Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? (10939 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
SHOOO!!! Who come be this Obadiah guy na?!! angry

Na person like you wey King David for Bible Tidy your wife, give am belle still give you letter wey dem use kill you to go deliver for war front!!

My guy wise up o!! Even God sef no go happy for you say them slap your babe for your front you no do anything! You think say if to say Jesus na the daughter of God say God for position for heaven dey look as small small boys go kill ehn daughter?! FOR WIA!! Them never create that kind earth!! angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito: I dont even need to fight for the women in my family sef! I am cool headed, but my younger brother isnt! have always told my sister "IF ANYBODY MESSES WITH U! JUST SEND ME AND MY BROTHER FIRST", after my brother's carnage, I will then come and finish it off! U dey mad! U wan try my gehs, me and my brother go die dat day! My POPSY DIDNT RAISE FOOLS

GBAM!!!!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
SAFO:

Yep

I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal, vicious and most ruthless there’s ever been.

There’s no one can stop me,

Obadiah is a conqueror? No. I’m Alexander. He’s no
Alexander. I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as
ruthless.

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable and I’m just
ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children.

Praise be to Allah.
YEAH MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. I HEAR YOU CAN CASH IN VIOLENCE FOR MONEY LOL. NICE TYSON PIECE THOUGH. EVEN MIKE TYSON FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY THAT VIOLENCE DONT PAY. HE IS A BIG SOFT TEDDY BEAR NOW. WATCH HIS LATEST YOUTUBE STUFF. HE HAS CHANGED 360 DEGREES.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by SAFO(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. I HEAR YOU CAN CASH IN VIOLENCE FOR MONEY LOL. NICE TYSON PIECE THOUGH. EVEN MIKE TYSON FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY THAT VIOLENCE DONT PAY. HE IS A BIG SOFT TEDDY BEAR NOW. WATCH HIS LATEST YOUTUBE STUFF. HE HAS CHANGED 360 DEGREES.

Glad you enjoyed it but still though, you gotta man up Obi.

Some things just have to be dealt with in a physical nature. Me personally, I no go look myself for eye if I can't defend my wife/family. I would feel less than a man.

That's just me
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. I HEAR YOU CAN CASH IN VIOLENCE FOR MONEY LOL. NICE TYSON PIECE THOUGH. EVEN MIKE TYSON FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY THAT VIOLENCE DONT PAY. HE IS A BIG SOFT TEDDY BEAR NOW. WATCH HIS LATEST YOUTUBE STUFF. HE HAS CHANGED 360 DEGREES.
Is dat so? Go touch him wife first! U go see say all na camouflage!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju: SHOOO!!! Who come be this Obadiah guy na?!! angry

Na person like you wey King David for Bible Tidy your wife, give am belle still give you letter wey dem use kill you to go deliver for war front!!

My guy wise up o!! Even God sef no go happy for you say them slap your babe for your front you no do anything! You think say if to say Jesus na the daughter of God say God for position for heaven dey look as small small boys go kill ehn daughter?! FOR WIA!! Them never create that kind earth!! angry
NA YOU GOD NO GO HAPPY FOR. YOU LET YOUR WIFE GET OUT OF CONTROL.

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN, WHEN YOUR WIFE IS ATTEMPTING TO EXIT THE VEHICLE YOU GRAB HER AND TELL HER TO SIT HER AZZ DOWN. THIS HERE IS GROWN MEN BUSINESS. AND THEN YOU GO HANDLE THE BUSINESS LIKE A REAM MAN SUPPOSED TO. ALL THESE MAMAS BOYS LETTING THEIR WOMEN FIGHT THEIR BATTLES * SHAKING MY DAYUM HEAD * YALL NIGGAS DONE WENT SOFT. THEY DONT MAKE REAL MEN ANYMORE NOWADAYS. ONLY POOSIFIED NIGGAS cry WHERE ALL THE REAL MEN AT angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by lionphil(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
SAFO:

You're right, she should have stayed in the car but what's done is done. You're still not gonna hit my wife with me standing idly by just twiddling my thumbs.

It's gonna be repercussions Bruh

Even If you a wimpy dude. Dive at his legs, bite his shins..... Do something.

hahaha can't stop laughing oo! Where did nairaland get all these crazy dudes from... Eh?!

