Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45157 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2013
AgudoFreeborn: [/quote
pls @tobnical, did any of recieved sms 2day 2 come n collect apointment letter? Cos my frnd said dat he does? Pls reply
no! i didnt receive such SMS. where did he write his own exam and when do they ask him to come for the letter?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Sending congratulatory messages don`t mean any thing my guys,it just like when Telecom companies in Nigeria text message to you that `CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE 1000 POINTS bla bla bla,so put more effort to win`. What matter most is interview not this one they sent to you, don`t relax guys keep on preparing for the d-day !Even some people that have not received sms yet said they uploaded their CV and credentials also which is not to be so. Guy i`m not creating fear to your heart but let it sink to your skull all that this is Nigeria.Good day !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2013
ODG3: @ interdosu,gud day. I am facing the same issue,there is no icon to upload my result,is there any solution to yours,please let me know.Thanks
Hi, the issue is still there.
I have logged the case with the commission's helpdesk, the case is still pending. I will update you as it goes
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lakesideprince: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2013
please kindly confirm the appointment letter sms from your friend..do you think that can be possible without oral interview?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2013
@ Lakesideprince, APPOINTMENT LETTER ?......LOL, if anybody gives you appointment letter without interview i don`t believe is from INEC..........I STILL DEY LAUGH, KAKAKAKAKA....KA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2013
Just got d message:
PLS GO 2 ... INEC OFFICE ON 14TH JANUARY 2013 ¿ 8AM 4 SCREENING BRING ALL ORIGINALS & TWO SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES OF UR CREDENTIALS WITH TWO PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by gbadaniyi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
got same msg now god help us[quote
author=tobnical]Just got d message:
PLS GO 2 ... INEC OFFICE ON 14TH JANUARY 2013 ¿ 8AM 4 SCREENING BRING
ALL ORIGINALS & TWO SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES OF UR CREDENTIALS WITH TWO
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH[/quote]
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Whts d meaning of this? INEC is posting people 2 their states of origin no more state of residence. My own screening wil take place in my state of origin.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
I just got d message too

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
ODG3: I just got d message too

Got same message
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
ODG3: I just got d message too
i dont think dere wil b any interview. It seems we re goin 4documentatn or hw do u see it?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
interdosu:

Got same message
were u sent success sms after test?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by interdosu: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
tobnical: were u sent success sms after test?
Yes
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by shuaibumb: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
I just got sms now from inec to go my state (Sokoto ) for screening on the 14th Jan. 2013 with all my credentails . Am so happy

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
I got another mesage 4a change of date to 16th of Jan. Who else got d test.d venue for d screening is not in Lagos but 1of d S/W states.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by gbadaniyi(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
please i dont understand that the screening is not lagos where then [quote
author=tobnical]I got another mesage 4a change of date to 16th of Jan.
Who else got d test.d venue for d screening is not in Lagos but 1of d
S/W states.[/quote]
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pls house has ani1 who applied as an engineer gone tru †ђǝ test and oda stages?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
I have not received any change of date rather than 15th jan,13
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
gbadaniyi: please i dont understand that the screening is not lagos where then
tho i applied 2 Lagos&wrote my exams in lagos. D venue 4my screenin in d 1st mesage i got wasnt Lagos. Its my state of origin. May b dat was why d date was changed to 16th Jan.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by starsus: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Shuibum pleasewhat is your real name?my name start with s and I want to know if dey call people with latter s.I learnt dat is alphabetical
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Those of you whose screening wil b in Lagos on monday, is ur state of origin Lagos state?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Psalhadeen: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
NO
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by starsus: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
starsus: Shuibum pleasewhat is your real name?my name start with s and I want to know if dey call people with latter s.I learnt dat is alphabetical
need an answer plssssssssssssssss
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ Tobnical and Interdous,Thank God your make it,I will be leaving from ABJ to my state on sunday.My screening is on the 14th.See you at the Top.Congrates

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
ODG3: @ Tobnical and Interdous,Thank God your make it,I will be leaving from ABJ to my state on sunday.My screening is on the 14th.See you at the Top.Congrates
thank God u made it too! Wishin u a safe trip& success.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by shuaibumb: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
@@ startus , ma name is shuaibu. I don't think is by name or alpherbeth .
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
I GOT THE SCREENING MSG TOO THAT I SHOULD GO TO MINA FOR SCREENING ON THE 15TH BUT I'M A CITIZEN OF KWARA STATE, I DID MY TEST AT LOKOJA. PLS IS ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE GOING TO MINA FOR THIS SCREENING?

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lakesideprince: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Got mine this morning as well...the screening date was later changed from 14th to 16th of this month..
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
lakesideprince: Got mine this morning as well...the screening date was later changed from 14th to 16th of this month..
what zone and what position did u apply for?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lakesideprince: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
s west..registration officer
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
lakesideprince: Got mine this morning as well...the screening date was later changed from 14th to 16th of this month..
same here too
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lakesideprince: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
nice one..please email me your cell phone on lakesideprince@yahoo.com so that i can call you to talk better..Congrat!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / IPNX Test Invite / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.