Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? (10940 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by kingpinwon: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
You know as the KING i will love to fight back, im just kidding it up here, come and try it with me and see what i will dowink
Redmosquito:
And u call urself KINGPIN! U no sabi jare! angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
And his anointing oil too grin grin
YALL GOT WAY TOO MANY JOKES grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: ERMMM AS THE HEAD OF THE WOMAN IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE SURE YOUR WOMAN DOES NOT GET INTO THESE STUPID SITUATIONS. YOUR PYGMY BRAIN IS TRYING TO CLOSE THE STALL AFTER THE HORSE HAS RUN AWAY. YOU CLOSE THE STALL WHILE THE HORSE IS STILL IN IT. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO YOU PYGMY AZZ NICCA
Dude! Watta saying? My wife raced outta the car before me, I was struggling with the seat belt or something and she got slapped! And I will go and say
"Woman! It is ur fault for getting slapped! Bros thank u for correcting her behavior!" Huh! I dey mad!
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
aybim:

see yomieluv forget love here...it people like that will make this country not to grow ...when people dont know how to approach matter...let me tell you the plain truth..a woman will never love a man that say yes to everything...a man without action...look in nigeria terrorist are killing ...and we are pampering them
The only person I thought I know that will sit and watch his wife get beat up is GEJ! undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Dude! Watta saying? My wife raced outta the car before me, I was struggling with the seat belt or something and she got slapped! And I will go and say
"Woman! It is ur fault for getting slapped! Bros thank u for correcting her behavior!" Huh! I dey mad!
undecided undecided
IF YA WIFE RACED OUT OF THE CAR BEFORE YOU, THEN THE GUY DID YOU A FAVOR BY SLAPPING HER. IN THE MIDDLE EAST SHE WILL GET HER NECK CUT FOR TRYNA ACCOST A MAN. SHE IS LUCKY ALL SHE GOT WAS A HOT SLAP. sad

IF YOU CANT KEEP YA WIFE UNDER CONTROL SOMEONE ELSE WILL
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: IF YA WIFE RACED OUT OF THE CAR BEFORE YOU, THEN THE GUY DID YOU A FAVOR BY SLAPPING HER. IN THE MIDDLE EAST SHE WILL GET HER NECK CUT FOR TRYNA ACCOST A MAN. SHE IS LUCKY ALL SHE GOT WAS A HOT SLAP. sad

IF YOU CANT KEEP YA WIFE UNDER CONTROL SOMEONE ELSE WILL
Middle-east? Who bring middle east for here? I am of the view that women should not be held below a men, no one deserves to be slapped. Even if na my brother you slap, I go fight for there. My wifey s my heart, the soft jingle of my stony being, u can slap me and I will smile off, but my wife? undecided Man! U aint got no way to describe dat!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by TableLeg(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
Who is the idi.ota deleting posts on this thread?! undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Middle-east? Who bring middle east for here? I am of the view that women should not be held below a men, no one deserves to be slapped. Even if na my brother you slap, I go fight for there. My wifey s my heart, the soft jingle of my stony being, u can slap me and I will smile off, but my wife? undecided Man! U aint got no way to describe dat!
YOU ARE P-USSY-WHIPPED.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: ERMMM AS THE HEAD OF THE WOMAN IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE SURE YOUR WOMAN DOES NOT GET INTO THESE STUPID SITUATIONS. YOUR PYGMY BRAIN IS TRYING TO CLOSE THE STALL AFTER THE HORSE HAS RUN AWAY. YOU CLOSE THE STALL WHILE THE HORSE IS STILL IN IT. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO YOU PYGMY AZZ NICCA

[b]DUDE!! Seriously...

Just imagine you in a fix where some ignorant nigga just smacked your wife, and while you are busy reading Psalm 23 to the assailant, some other bloke walks up and gives the guy a serious beatdown.. From that day on, your wife will start looking at you as a biitch..

I swear bro, even the bible has said it in the book of Ecclesiatics chapter 3;

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 a time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

refer....

I swear.. Your biitchassness has got to be a sin somewhere in the old testament!! DAYUM!!! angry [/b]
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
IN FACT HERE IS A SIMILAR CASE

DEUTERONOMY 25 VS 11 If two men are fighting with each other, and the wife of one steps in to rescue her husband from the one striking him, and she puts out her hand and grabs his genitals,you are to cut off her hand. Don't show any pity." <<<<< grin grin grin YOU LUCKY YOUR WIFE DONT LIVE IN THAT ERA. BOTH HER FEET WOULD HAVE BEEN CUT OFF FOR STEPPING OUT OF THE CAR grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

I swear.. Your biitchassness has got to be a sin somewhere in the old testament!! DAYUM!!! angry [/b]
Even Jesus christ sef go vex for am!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by dabrake(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
to be sincere, I won't fight back.
'cos if I do, the man will die. Na just to hit am for one place.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: IN FACT HERE IS A SIMILAR CASE

DEUTERONOMY 25 VS 11 If two men are fighting with each other, and the wife of one steps in to rescue her husband from the one striking him, and she puts out her hand and grabs his genitals,you are to cut off her hand. Don't show any pity." <<<<< grin grin grin YOU LUCKY YOUR WIDE DONT LIVE IN THAT EAR. BOTH HER FEET WOULD HAVE BEEN CUT OFF FOR STEPPING OUT OF THE CAR grin grin grin
cores-De*K! Why will she wanna grab anyone's core undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
dabrake: to be sincere, I won't fight back.
'cos if I do, the man will die. Na just to hit am for one place.
Correct man!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]From that day on, your wife will start looking at you as a biitch..