Ha! As for me mere shoving my wife means ur head is not correct. I definitely have a correcting mechanism. I will beat u to stupor... Or... Vice versa! My own wife! SMH
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
SAFO:

Glad you enjoyed it but still though, you gotta man up Obi.

Some things just have to be dealt with in a physical nature. Me personally, I no go look myself for eye if I can't defend my wife/family. I would feel less than a man.

That's just me
AND I REPEAT, I AINT FIGHTING NO GROWN AZZ MAN FOR STUPID SHYTT THAT MAKES NO SENSE. FIRSTLY NO GROWN AZZ MAN IS SLAPPING MY WOMAN CUZ I DONT MARRY NO TRIFLING WOMEN. IF I MARRY A TRIFLIN WOMAN, THEN SHE GOTTA FIGHT THE BATTLES SHE GETS INTO.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
lion phil:
hahaha can't stop laughing oo! Where did nairaland get all these crazy dudes from... Eh?!

Ha! As for me mere shoving my wife means ur head is not correct. I definitely have a correcting mechanism. I will beat u to stupor... Or... Vice versa! My own wife! SMH
U deserve ur nickname jare! LION! grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by omiobo: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Never!
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, I AINT FIGHTING NO GROWN AZZ MAN FOR STUPID SHYTT THAT MAKES NO SENSE. FIRSTLY NO GROWN AZZ MAN IS SLAPPING MY WOMAN CUZ I DONT MARRY NO TRIFLING WOMEN. IF I MARRY A TRIFLIN WOMAN, THEN SHE GOTTA FIGHT THE BATTLES SHE GETS INTO.
The question is not whether they will slap ur woman or not! Ur woman has been slapped unjustly! WHAT WILL U DO? angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by kumbalo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
even if na Van damme slap my girlfrnd, i go fight am and hope that people come quickly to settle the fight before person destroy my Fine boy. Tonto Dikeh on my mind but not when I'm married.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
Is dat so? Go touch him wife first! U go see say all na camouflage!
SOMEONE DID ONE BETTER THAN THAT. SOMENONE KILLED HIS KID AND HE SAID HE TOOK IT CALMLY. AND THEN HE FOUND BRAD PITT FORKING HIS WIFE AND HE SAID HE CALMLY WALKED OUT AND DID NOTHING. MIKE TYSON THAT IS. ALL YOU AFRICAN PYGMYS THINK VIOLENCE IS THE BE ALL angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
omiobo: Never!
Never what? Grow balls? undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
The question is not whether they will slap ur woman or not! Ur woman has been slapped unjustly! WHAT WILL U DO? angry
DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY UNJUSTLY. HOW EXACTLY DOES A WOMAN GET SLAPPED UNJUSTLY ? GIVE ME A SCENARIO
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
What level of provocation would make a married man boil down like every other street urchin unless he use to be one them before .....no matter the level of provocation the best thing is to walk away ,but if you feel that you need to send a clear mssg you should calm down plan this eediot and give him more than what he bargained for.
Sometimes you don't know when you start fighting sha it all depends on the mood, place and time...
I hope you guys wouldn't want me fighting a drunken policeman with a rifle for slapping my woman? grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
Truckpusher: What level of provocation would make a married man boil down like every other street urchin unless he use to be one them before .....no matter the level of provocation the best thing is to walk away ,but if you feel that you need to send a clear mssg you should calm down plan this eediot and give him more than what he bargained for.
ABI OOOOO
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: NA YOU GOD NO GO HAPPY FOR. YOU LET YOUR WIFE GET OUT OF CONTROL.

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN, WHEN YOUR WIFE IS ATTEMPTING TO EXIT THE VEHICLE YOU GRAB HER AND TELL HER TO SIT HER AZZ DOWN. THIS HERE IS GROWN MEN BUSINESS. AND THEN YOU GO HANDLE THE BUSINESS LIKE A REAM MAN SUPPOSED TO. ALL THESE MAMAS BOYS LETTING THEIR WOMEN FIGHT THEIR BATTLES * SHAKING MY DAYUM HEAD * YALL NIGGAS DONE WENT SOFT. THEY DONT MAKE REAL MEN ANYMORE NOWADAYS. ONLY POOSIFIED NIGGAS cry WHERE ALL THE REAL MEN AT angry

Hahahahaaaaa... Im not surprised.. It takes a twisted nigga to twist the bible like that..

