Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45156 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rukigal: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Congrats shuaibumb,wen re u suppose 2 resume fully?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
@shuaib.when and where did u collect your letter;also receive a text to come for screening today but a counter message was later sent to come to lagos inec office on the 22nd.just want to knw xup wit your screening and hw did it went.wish u the best.tanx
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lakesideprince: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
shuaib..when and where? please let us know...
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by MrObinna: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Just collected my offer of employment letter from Inec for the post of Reg Officer II in Enugu(S/East zone). Thank You JESUS.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr Obinna: Just collected my offer of employment letter from Inec for the post of Reg Officer II in Enugu(S/East zone). Thank You JESUS.
congrat! when are you resuming?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
@shuaibumb.where and wen did u go for the interview.pls kindly send me ur number.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
@obinna.was dere any interview because we were told to com wit original credentials.pls reply
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
....It seems nobody says interview is been conducted they only mentioned screening ; is it normal ? A friend of mine applied for Technical Officer and he has`t heard anything from INEC. Please can somebody comments on this ?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
raphaelk: ....It seems nobody says interview is been conducted they only mentioned screening ; is it normal ? A friend of mine applied for Technical Officer and he has`t heard anything from INEC. Please can somebody comments on this ?
what makes it abnormal, what is the purpose of interview? its all the same. i have gotten a job before without application letter. i applied after i got the job and its not a job with minute pay, a salary up to 60k without any connection.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
what makes it abnormal, what is the purpose of interview? its all the same. i have gotten a job before without application letter. i applied after i got the job and its not a job with minute pay, a salary up to 60k without any connection.

Thanks my guy i just want to confirm, so no interview just screening. It is well
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
tobnical: what makes it abnormal, what is the purpose of interview? its all the same. i have gotten a job before without application letter. i applied after i got the job and its not a job with minute pay, a salary up to 60k without any connection.

.......That is good so once you pass the test and you go along with original certificates you Okay grin
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
sometimes we feel our miracle is to close to be garbed. it's not all the time we have to sweat before we get what belongs to us. once u have the greatest connection(GOD) all will go smoothly for u.

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by easiaq(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
raphaelk: ....It seems nobody says interview is been conducted they only mentioned screening ; is it normal ? A friend of mine applied for Technical Officer and he has`t heard anything from INEC. Please can somebody comments on this ?
where did he wrote d test and which state did he choose
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr Obinna: Just collected my offer of employment letter from Inec for the post of Reg Officer II in Enugu(S/East zone). Thank You JESUS.
Congrats! But when ar u resuming, where, how?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
easiaq: where did he wrote d test and which state did he choose

`where did he wrote the test........` my God are you a graduate or drop out or primary school student ? Please correct that grammar before i tell Nairaland to remove you from their data base.......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
The most funny thing about this recruitment excercise is that most people that apply as engineers, technicians seem to be silence. Only the Registration officers are having the field day here! Wetin dey happen..lol!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by doyexy: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Guys,my friends fiancee don colect apointment letter for inec benin ooo,,he knows somebody sha.he did test at benin,he passed the test,was texted for interview.na so he get job oo..he got the apointment letter today.my friend has been jubilating since.
Who else has goten apointment leta?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lakesideprince: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
nice one obinna!! please can you give us a complete update..thanks
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
doyexy: Guys,my friends fiancee don colect apointment letter for inec benin ooo,,he knows somebody sha.he did test at benin,he passed the test,was texted for interview.na so he get job oo..he got the apointment letter today.my friend has been jubilating since.
Who else has goten apointment leta?
did u ask him for the resumption date?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Leader600: The most funny thing about this recruitment excercise is that most people that apply as engineers, technicians seem to be silence. Only the Registration officers are having the field day here! Wetin dey happen..lol!
i wonder M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda abi dem no need us again smbody shld pls give us hope
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
i wonder, oh!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Please oooo,every one should help me pray,my Letter has typographical error.I will have to go back to ABJ to collect it.I just saw it,I did not collect it ooooo,help me pray ooo
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
ODG3: Please oooo,every one should help me pray,my Letter has typographical error.I will have to go back to ABJ to collect it.I just saw it,I did not collect it ooooo,help me pray ooo
calm down! u hav d job already; nothin can change it by d grace of God. Congrat!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by ODG3(f): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
tobnical: calm down! u hav d job already; nothin can change it by d grace of God. Congrat!
.Amen
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by lakesideprince: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
you dont need to worry yourself..you have the job already..congrat!!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Dfavouredone: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
[quote
author=Leader600]The most funny thing about this recruitment excercise
is that most people that apply as engineers, technicians seem to be
silence. Only the Registration officers are having the field day here!
Wetin dey happen..lol![/quote]as it seems,no engineer hv been contacted,not even for test.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by latestsunny(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na wa oooo!!! Is ds aw I'm goin to miss ds INEC job? Sum of us dt didn't receive sms, jes wasted our effort to upload.I said it den no 1 belifd me.best of luck to u pple sha
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by MrObinna: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
tobnical: congrat! when are you resuming?
Dunno yet, we r to go to abj hq 4 proper acceptance n proper documentation.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by MrObinna: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
Penproph: @obinna.was dere any interview because we were told to com wit original credentials.pls reply
No interview, just 2 confirm d authencity of ur documents dats all. But u nid 2 dress proper tho.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by MrObinna: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Leader600: Congrats! But when ar u resuming, where, how?
4m abj hq we wud knw wats next.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mr Obinna:
4m abj hq we wud knw wats next.
ok. Were u given any date when u re2 go 2 Abuja?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2013
@Obinna.pls can u send to me ur phone number.mine is 08093368784.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

IPNX Test Invite / Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.