under NL...IF YOUR MIND REACH GO TO HIS FACEBOOK AND ABUSE HIM WITH THOSE DIRTY NAMES YOU GUYS COINED OUT LET'S SEE HOW MUCH OF AN ACTIVIST YOU ARE , ABI YOU'RE JUST A PAPER TIGER ON NL?
Demdem:

Show the whole world how i started the dirty fight or shut it. we stated our opinion as regards the foolish comments of the retardeen which is the main crux of this thread and u went personal. Or are u the retardeen himself?
As long as the kai-kai infected brain of a president continues to talk foolishly especially in public, peeps like me wont stop stating it as it is. If u arent comfortable with that then go commit suicide.
Nonsense. Shove ur coin back to ur annus.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2013
You know why thIs Is funny?....read my lIps -you're a stamped EEDIOT....grade 1 EEDIOT, your EEDIOCRACY IS SECOND TO NON...WAITING FOR YOU DUMBO
Jerie:
Make a stupid statement of insults and I'll show u d difference between a threat and a promise.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: [s]THERE YOU GO AGAIN.I JUST STATED WHAT I FELT STARTED THE INSULTS AND YOU REPLIED IMMEDIATELY ABUSING YOUR LIFE THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY....I DON'T NEED TO JOIN ISSUES WITH YOU ANYMORE GO GET A LIFE AND STOP BLAMING THE PRESIDENT FOR ALL YOUR WOES AFTER ALL WE ALL HAD OUR FAIR SHARE OF A FAILED LEADERSHIP.I DON'T SUPPORT THE PDP AS A PARTY AND I DON'T AGREE WITH SOME POLICIES OF THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, BUT ABUSING GEJ VERBALLY ON ONLINE FORUMS LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU ABUSE YOUR PARENTS AT HOME FOR MAKING A DECISION THAT YOU DON'T LIKE UNLESS YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAVE A SUPER DAD AND SUPER MOM....so my little friend don't let your frustration becloud your sense of respect for your elders and those that leads you , you might be a leader tomorrow and also remember that what goes around comes around.....criticize constructively and not yelling curses and name calling because you're hiding under NL...IF YOUR MIND REACH GO TO HIS FACEBOOK AND ABUSE HIM WITH THOSE DIRTY NAMES YOU GUYS COINED OUT LET'S SEE HOW MUCH OF AN ACTIVIST YOU ARE , ABI YOU'RE JUST A PAPER TIGER ON NL?[/s]

Complete crap. what has this got to do with the foolish comments of the retardeen which is the reason why this thread is even in existence. Ebele Jonathan is so used to talking foolishly in public. Sometime last year he was even mocked in church

I am watching and waiting for Afam to discipline u for bringing ur parents into this discussion.
if he doesnt act, belive me i will act and discipline u well and avenge the shame u have brought upon ur family.
Over to u Afam
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2013
Truckpusher: That's all you got?....don't bother your head I'll get banned , who cares NL doesn't put food on my table I'm just here sometImes to brIng down dumb azz fellows lIke you and your fellow sImpleton go get a lIfe outsIde then you'll apprecIate my advIce to you....yeye fowl

Afam, see ur kind insulting me now ooo. I has strategically restraining myself from insulting him also. Not because i dont know what to say but i just want peace to reign grin grin Afam again i state, Do ur work and let justice prevail grin

Infact, the most painful thing is this simply doesnt have anything to do with our world class foolish comments of our own retardeen ebele Jonathan. he should be put in chains for derailing and trolling grin grin
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem:

get this straight to ur brain. Demdem never initiates insult or curses. demdem only states his mind and mind his business and care less about other peeps opinions. demdem states it as it is. its unfortunate that moredo decides to report me and not the initiator. is he also among ur cabal?

thank u very much. he decides to initiate criminal proceedings against his sworn enemy while letting go the original culprit. these are bigotry signs and hypocrisy of the highest order.

its expected from a mod to take time in understanding situations and all sides before forming an opinion. ignorance is no excuse. u warned demdem and not the main culprit. does that sound logical? ur post didnt even have any warning for him at all.