You says you are the head of your woman, and the head is standing by watching as other niggas be biitch slapping your woman and as the head you dont do shiit.. GOD is pissed off with you hommes!!

Look through your bible and learn how Kings (Heads) are supposed to act.. Joseph smooched the queen, and despite the fact that he was the Kings homeboy, he locked his jewish as`s in jail for many years.. Genesis 39.. refer..

You even talked about christ being the head of the church!! WHAT THE SKUNK DO YOU THINK THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST IS ALL ABOUT?! He is coming back to whoop the as`s of the devil who has been biitch smacking his wife, the church (Children of God)..

Your role is to protect your family.. Better start hitting the gym to grow some muscles and while you are at it grow some balls as well..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:

Throw his bible at them... cheesy
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by kingpinwon: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Its depend on the kind of mood i am then, but i can be crazy wen its comes to dat o o, hmmmmmm, cos i dunno what he will do if he happens to be at my shoe.
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
obadiah777: ABI OOOOO
Commot for raod jare grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

And his anointing oil too grin grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Truckpusher(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
I'll size up the guy and if I noticed that my fighting him wouldn't make a dent I'll walk away but trust me I'll come back and it would be disastrous or would you prefer to be beaten by the same guy that just slapped your woman?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
kingpinwon: Its depend on the kind of mood i am then, but i can be crazy wen its comes to dat o o, hmmmmmm, cos i dunno what he will do if he happens to be at my shoe.
And u call urself KINGPIN! U no sabi jare! angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Redmosquito:
And his anointing oil too grin grin

The annointing oil is bound to do more damage as its equivalent to breaking a bottle of coke on someones head.. grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Truckpusher: I'll size up the guy and if I noticed that my fighting him wouldn't make a dent I'll walk away but trust me I'll come back and it would be disastrous or would you prefer to be beaten by the same guy that just slapped your woman?
Na Lagos ibadan expressway u dey! how can u trace him? undecided
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hahahahaaaaa... Im not surprised.. It takes a twisted nigga to twist the bible like that..

You says you are the head of your woman, and the head is standing by watching as other niggas be biitch slapping your woman and as the head you dont do shiit.. GOD is pissed off with you hommes!!

Look through your bible and learn how Kings (Heads) are supposed to act.. Joseph smooched the queen, and despite the fact that he was the Kings homeboy, he locked his jewish as`s in jail for many years.. Genesis 39.. refer..

You even talked about christ being the head of the church!! WHAT THE SKUNK DO YOU THINK THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST IS ALL ABOUT?! He is coming back to whoop the as`s of the devil who has been biitch smacking his wife, the church (Children of God)..

Your role is to protect your family.. Better start hitting the gym to grow some muscles and while you are at it grow some balls as well..
ERMMM AS THE HEAD OF THE WOMAN IT IS YOUR DUTY TO MAKE SURE YOUR WOMAN DOES NOT GET INTO THESE STUPID SITUATIONS. YOUR PYGMY BRAIN IS TRYING TO CLOSE THE STALL AFTER THE HORSE HAS RUN AWAY. YOU CLOSE THE STALL WHILE THE HORSE IS STILL IN IT. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO YOU PYGMY AZZ NICCA
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Truckpusher: I'll size up the guy and if I noticed that my fighting him wouldn't make a dent I'll walk away but trust me I'll come back and it would be disastrous or would you prefer to be beaten by the same guy that just slapped your woman?

Honesty, its better.. Your woman will love you and nurse you back to health with a lot of sexual healing..

The idea is not to win, but the knowledge that you can fight for your boo..
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by aybim: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yomieluv: Most people here are just making mouth,@ aybim,would fighting make her love u more? It only shows she is married to a mentally deranged person. What makes u think most women like violence? In the process of protecting her,u are endangering both her life,and yours. Real men use brain,not brawl.

see yomieluv forget love here...it people like that will make this country not to grow ...when people dont know how to approach matter...let me tell you the plain truth..a woman will never love a man that say yes to everything...a man without action...look in nigeria terrorist are killing ...and we are pampering them
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Redmosquito(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Honesty, its better.. Your woman will love you and nurse you back to health with a lot of sexual healing..

The idea is not to win, but the knowledge that you can fight for your boo..
GBAM! WORDS OF DIRE WISDOM! angry
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

YOU GOT JOKES angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / Kate Came Into My Room With Her Towel On And She Opened Her... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.