!!! angry [/b]
AHHHH BUT YOU SEE WHERE I DIFFER FROM YOU. I DONT NEED THE VALIDATION OF MY HUMANITY AND MANHOOD FROM ANYONE LET ALONE MY WIFE. SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE THE TYPICAL PEOPLE PLEASING PYGMY THAT IS UBIQUITOUS IN AFRICA embarassed
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: AHHHH BUT YOU SEE WHERE I DIFFER FROM YOU. I DONT NEED THE VALIDATION OF MY HUMANITY AND MANLINESS FROM ANYONE LET ALONE MY WIFE. SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE THE TYPICAL PEOPLE PLEASING PYGMY THAT IS UBIQUITOUS IN AFRICA embarassed
If my sister comes to me that she was slapped and her husby watched and pleaded shocked shocked shocked shocked
Actions speak louder than words
***WIpes the edge of cutlass***
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
If my sister comes to me that she was slapped and her husby watched and pleaded shocked shocked shocked shocked

***Grabs an empty crate of coca-cola & follows mosquito*** person head must bust today!! angry

nzogbu, nzogbu.. Eyimba, enyi

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Na Lagos ibadan expressway u dey! how can u trace him? undecided
Then the animal in you will wake up and during that particular moment nothing really matters anymore it's just one thing kill him or he kills you, if you refer to my earlier post you'll see where I said it all depends on the mood, place and time.If it's somebody you can't trace then you'll make a choice....and the choice is fight with everything you've got and this is one reason I always walk with my licenced boo, I'll only show you the nozzle and the respect comes immediately , but if you decide to fool around you would in the morgue while I'll be battling with your family in court that is if the deed was too glaring to public....I guess you guys knows what I'm talking abt.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
YOU ARE ALL MOUTH. I BET WHEN IT REALLY GETS DOWN TO IT YOU WILL FLEE. YOU ARE WHAT IS KNOWN AS AN ARMCHAIR GANGSTER. AN INTERNET GANGSTER. IF YOU WERE A REAL GANGSTER YOU WOULD NOT BE ONLINE. THAT TELLS ME YOU ARE SOME MAMAS BOY PERPETRATING TO BE A GANGSTER. I BET IF I SLAPPED YOUR WIFE YOU WOULD BEG ME NOT TO SLAP HER A SECOND TIME grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by davroca16(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito: OP! Do u speak english? As in "A B C"? undecided
I didnt want to post because of ur vague description and terrible orientation of english
But If na me! U slap my wife for no right reason, even if na right reason sef! shocked shocked
***Evil laff***
***Goes home to wipe dust from JUJU***
hahahhahahah
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

***Grabs an empty crate of coca-cola & follows mosquito*** person head must bust today!! angry

grin grin YALL GOT WAY TOO MANY JOKES
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

this guy you funny sha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by streetdisciple: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
All of una wey wan fyt back make una no go end up like dis guy o

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Okija U know what to do! Eyimba enyi! NO prisoners, no surrender!
obadiah777: YOU ARE ALL MOUTH. I BET WHEN IT REALLY GETS DOWN TO IT YOU WILL FLEE. YOU ARE WHAT IS KNOWN AS AN ARMCHAIR GANGSTER. AN INTERNET GANGSTER. IF YOU WERE A REAL GANGSTER YOU WOULD NOT BE ONLINE. THAT TELLS ME YOU ARE SOME MAMAS BOY PERPETRATING TO BE A GANGSTER. I BET IF I SLAPPED YOUR WIFE YOU WOULD BEG ME NOT TO SLAP HER A SECOND TIME grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
street disciple: All of una wey wan fyt back make una no go end up like dis guy o
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! U bad make I no lie! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
davroca16: hahahhahahah
#
na so na! grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
street disciple: All of una wey wan fyt back make una no go end up like dis guy o

Water don commot for my eye where I dey laff like fowl....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Okija U know what to do! Eyimba enyi! NO prisoners, no surrender!
OKIJA AINT GONNA DO A DAMN THING BUT RUN HIS MOUTH. grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Water don commot for my eye where I dey laff like fowl....... grin grin grin grin grin
Me self! I laff sotay my neighbors begin knock my door!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: OKIJA AINT GONNA DO A DAMN THING BUT RUN HIS MOUTH. grin
Commot there jorh! Infact send me ur pic! I wanna see the face of the p*ssy *ss nigga behind this handle!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by aybim: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Me self! I laff sotay my neighbors begin knock my door!
omo una don kill me here with
laugh
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Commot there jorh! Infact send me ur pic! I wanna see the face of the p*ssy *ss nigga behind this handle!
LOOK AT THIS GAY AZZ NICCA ASKING A MAN TO SEND HIM PICCTURES. NOW I KNOW WHY YALL P-USSY-WHIPPED MEN ARE FIGHTING OTHER MEN FOR YOUR WOMEN. CUZ YOU ARE CLOSET HOMOS. YOU LIKE THAT MAN TO MAN CONTACT *SMH*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.