after ur plea for me to be civil, has demdem been uncivil? why then this ridiculous warning? its uncalled for. All these happened last night and demdem has been civil since then as usual cool
By the way, why did u have to qoute me alone? why not qoute the initiator also and issued him his own last warning? or are u insinuating that his post isnt offensive?
Afam, Afam, Afam angry angry how many times did i call u? u are going beyond ur boundaries oooo.
If you get provoked, it's your duty to hit the report button. I don't ban people because they were the initiator. As long as i find anyone exchanging foul language, the ban button will be my best friend. And btw, i have nothing against anybody.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
If you get provoked, it's your duty to hit the report button. I don't ban people because they were the initiator. As long as i find anyone exchanging foul language, the ban button will be my best friend. And btw, i have nothing against anybody.

before u became mod, i have been pressing the button. now that u became one, i have done that for that goon, what have u done so far about it? are u sure that button work at all?
besides are u insinuating that nothing was offensive in his post and that explains why u didnt qoute him also?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2013
Demdem:

before u became mod, i have been pressing the button. now that u became one, i have done that for that goon, what have u done so far about it? are u sure that button work at all?
besides are u insinuating that noting as offensive in his post and that explains why u didnt qoute him also?
I guess you're referring to this post

THERE YOU GO AGAIN.I JUST STATED WHAT I FELT STARTED THE INSULTS AND YOU REPLIED IMMEDIATELY ABUSING YOUR LIFE THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY....I DON'T NEED TO JOIN ISSUES WITH YOU ANYMORE GO GET A LIFE AND STOP BLAMING THE PRESIDENT FOR ALL YOUR WOES AFTER ALL WE ALL HAD OUR FAIR SHARE OF A FAILED LEADERSHIP.I DON'T SUPPORT THE PDP AS A PARTY AND I DON'T AGREE WITH SOME POLICIES OF THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, BUT ABUSING GEJ VERBALLY ON ONLINE FORUMS LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU ABUSE YOUR PARENTS AT HOME FOR MAKING A DECISION THAT YOU DON'T LIKE UNLESS YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAVE A SUPER DAD AND SUPER MOM....so my little friend don't let your frustration becloud your sense of respect for your elders and those that leads you , you might be a leader tomorrow and also remember that what goes around comes around.....criticize constructively and not yelling curses and name calling because you're hiding under NL...IF YOUR MIND REACH GO TO HIS FACEBOOK AND ABUSE HIM WITH THOSE DIRTY NAMES YOU GUYS COINED OUT LET'S SEE HOW MUCH OF AN ACTIVIST YOU ARE , ABI YOU'RE JUST A PAPER TIGER ON NL?
Read it again and sincerely tell me what is wrong in the post. he didn't insult anyone's parents from my understanding.
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2013
WETIN BE STOPID?...JESUS WEPT! grin grin see DESPERATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER YOU MADE ME LAFF IN KANURI...OLODO SQUARE grin grin grin
ehie: wetin be coint...i swear that guy is just a brickwall...walking stopid,not worthy of anyone's time
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Afam4eva(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2013
@Truckpusher
I'm being lenient with you. One last insult and you'll be banned. Pls be cautious.

Thank you
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2013
Bros na wa for you o! This is not the Demdem i use to know.you don dey para too much lately.abeg take am easy you hear?
Demdem:

besides are u insinuating that nothing was offensive in his post and that explains why u didnt qoute him also?
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
I guess you're referring to this post

Read it again and sincerely tell me what is wrong in the post. he didn't insult anyone's parents from my understanding.

Did he mention his parents or not in that post. Just tell me we are free to mention ones parents in post and i will make sure i fine-tune my post to such. besides what is an insult to u may not be to me and vice-versa. Its advisable to avoid potentials like this. U still have a lot to learn to doubt, hope Oam4j will bring up to speed on time.
No offense
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva: @Truckpusher
I'm being lenient with you. One last insult and you'll be banned. Pls be cautious.

Thank you

we are watching
Re: Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’ by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
berem: Bros na wa for you o! This is not the Demdem i use to know.you don dey para too much lately.abeg take am easy you hear?

its our duty to keep Afam on his toes. He is just learning on the job and he must be taught well. i dont cross other peeps path if mine isnt crossed. try and understand the genesis of this whole palaver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buying N6.1bn Cars For Reps In National Interest – Reps Committee Chair / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos / Abuja-Kano Road: Fashola Blames "Senators’ Request" For Slow Pace Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.