Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (97832 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Goodday house,

what is the totoal number of units one need to have to graduate as a MBA student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
truvine:

It's good.. Even though the manner at which the questions were constructed is to some extent clumsy... Especially that number 5b
Characteristics and considerations... I just download the two for them... Lol
And thank God hypothesis testing wasn't asked 'cause I don't even think they will provide T-distribution table and I don't have one either

Kindly send the just concluded question of MBA/BUS 825 research methodology to ....com. Will really appreciate and awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Hiploko(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Pls who knows when the missing results will be released? They said they are releasing results in batches.... Till now my 2 missing results from last sememster(environment of business and the other one) have not been released
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Hiploko(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hellooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Good day house,
can anyone please help with the past question on

MBA817 - Environment of business

My address is simisayooluyamoju@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by paywriters(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello

2015 October undergraduate exams begin on monday. the prob is that many students r yet to complete their TMAs especially for the science subjects like the dreaded PHY 111. Well if u need noun tma help am here to help for a cheap fee.

hot tmas available right now include tma for phy 111, phy 113, phy 191 n phy 192
also available r chm 101 n bio 101 tma. then der r mth 121, mth 112 n mth 142. the scores from d best 3 tmas r above 25/30 at worst.

also have all the gst tmas and can easily arrange the theory non calculation tmas of any departments. also have post graduate tmas for msc, mba, pdg n d likes.

bbm: 53313eec
whatsapp or call 08038177950

CAN DO FEW SAMPLES FIRST BEFORE PAYMENT

Best Wishes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by paywriters(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
tma for mba 889 basic french also available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Hiploko(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Have outstanding results been released??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Jovie: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi all,

we now have free GST 807 materials at www.sigma.com.ng/noun-materials.

we're also working on 100 questions and answers for GST 807.

Stay tuned for more.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by janababy: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Am writing the exams on Wednesday still waiting please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Ololanla: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2015
rosybabyy:
FATAI ATERE ..IN MUSHIN OPPOSITE BRISCOE..Anyonein d house dat wrote MBA/BUS 825 today how was it?
Please is this the location for NOUN study center in Mushin/Surulere axis or there is another? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by onlinejude(m): 4:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Hello Guys, is the MBA registration for 2015/16 still on. And when is it closing.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by 2livescrew: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Intellectuals in the house,please when is NOUN likely to kick start their masters in English Language programme,i applied for the course since April this year but the course is not among the listed MA course on the application page?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by laivwire(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
moodstar:
I AM A STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I AM STUDYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.

WHAT INFO DO U NEED FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

IF U WANT TO APPLY, GO TO OCEANIC OR ZENITH BANK TO PURCHASE UR APPLICATION FORM. 5000 NAIRA ONLY.

GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH THE ETRANZACT COMFIRMATION AND TH BANK TELLER TO COLLECT UR PINCODE AND AFTER THAT U CAN GO ONLINE TO FILL UR FORM FOR ADMISSION.

call 08175458193 for more details

Dear Moodstar, Im interested in applying for an MBA in NOUN but I need to know the requirements to study the course. Is there a link I can get this information from?

I'll appreciate.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by xlency(f): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2015
compliments friends,please any PGD business administrator graduate should please buzz me on whatsapp via ds number 08138738393,thanks
secondly,are the TMAs d same each year? i mean do they repeat TMAs ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Unichizzy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
So, I saw a post online saying application for undergraduate and postgraduate for 2016/2017 academic session is on. How true is that plus I'm a graduate of Agricultural Economics, I'm I eligible for the MBA programme? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Unichizzy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
I neither have post qualification experience nor membership certificate of relevant professional bodies. Is there someone with same issue that got admitted into the Institute? Please I will love to know before making payment. Thanks once again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
we print and deliver study pack / past paper @ your door step. PAY ON DELIVERY

ACCA
ICAN
CFA
NOUN
IBADAN DLC
GRE
SAT
etc

we have all past questions and study pack/ past paper in store. we do the printing and deliver to you either within lagos or outside lagos. PAY ON DELIVERY

contact us: printing.dnet@yahoo.com, printing.dnet@gmail.com, 08175704955
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by richtubor: 2:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Imagine-

A chatroom where you can meet other NOUNITES, your coursemates, NOUNITES from your center, and other centres, NOUNITES from your department at your centre and other centres.

A Chatroom where you can ask all the questions about anything from other NOUNITES

A chatroom full of NOUNITES and intending NOUNITES

A chatroom without limits in numbers and possibilities

A chatroom that even allows you to form your own clique

A chatroom that is well moderated

And on any device.

Be part of it, it is going to be fun

join @ http://nounites.com/chat/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by xlency(f): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hi Nlanders, any pgd biz admin, ibadan sc in the house..?
The results are out but not all, remains just two... Op we r safe?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by tare22(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Any new MBA student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by truvine(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
MBA student in second semester, how many course from first semester exams have you seen the result thus far?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by profunen(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
@ Moodstar,

I want to register for their MBA program at NOUN.
Does it mean that only Members of relevant professional bodies may apply for the Master of Business (MBA) programme can apply?
I filled out the application form but was told that i do not meet the requirements for admission.
Please i need to reach you for more info.

My Whatsapp Number is 08055883734
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Jeffy78: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Asker, go ahead and apply., I studied Agric econs n extension too with over 10yrs experience. I was admitted straight into MBA without being asked to do PGD. hope this calmed ur question!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Jeffy78: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
TMA's have been uploaded! must one answer all d tma questions . I meant the tma1,2,3 etc at d same time or weekly ? older MBA students hia plz ansa me. thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Jeffy78: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2016
kindly add me if u are a fresher in ph study centre MBA. angelmikelben@gmail.com . fon numba and watsapp 0706 743 5614
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by xlency(f): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hi fams,dont know why NOUN refused to release two of our results in ibadan study centre,please who knows what can be done to rectify this fault
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Am a new student studying MBA in Benin study center please anyone of the same course should please add me on ijeomajulien@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Please fellow MBA students I need past questions on MBA 815, MBA 817, MBA 825, MBA 801, GST 107, BUS 831, BUS 825, BUS 815, BUS 805. Please help a sister in need. GOD Bless you all. My I.d is ijeomajulien@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by ajiwu: 3:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Please fellow MBA students I need past questions on MBA 815, MBA 817, MBA 825, MBA 801, GST 107, BUS 831, BUS 825, BUS 815, BUS 805. Please help a sister in need. GOD Bless you all. My I.d is fabowalejuly12@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.